If Trump won’t responsibly lead the nation, Pelosi will.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: If Trump won’t responsibly lead the nation, Pelosi will.

Message 31 of 51

Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 9.57.21 AM.pngWe could eliminate the national debt if we ever investigated the Clintons.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 51
That was Barr's conclusion, NOT the over 1,000 former Prosecutors for both Dems. and Republicans who said Trump committed crimes. And he did, but Mueller said he could not indict a sitting President, unfortunately. But its all catching up to him again. Americans are paying attention now more than ever to what is going on int he White House and the more they see and hear, the more they don't like it. Now polls are saying about 50-52% support impeachment, and climbing.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 51
Abuse of power is false scenario?? Please explain, I am all ears. Thank you.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 51

easy, you guys wouldn't know the truth if it hit you square in the eyes. The truth is what Trump and Faux news hide constantly. I recall vividly how many times Trump tried to shut down the Mueller probe. Why? To keep the truth from coming out. You really need to think about this more in my opinion before claiming its the Dems. who don't want the truth to come out.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 51

@easyed598 wrote:

Laurie wrote-Hmm, excuse me but the Muller report was not a witch hunt..--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Excuse me-2 1/2 years-40 million dollars-conclusion-no collusion,no obstruction= witch hunt.

We really have to come up with a term which means "Regressive lie or misleading statement".  It would cut down on so much typing

• Please note that the Mueller report never said there was "No Collusion".  It reported that it was unable to prove collusion even though there was evidence of it.  
  • Mueller stated that he was unable to indict a sitting president for obstruction. He did NOT say there we no obstruction. 
  • Be sure to check all claims made by the regressive media. 
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 51

Incredibly, EasyEd wrote the following, "Excuse me-2 1/2 years-40 million dollars-conclusion-no collusion,no obstruction= witch hunt"

I realize that presenting FACTS serves only to confuse Trump Cult members, so this is for everyone else.

Mueller Cites 10 Examples of possible Obstruction of Justice

"The President's reaction to the continuing Russia investigation"

"Conduct involving FBI Director Comey and Michael Flynn" "The President's reaction to the continuing Russia investigation"

"The President's termination of Comey" "The appointment of Special Counsel and efforts to remove him"

"The appointment of Special Counsel and efforts to remove him"

"Efforts to curtail the Special Counsel's investigation"

"Efforts to prevent public disclosure of evidence"

"Further efforts to have the Attorney General take control of the investigation"

"Efforts to have McGahn deny that the President had ordered him to have the Special Counsel removed"

"Conduct towards Flynn, Manafort" 

"Conduct involving Michael Cohen"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 51

@easyed598 wrote:

Laurie wrote-Hmm, excuse me but the Muller report was not a witch hunt..--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Excuse me-2 1/2 years-40 million dollars-conclusion-no collusion,no obstruction= witch hunt.

Actually @easyed598 I think you might want to rethink that statement....see below!!!

Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 9.57.21 AM.png

At the tune of between $42 and $46 MILLION....Phew, taxpayers really reaped the reward there,no?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 51

easyed598:  Pelosi won`t bring impeachment up for a vote because it will expose the impeachment for what it is , which is another witch hunt similar to Mueller`s witch hunt . 

I'll show you this foolish statement after the impeachment vote. There will be a vote...........take it to the bank.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 51

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 51

@easyed598 wrote:

Pelosi won`t bring impeachment up for a vote because it will expose the impeachment for what it is , which is another witch hunt similar to Mueller`s witch hunt . Is it any  wonder the Democrats want to have the impeachment inquiry behind closed doors rather than in a public hearing. A public heaing will allow the Republicans to call for subpoenas and will allow them to question witnesses etc. Democrats will not allow the truth to come out.

Hmm, excuse me but the Muller report was not a witch hunt....how many of Trump's what he called "his best people" are in prison?  How much money did Manafort get caught with??? Oh and let's not forget that the President was lying when he said..."exonerated" because Mueller did not say that but felt it should be in the hand of Congress! Stop spreading false information.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors