Esteemed Social Butterfly

Impeachment Announcement

Stay tuned: House Speaker Pelosi to announce formal impeachment inquiry of Trump

Seems if Donnie is intent on sinking his ship, Nancy is willing to oblige him.  Remember she wanted to make sure all the ducks were in a row and it appears Donnie is lining them up nicely.

Super Contributor

Good evening to all-

I don't know how this procedure will wind up. Hoping the republicans in the Senate will do the right thing- that's something of a stretch.

But something must be done. this vile individual who has inflicted his perversions and sickness on the coutnry- and world- must be removed by some means.  His terrible policies and actions have done nothing but hurt the nation and diminish our influence in the world.

If tRump can be removed and Pence put in a box and allowed to do nothing- much as tRump has been handled- then the nation will be much better off.

tRump is a traitor, and he is a fool.

vote the garbage out. We can do better.

good night to all- Ed

Honored Social Butterfly

as you pointed out well Ed, it's time for the GOP, what's left anyway, which are few, to take a good hard look in the mirror, and find out if they have a spine, or are sheep. I don't have much confidence that any, many will show some spine, but still awaiting their official response as I type this. Stay tuned.
Periodic Contributor

lol.  Trumps support is at 94% with the GOP but nice try.  The only ones that don't support him is the war mongering neo-cons, those with large investments in communist china and elitists who had been selling us out for personal gain.  We're getting stronger by the day.  Thanks for playing though.

0 Kudos
Contributor

It is sad to see how much damage this president has inflicted to our nation, and will continue to do so to the very end. Even though his republican party elected do not agree with his methods and degrading behavior, they stood by and did nothing which makes each one of them just as guilty. It is horrible how quickly this president damaged relations, and growth that took many years and multiple presidents to achieve. He will definitely go down in history as the worse president ever. Hopefully, history will not repeat itself.
Social Butterfly

"She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see!" Trump tweeted.

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States is mocking a 16-year-old girl.

Where is the Republican Party? I barely recognize the country I love.

Bronze Conversationalist

Because I believe the GOP are in it for the long haul, and the financial gains, my hope is that they can see beyond this president, and what their careers will look like 8 years down the road, and impeach him. Not sure they have the guts to do it, but hope springs eternal.

Sir Granny Tracy
Conversationalist

If impeachment succeeds, which I highly doubt, I hope it is Pence vs Biden in 2020.  Either way it works out, the Republicans will have a good time.  Biden wins, impeach, impeach, impeach.  Pence wins, we can look forward to the possibility of MORE than eight more years of incumbency. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@RussellP197074 wrote:

If impeachment succeeds, which I highly doubt, I hope it is Pence vs Biden in 2020.  Either way it works out, the Republicans will have a good time.  Biden wins, impeach, impeach, impeach.  Pence wins, we can look forward to the possibility of MORE than eight more years of incumbency. 

It's puzzling why anyone would want a sick and perverted man like Pence in the White House, who just rode on trump's coat strings to get where he is now.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@RussellP197074 wrote:

I guess you are counting on the Republcians to impeach Trump in the Senate. hoping that you are correct.

no name
Bronze Conversationalist

My hope is that they decide to no longer support Trump. If they can get to that point, Trump may very well be impeached.
Sir Granny Tracy
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

If they continue to support dt, that would mean they have more trust and faith in him than in themselves. They would have to live with that toxic slime because nothing about dt is going to end well. Ever.
Regular Social Butterfly

I know, I know....I probably am too premature....but hell, just the final opinion that it should be done deserves....dancing smiley.jpeg

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Trump has authorized the release of the transcript of the Ukraine phone call, but Nancy et al. want to see the actual whistleblower complaint.  The plot thickens.  Announcement expected at 5.

Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Impeachment Announcement

The Democrats look like they might impeach but it will never stick...not with the Senate.

It shows how desperate the Democrats are getting.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

The Democrats look like they might impeach but it will never stick...not with the Senate.

It shows how morally lacking the GOP Senate is.....thanks for noticing.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

If it doesn't "stick", if the Republicans don't impeach,  they will show themselves to be the tool that they truly have become.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png