Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: IT WAS NEVER PLAUSIBLE TRUMP DIDN’T KNOW

Message 11 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

If we can take a step up from WH toilet habits, the lobbyist was given access to our nation by the Obama State Department to lobby on the adoption issue. She scammed the campaign in an effort to lobby her issue.

In the grand scheme of things, what is the big deal?

What is the big deal here?

If a couple of guys get into a bank and leave because they couldn't get the vault open, how would that excuse fly in court? "Hey, we were just lookin' around and didn't take anything. What's the big deal?" Only a hopeless dork would think the judge would say "Oh, well that's ok then if you didn't actually steal anything. Run along home now".

If you still don't get it, I'm sure Mueller will explain it well. Lol

Assuming the bank was closed at the time, "breaking and entry" would be a reasonable charge.

Now, back to the topic - the Trump campaign agreed to meet with someone offering "dirt". The Hillary hired someone to dig up and/or manufacture "dirt". 

Again - in the grand scheme of things, what is the big deal?

Be patient, grasshopper, Mueller will show you what the big deal is.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ............

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

If we can take a step up from WH toilet habits, the lobbyist was given access to our nation by the Obama State Department to lobby on the adoption issue. She scammed the campaign in an effort to lobby her issue.

If a couple of guys get into a bank and leave because they couldn't get the vault open, how would that excuse fly in court? "Hey, we were just lookin' around and didn't take anything. What's the big deal?" Only a hopeless dork would think the judge would say "Oh, well that's ok then if you didn't actually steal anything. Run along home now".

Assuming the bank was closed at the time, "breaking and entry" would be a reasonable charge.

Now, back to the topic - the Trump campaign agreed to meet with someone offering "dirt". The Hillary hired someone to dig up and/or manufacture "dirt". 

Again - in the grand scheme of things, what is the big deal?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

rk9152: 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@gruffstuff
I'm sure Donald Jr doesn't take a crap without Daddy knowing about it, so something this big and important absolutely had to be told to The Donald, and most likely approved.

They seem to think the Public are as stupid as they seem to be.

I agree that a certain part of the Public is either stupid or sufficiently hate filled to make an issue out of it - and all the topics - and all the posts - make the point.

Hahahahahaha, you're buying that whole "the meeting was about Russian adoption" thing? 

It's so cute that you think that.

Yes, that was here goal - they campaign people wanted "dirt". I have heard no other claims - do you have one?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@gruffstuff
I'm sure Donald Jr doesn't take a crap without Daddy knowing about it, so something this big and important absolutely had to be told to The Donald, and most likely approved.

I agree that a certain part of the Public is either stupid or sufficiently hate filled to make an issue out of it - and all the topics - and all the posts - make the point.

Hahahahahaha, you're buying that whole "the meeting was about Russian adoption" thing? 

Well it's either cute - or extremely sad and unfortunate...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@gruffstuff

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@gruffstuff

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20
@gruffstuff

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20

He knew.  

So let's see what happens when Mueller subpoenas the phone records of DJT Jr, and determines where that blocked number rings.

Trump has a blocked number in his residence at Trump Tower.   

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

IT WAS NEVER PLAUSIBLE TRUMP DIDN’T KNOW

Message 20 of 20

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/07/donald-trump-michael-cohen-trump-tower-russia

“IT WAS NEVER PLAUSIBLE TRUMP DIDN’T KNOW”: A COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE COLLUSION QUESTION

If the Cohen allegations are true, and Trump knew about the Veselnitskaya meeting, did the president effectively cross a red line that would entail collusion? Is his presidency compromised? Or is CNN reporting what many already assumed?

On Thursday evening, CNN’s shocking report that Michael Cohen claimed that Donald Trump had previous knowledge of his son’s infamous Trump Tower meeting with a Clinton-dirt-peddling, Kremlin-connected lawyer opened a new front in the president’s escalating battle with his former attorney. It also afforded election experts, jurisprudential scholars, and Russia saga devotees a new kernel for their various theories.

If Cohen’s allegations were true, had the president effectively crossed a red line that would entail collusion? Was his presidency compromised? Or was CNN reporting what many already assumed, despite the president and Donald Trump Jr.’s various protestations?

“It was never plausible that Trump didn’t know,” Bob Bauer, who served as White House general counsel under Barack Obama, told me. “The notion that a foreign government promising to bring groundbreaking ‘dirt’ on Hillary Clinton to the campaign would be invited for a meeting, without running the entire suggestion by Donald Trump, at least informing and most likely getting his explicit approval, was never believable for a moment.

Asha Rangappa, a former F.B.I. counter-intelligence agent, went one step further. If Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting, it would represent “the first direct tie that we have linking Trump to what the Russians were trying to do. Like, it wasn’t just a bunch of coffee boys doing things under him.”

Kudos
Views
Replies