Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: If North Korea Reaches For Nuclear Trigger

Message 41 of 57

@pc6063 wrote:

Trump is a mentally unstable knee-jerk reactionist who is playing chicken with an extremely mentally unstable and very ruthless dictator.  

Maybe bluffing worked for a little Donnie in the business world,  but when dealing with a psychopath such as North Korea's leader,  a bluff could result nuclear war,  Shutting the big Trump pie hole would seem to be a rational move on idiot's part.

How could you possibly know that what you are saying is accurate?  Have you ever met him or spent time with him?

Amazing...  Crystal ball I suppose.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 57
rk posted..

Yep, I suppose it would be better to take the Obama approach and tell him to "Knock it off". Yep, that would deal with the situation and our position in the world.

===============================================

We are paying the price for Obama and his inability to "man up" to our enemies...other countries, thanks to Obama see our country not as the great leader that it was thanks to Obama.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

What Trump is doing can be compared to playing chicken with a terminally ill dude driving a stolen car.  Not good odds of it ending well. 

....and now he has the backing of China. How 'bout that sports fans!!!

China is urging restraint on both sides.  How is that backing Trump?

Come on - think about it.

Could you point me toward the news link that says China is backing Trump on this?  I can find no such commitment.  As SP said, they told Trump to stop being an idiot but other than that, they have not committed.  "False News"?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 57

Richva: 

What Trump is doing can be compared to playing chicken with a terminally ill dude driving a stolen car. 

Goodbye cruel world.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 57

Wars start when one or another of those who disagree feel they have no other recourse.  That happens when diplomacy fails to gain the desired objective.   'Right' is what you call yourself.  'Wrong' is what you call 'the other guy'.  'Dead' is what you call the ones who get caught in between.  I'm not judging....just sayin'. 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 57

Rk- no that wouldn't work! Mentally ill people have to be treated; they can't really just be talk to.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

What Trump is doing can be compared to playing chicken with a terminally ill dude driving a stolen car.  Not good odds of it ending well. 

I stand by my original comment.  You are going to have to explain how this is backing Trump.  And, more importantly, why North Korea would think they are backing Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Trump is a mentally unstable knee-jerk reactionist who is playing chicken with an extremely mentally unstable and very ruthless dictator.  

Maybe bluffing worked for a little Donnie in the business world,  but when dealing with a psychopath such as North Korea's leader,  a bluff could result nuclear war,  Shutting the big Trump pie hole would seem to be a rational move on idiot's part.

Yep, I suppose it would be better to take the Obama approach and tell him to "Knock it off". Yep, that would deal with the situation and our position in the world.

Better still, use O's approach telling him you are drawing a "red line in the sand" and don't cross it! Carrying a small stick didn't work too well for Obama.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 57

@pc6063 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 57

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors