WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: IT WAS NEVER PLAUSIBLE TRUMP DIDN’T KNOW

Message 1 of 20

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:
  • RK claims Trump is not a liar. Yeah I know!
  • Trump states he did NOT know about the meeting. 

We know it's just a matter of time before Mueller proves Trump knew about the meeting. What will RK say then?

When did rk claim Trump is not a liar??

As to the topic, rk continues to wonder why a meeting by campaign people to get "dirt' is a big deal but a campaign hiring a firm to acquire and/or create dirt doesn't matter.

As rk previously stated, that goes to the credibility of the Mueller investigation.

The "big deal" is your side went to a hostile foreign Government to get assistance in smearing their opponent AND RIGGING AN ELECTION.

No one "went to a foreign government". The no one has claimed that the discussion with the lobbyist admitted to the nation by Obama to lobby had nothing to do with rigging

The fact you don't understand why its a "big deal" pretty much explains why you're a Republican - ANYTHING to gain and hold Political Power is OKAY.

I admit - I do not consider false claims to be a "big deal" - it is the expected from the neoMarxists.

Perhaps the lack of perception comes from constant exposure to the Republibubble echo chamber where they endlessly spew and regurgutate the most outlandish conspiracy theories and outright slanders. Goebbels was right - tell a big lie often enough, people will think it must be true - just like the GOPerLords got the entire Republican base to think the actual news is fake and the fake news is actual.

Of course - throw in Goebbels when there is nothing else.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We know it's just a matter of time before Mueller proves Trump knew about the meeting. What will RK say then?

As to the topic, rk continues to wonder why a meeting by campaign people to get "dirt' is a big deal but a campaign hiring a firm to acquire and/or create dirt doesn't matter.

As rk previously stated, that goes to the credibility of the Mueller investigation.

The "big deal" is your side went to a hostile foreign Government to get assistance in smearing their opponent AND RIGGING AN ELECTION. The fact you don't understand why its a "big deal" pretty much explains why you're a Republican - ANYTHING to gain and hold Political Power is OKAY.

Perhaps the lack of perception comes from constant exposure to the Republibubble echo chamber where they endlessly spew and regurgutate the most outlandish conspiracy theories and outright slanders. Goebbels was right - tell a big lie often enough, people will think it must be true - just like the GOPerLords got the entire Republican base to think the actual news is fake and the fake news is actual.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

Well when the Whole  Country is suffering from  PTTD what would     you expect.  POST TRAUMATIC TWEET DISORDER, is going to be a real concern.  Big Pharmacy better come up with a pill. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

IT WAS NEVER PLAUSIBLE TRUMP DIDN’T KNOW

Message 5 of 20

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Does that mean you don't know and are just hoping Mueller can come up with something?

Phrased another way - just between us guys (generic), what do you see as the problem based on what I posted above?

The problem is that just because you are too incompetent to pull off a crime does not excuse the fact that you attempted it. 

Well, that is the issue - 'the crime". Is it a crime to meet with someone offering dirt but not a crime to hire someone to find/create dirt.

I know I am repetitive on that but it seems key to me if we are to believe that Mueller is conducting a fair, impartial investigation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@mandm84 wrote:

The sheep were told it's all fake news , unless President Trump say's otherwise  !!!

Told what was fake news? Sound like you are just throwing out a Party line bumper sticker. 

Do you have any thoughts on one campaign meeting with someone offering dirt vs another campaign hiring someone to find/create dirt?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

Does that mean you don't know and are just hoping Mueller can come up with something?

Phrased another way - just between us guys (generic), what do you see as the problem based on what I posted above?

The problem is that just because you are too incompetent to pull off a crime does not excuse the fact that you attempted it. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

The sheep were told it's all fake news , unless President Trump say's otherwise  !!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

If we can take a step up from WH toilet habits, the lobbyist was given access to our nation by the Obama State Department to lobby on the adoption issue. She scammed the campaign in an effort to lobby her issue.

In the grand scheme of things, what is the big deal?

What is the big deal here?

If a couple of guys get into a bank and leave because they couldn't get the vault open, how would that excuse fly in court? "Hey, we were just lookin' around and didn't take anything. What's the big deal?" Only a hopeless dork would think the judge would say "Oh, well that's ok then if you didn't actually steal anything. Run along home now".

If you still don't get it, I'm sure Mueller will explain it well. Lol

Assuming the bank was closed at the time, "breaking and entry" would be a reasonable charge.

Now, back to the topic - the Trump campaign agreed to meet with someone offering "dirt". The Hillary hired someone to dig up and/or manufacture "dirt". 

Again - in the grand scheme of things, what is the big deal?

Be patient, grasshopper, Mueller will show you what the big deal is.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ............

Kudos
Views