Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: If I win I may never see my property

Message 1 of 5

Wow, I would have thought that the acceptance speech for Trump would  have his first lie  as president. Thanks snoopy48

I wish Snoopy was president

He never lied

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@n566192l wrote:

I have a question for the group..

Since Trump does visit his properties very frequently, contrary to Trump's speech. Do we count this as the first lie?

Count it as one of many but it wasn’t the first.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

I have a question for the group..

Since Trump does visit his properties very frequently, contrary to Trump's speech. Do we count this as the first lie?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

mickstuder,

Good for the canoe Cruisers

I hope the airports around the New Jersey Golf course file a lawsuit against Trump also. Enough is enough

Already

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

If I win I may never see my property

Message 5 of 5

Canoers Sue Trump for Barring Them From Potomac River While He Golfs

The Canoe Cruisers Association of Greater Washington is suing the Trump administration for ‘illegal restrictions of the Potomac River’ while the president hits the links.

“If I win I may never see my property—I may never see these places again,”

“But because I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me.

The once-vocal critic of presidential golfing seemed to ignore his own campaign promise once he took office and has now golfed 144 times since taking office

In his first year alone, Trump spent more time on the greens than President George W. Bush did during his two terms in office, and almost three times as much as Barack Obama did during his first year.

In fact, Donald Trump visits his golf course in Northern Virginia so much that one canoeing group is suing his administration for placing allegedly illegal and frequent restrictions on the Potomac River—which borders the Trump-owned hotel.

The Canoe Cruisers Association of Greater Washington on Thursday filed a lawsuit alleging the Coast Guard and the Department of Homeland Security are “revoking the public’s legal right to access and enjoy a popular section of the Potomac River whenever President Trump visits Trump National.”

“We would like them to recognize the Potomac is a recreational river and we are allowed to use it recreationally,” Barbara Brown, Canoe Cruisers Association Chairman, told The Daily Beast on Thursday. “We have had to alter all of our plans because we never know when the president is going to be around.”

Filed at the U.S. District Court in Maryland, the complaint alleges a Coast Guard-established rule that prevents use of the Potomac along Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia is unlawful.

Source - https://www.thedailybeast.com/canoers-sue-trump-for-barring-them-from-potomac-river-while-he-golfs?r...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.