On Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice. AARP also offers resources and news for military veterans and families.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
136
Views

Re: If Donald Trump wants civility,

136 Views
Message 31 of 51

Sure 9152 , a " counter puncher " with lies. Go ahead and tell your grandchildren that lies are ok and see how that works out for them.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
136
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
130
Views

Re: If Donald Trump wants civility,

130 Views
Message 32 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:


What we have is a President who is a classic schoolyard bully. A tough talker as long as someone else does the work.

 

When he starts the attack that is NOT a counter-attack.

 

Not "when" - "if". Were you to honestly look at his attacks you would see that he was counter-punching.


 


Why would anyone say “IF he starts an attack” when there are multiple examples of Trump attacking without any provocation other than someone disagreeing with him? Do you really think that name-calling and encouraging violence against those who disagree with him are proper actions for the President of this country?

 

When are you going to hold Trump to the same standards that you demand from those who don’t bow down to him?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
135
Views

Re: If Donald Trump wants civility,

135 Views
Message 33 of 51

@Snoopy48 wrote:


What we have is a President who is a classic schoolyard bully. A tough talker as long as someone else does the work.

 

When he starts the attack that is NOT a counter-attack.

 

Not "when" - "if". Were you to honestly look at his attacks you would see that he was counter-punching.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
135
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
158
Views

Re: If Donald Trump wants civility,

158 Views
Message 34 of 51

"counter puncher"?   The lifelong puling coward and liar?

 

The coward trump has never had the courage to fight his own battle - his daddy hired a doctor to lie about "bonespurs" because donnie was a coward - and now he has scammed some of his dim-witted followers into to doing what he never has - and never will - have the courage to do himself...

 

2jxoa9.jpg

 

 

 

Thanks to the sleazy liar Sarah Hucksterbee Sanders for proving once again  that she's a shameless conscienceless liar - just like her pseudo-christian lying daddy/mentor...

 

 

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
158
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
169
Views

Re: If Donald Trump wants civility,

169 Views
Message 35 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

 

@rker321 wrote:

He is a counter-puncher.



Really? That's who you want your President to be? Someone who behaves like a five-year-old? Back in the good old days, Presidents didn't behave as if they were on the playground.

 

I mean, is that you how conduct your business and personal life? By screaming insults, calling people names and putting children in jail while lying to blame someone else? And then when someone politely asks you to, say, leave their restaurant, you tweet with intention to destroy their business, and screech "But civility!!!!" ? Is that how you live your life?

 

If not, why not, if you think it's a good way to run the country? 


It wasn't 321 - it was me. And yes, I like that. A bully attacks people, a wuss turns the other cheek, the ideal is a compromise - not an attacker but a counter-attacker. And that is what we have as President.


What we have is a President who is a classic schoolyard bully. A tough talker as long as someone else does the work.

 

When he starts the attack that is NOT a counter-attack.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
169
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
162
Views

Re: If Donald Trump wants civility,

162 Views
Message 36 of 51

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

I am a supporter of the agenda of President Trump. As such you claim I am not civil - any substantiation for that?


 


Rk  I  know that you hate it when I laugh  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  you civil?  since when, unless you have a new definition of civility. YOu insult people like the very best in this message board. please don't tell my you don't remember your must  recent insult. HOw about the fact that you called a new poster.  YOU AND  YOUR GANG.  BECAUSE SHE STATED THAT SHE WENT TO A PROTEST WITH FRIENDS/?
i  will forgive your forgetting because at your age is quite common.

But as far as being civil   RK   in your dreams.


I don't hate it when you or anyone else posts a phony laugh instead of a rational response. I consider it somewhat sad.

 

I am really looking forward to you quoting that "must" recent insult about going to a protest?

 

I'm waiting.......I'm waiting.......

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
162
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: If Donald Trump wants civility,

146 Views
Message 37 of 51

@PaintItBlack wrote:

 

@rker321 wrote:

He is a counter-puncher.



Really? That's who you want your President to be? Someone who behaves like a five-year-old? Back in the good old days, Presidents didn't behave as if they were on the playground.

 

I mean, is that you how conduct your business and personal life? By screaming insults, calling people names and putting children in jail while lying to blame someone else? And then when someone politely asks you to, say, leave their restaurant, you tweet with intention to destroy their business, and screech "But civility!!!!" ? Is that how you live your life?

 

If not, why not, if you think it's a good way to run the country? 


It wasn't 321 - it was me. And yes, I like that. A bully attacks people, a wuss turns the other cheek, the ideal is a compromise - not an attacker but a counter-attacker. And that is what we have as President.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
163
Views

Re: If Donald Trump wants civility,

163 Views
Message 38 of 51

@Soosie wrote:

@why is it only the Democrats that have to practice 'civility'? We don't have to look into the past to see the lack of 'civility' shown by the current President and his supporters which is either ignored or supported by the same ones who are decrying the lack of 'civility' in political discourse. @Snoopy, I think the answer to this one is you put your big boy pants on and fit into them or you continue to act like a group of kids up at the red lot learning some new swear words. The old, "Well, he is doing it, and we will too is getting no one, and I repeat, no one anywhere. This is not a "My dad can beat your dad up event. It is our future. Smart thing to do is do something useful.


Why then do you only complain when those who don't support Trump protest? 

 

When you start calling out Trump and his supporters for their uncivility, I may get more emphatic that the other side needs civility. Maybe you should put on your big girl pants and clean up your act before expecting others to continue to turn the other cheek.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
163
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
183
Views

Re: If Donald Trump wants civility,

183 Views
Message 39 of 51
I guess Trump really did start all this with the way he called people names in the very beginning , even those in the Government. Now the tables are tuned he and the Rep, just need to have thick skins and live with it as the Dem. have to.
What should happen is for it to stop, but no one can or will stop Trump. He is a foul mouth, womanizer, porn star lover, dirt ball, degrading our wounded military, and esp/John McCain. As long as the President does it, his base feels it's OK.

Sad that our Government as become so LOW as to name calling.

I often wonder as Trump calls people derogatory names about looks, heritage if he thinks of his own looks, his heritage, neither of which are much to brag about if people want to get nasty.
Again, "You get what you give," So Donald it works both ways so I guess, get use to it.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
183
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
192
Views

Re: If Donald Trump wants civility,

192 Views
Message 40 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

 

I am a supporter of the agenda of President Trump. As such you claim I am not civil - any substantiation for that?


 


Rk  I  know that you hate it when I laugh  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  you civil?  since when, unless you have a new definition of civility. YOu insult people like the very best in this message board. please don't tell my you don't remember your must  recent insult. HOw about the fact that you called a new poster.  YOU AND  YOUR GANG.  BECAUSE SHE STATED THAT SHE WENT TO A PROTEST WITH FRIENDS/?
i  will forgive your forgetting because at your age is quite common.

But as far as being civil   RK   in your dreams.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
192
Views