Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘IT WAS A SETUP’: Rep. Collins

Message 1 of 8

@jimc91 wrote:

Rep. Doug Collins unloaded on Congressional Democrats’ flat-out refusal to accept Robert Mueller’s “no collusion” conclusion this week; saying the entire two-year investigation was based on nothing but ‘false premises.’

“They said, ‘Leave it alone; don’t touch it.’ That’s all we were hearing because they believed that the Mueller report was actually going to give them the ammunition to give this president that they’ve hated for so long,” Collins told Fox News. “It didn’t happen!”

“I think, when you go back and you look…the American people ought to say, ‘Why’d this happen?’ How did we get here?’ And, I think [the president] was pointing that out,” Collins added.

“It’s very simple,” President Trump told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos. “There was no crime. There was no collusion. That big thing’s collusion. Now, there’s no collusion. That means they set—it was a setup.”

“Now you see Comey and you see Baker, you see McCabe and you see these folks going out trying to rehabilitate themselves. I’ve said this before: Jim Comey’s not out on the TV circuit right now because he thinks he’s right. I think he’s trying to rehabilitate himself because he knows, when we look at what actually happened, there’s going to be some problems here,” Collins said.

House Intel Chair Adam Schiff continued his flat-out refusal to accept Robert Mueller’s final Russia report Wednesday; telling his Congressional colleagues the special counsel reached “no conclusion” on whether the Trump campaign “colluded” with the Kremlin.

“Volume one of the report outlines a sweeping and systemic effort by Russia to interfere in the 2016 election for the benefit of Donald Trump,” Schiff declared. “It establishes that the Trump campaign welcomed the Russian interference because it expected to benefit electorally from the information stolen and released through the Russian effort.”

“Nevertheless and contrary to the president’s often-repeated mantra and many misrepresentations of the attorney general, the special counsel reached no conclusion as to whether the Trump campaign’s many Russian contacts constituted collusion since that term is not defined in criminal law,” he added.

GOP Rep. Devin Nunes fired-back at Schiff moments later, saying “After years of false accusations and McCarthyite smears, the collusion hoax now defines the Democratic Party.”

“The hoax is what they have in place of a governing philosophy or a constructive vision for our country,” he added.

Read the full story at Fox News.

Here we go again. Will this be posted 10 or 12 times like the other far right stories. Once again FOX news is used and truth shall not he heard from FOX news. This is nothing but a distraction. How about Trump saying he is going to deport millions of people from the US this month. Germany did that under Hitler.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

jimc says "Read the full story at Fox News."

---------------------

It's a "Story" alright. Most of Faux "news" is a "Story". I love jimc's open minded "Sources".

I know , as long as you like what you hear , who cares !!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Hey - Speaking About - Collins - did you see where Senator Susan Collins is being challenged by a Woman in Maine in 2020 

Maine Woman both Republican & Democratic are extremely upset about Collins handling of the Kavanaugh Hearing & her Double-speak about Roe v Wade which overturning it is most definitely part of her agenda 

Rep. Doug Collins...

Yeah I Know 

I Was Clearly Asking About The Other - Collins - Senator Susan Collins being extremely vulnerable 

If you don't want to talk about it - I Understand 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

So.........who was that guy on TV a few weeks ago who said "If we had determined there was no  evidence of collusion, we would have said so"?  I thought that was Mueller telling Trump fans it was up to Congress to  complete the investigation and  impeach Trump. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@mickstuder wrote:

Hey - Speaking About - Collins - did you see where Senator Susan Collins is being challenged by a Woman in Maine in 2020 

Maine Woman both Republican & Democratic are extremely upset about Collins handling of the Kavanaugh Hearing & her Double-speak about Roe v Wade which overturning it is most definitely part of her agenda 

Rep. Doug Collins...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

So Rep Collins is a typical Trump supporter ..... The supporter Trump described when he stated that he "could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and not loose a single supporter'!

Yup .... look the other way on Trump's 10 (ten) obstruction of justice incidents identified in the Mueller Report and then it don't look so bad for Trump.

Or, if Congress were to do its job, Trump would be impeached and removed from office based on the Mueller Report!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

‘IT WAS A SETUP’: Rep. Collins

Message 8 of 8

Rep. Doug Collins unloaded on Congressional Democrats’ flat-out refusal to accept Robert Mueller’s “no collusion” conclusion this week; saying the entire two-year investigation was based on nothing but ‘false premises.’

“They said, ‘Leave it alone; don’t touch it.’ That’s all we were hearing because they believed that the Mueller report was actually going to give them the ammunition to give this president that they’ve hated for so long,” Collins told Fox News. “It didn’t happen!”

“I think, when you go back and you look…the American people ought to say, ‘Why’d this happen?’ How did we get here?’ And, I think [the president] was pointing that out,” Collins added.

“It’s very simple,” President Trump told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos. “There was no crime. There was no collusion. That big thing’s collusion. Now, there’s no collusion. That means they set—it was a setup.”

“Now you see Comey and you see Baker, you see McCabe and you see these folks going out trying to rehabilitate themselves. I’ve said this before: Jim Comey’s not out on the TV circuit right now because he thinks he’s right. I think he’s trying to rehabilitate himself because he knows, when we look at what actually happened, there’s going to be some problems here,” Collins said.

House Intel Chair Adam Schiff continued his flat-out refusal to accept Robert Mueller’s final Russia report Wednesday; telling his Congressional colleagues the special counsel reached “no conclusion” on whether the Trump campaign “colluded” with the Kremlin.

“Volume one of the report outlines a sweeping and systemic effort by Russia to interfere in the 2016 election for the benefit of Donald Trump,” Schiff declared. “It establishes that the Trump campaign welcomed the Russian interference because it expected to benefit electorally from the information stolen and released through the Russian effort.”

“Nevertheless and contrary to the president’s often-repeated mantra and many misrepresentations of the attorney general, the special counsel reached no conclusion as to whether the Trump campaign’s many Russian contacts constituted collusion since that term is not defined in criminal law,” he added.

GOP Rep. Devin Nunes fired-back at Schiff moments later, saying “After years of false accusations and McCarthyite smears, the collusion hoax now defines the Democratic Party.”

“The hoax is what they have in place of a governing philosophy or a constructive vision for our country,” he added.

Read the full story at Fox News.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies