Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
136
Views

Re: IT SEEMS THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL SAY ANYTHING EVEN.............

136 Views
Message 1 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

AP— The willingness for trump supporters to say anything in order to try to convince people that their hero isn’t a corrupt fool doesn’t border on pathetic, it is pathetic.  


I wonder if cat has also noticed that the hate cult starts topic after topic of attack titles. I wonder if he/she/it realizes that "hero" is an invention of an extreme left poster who also likes "idol", "adore" and other such childish terms.

 

I wonder if he/sh/it noticed the poster who looks for every killing in our Nation and then actually times how long it takes for the President to make a comment. Talk about - get a hobby!!! Or maybe - get a life!!!


Obviously Trump supporters really will say anything.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
136
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
142
Views

Re: IT SEEMS THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL SAY ANYTHING EVEN.............

142 Views
Message 2 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Thanks, @rk9152, for bolstering my argument. Oh, grow up and discuss like an adult. You know very well that I did not boster your argument.


I am sorry that you don't even recognize how YOUR OWN COMMENTS confirm my original thesis.

 

You clearly added comments, through use of a link, that confirmed facts I had already entered into the commentary.

 

It is possible that you might not understand that the TAJ MAHAL was part of Trump's financial collapse of 1990 but it was so responsible for the collapse that it is termed THE TAJ MAHAL BANKRUPTCY.

 

Thanks again, @rk9152, for adding information in my favor regarding the issue of mis-information others use when talking about Donald Trump.


It's alway's telling when one lies to defend their lies, nc.  Apparently they've learned well from their cult-leader, trump.


It is also telling when one hate cult member insults and lies to cover the lies and insults of another one.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
142
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
151
Views

Re: IT SEEMS THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL SAY ANYTHING EVEN.............

151 Views
Message 3 of 14

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Thanks, @rk9152, for bolstering my argument. Oh, grow up and discuss like an adult. You know very well that I did not boster your argument.


I am sorry that you don't even recognize how YOUR OWN COMMENTS confirm my original thesis.

 

You clearly added comments, through use of a link, that confirmed facts I had already entered into the commentary.

 

It is possible that you might not understand that the TAJ MAHAL was part of Trump's financial collapse of 1990 but it was so responsible for the collapse that it is termed THE TAJ MAHAL BANKRUPTCY.

 

Thanks again, @rk9152, for adding information in my favor regarding the issue of mis-information others use when talking about Donald Trump.


It's alway's telling when one lies to defend their lies, nc.  Apparently they've learned well from their cult-leader, trump.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
160
Views

Re: IT SEEMS THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL SAY ANYTHING EVEN.............

160 Views
Message 4 of 14

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Thanks, @rk9152, for bolstering my argument. Oh, grow up and discuss like an adult. You know very well that I did not bolster your argument.


I am sorry that you don't even recognize how YOUR OWN COMMENTS confirm my original thesis.

 

 

1) That is a disingenuous comment - you are not sorry;

2) It is a lie - I did not confirm your "intellectual dishonesty". 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
160
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
171
Views

Re: IT SEEMS THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL SAY ANYTHING EVEN.............

171 Views
Message 5 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Thanks, @rk9152, for bolstering my argument. Oh, grow up and discuss like an adult. You know very well that I did not boster your argument.


I am sorry that you don't even recognize how YOUR OWN COMMENTS confirm my original thesis.

 

You clearly added comments, through use of a link, that confirmed facts I had already entered into the commentary.

 

It is possible that you might not understand that the TAJ MAHAL was part of Trump's financial collapse of 1990 but it was so responsible for the collapse that it is termed THE TAJ MAHAL BANKRUPTCY.

 

Thanks again, @rk9152, for adding information in my favor regarding the issue of mis-information others use when talking about Donald Trump.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
171
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
191
Views

Re: IT SEEMS THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL SAY ANYTHING EVEN.............

191 Views
Message 6 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

AP— The willingness for trump supporters to say anything in order to try to convince people that their hero isn’t a corrupt fool doesn’t border on pathetic, it is pathetic.  


I wonder if cat has also noticed that the hate cult starts topic after topic of attack titles. I wonder if he/she/it realizes that "hero" is an invention of an extreme left poster who also likes "idol", "adore" and other such childish terms.

 

I wonder if he/she/it noticed the poster who looks for every killing in our Nation and then actually times how long it takes for the President to make a comment. Talk about - get a hobby!!! Or maybe - get a life!!!


I wonder if rk can actually stay on topic instead of taking cheap shots at other posters.  It's difficult to have an adult discussion when one only wants to play "child".

 

Yes, rk is able to stay on topic. However, being ambidextrous he can also respond to the posts of others  - be they on topic or off topic.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
191
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
193
Views

Re: IT SEEMS THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL SAY ANYTHING EVEN.............

193 Views
Message 7 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

AP— The willingness for trump supporters to say anything in order to try to convince people that their hero isn’t a corrupt fool doesn’t border on pathetic, it is pathetic.  


I wonder if cat has also noticed that the hate cult starts topic after topic of attack titles. I wonder if he/she/it realizes that "hero" is an invention of an extreme left poster who also likes "idol", "adore" and other such childish terms.

 

I wonder if he/sh/it noticed the poster who looks for every killing in our Nation and then actually times how long it takes for the President to make a comment. Talk about - get a hobby!!! Or maybe - get a life!!!


I wonder if rk can actually stay on topic instead of taking cheap shots at other posters.  It's difficult to have an adult discussion when one only wants to play "child".


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
193
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
194
Views

Re: IT SEEMS THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL SAY ANYTHING EVEN.............

194 Views
Message 8 of 14

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/05/09/trump-built-the-taj-mahal-casino-for-12-billion-in-199...


Thanks, @rk9152, for bolstering my argument.

 

This building was one billion of Trump's crushing two billion dollars of debt at that time.

 

While it did open in April 1990, Trump was already in financial straits when he was building this monstrosity as he had to use HIGH INTEREST LOANS to finance it.

 

They were so HIGH INTEREST that it would have been impossible for the casino to make money and it was bankrupt within a year.

 

As part of the financial fiasco called Donald Trump, he stiffed over a hundred vendors/contractors that worked on this building.

 

As I said, Trump was a low life piece of crap well before being president. While he came out smelling like a rose; many lost their businesses because of this particular financial shenanigan.

 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trumps-taj-mahal-casino-8th-world-closure-years/story?id=42762369


Thanks, @rk9152, for bolstering my argument. Oh, grow up and discuss like an adult. You know very well that I did not boster your argument.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
194
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
196
Views

Re: IT SEEMS THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL SAY ANYTHING EVEN.............

196 Views
Message 9 of 14

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

AP— The willingness for trump supporters to say anything in order to try to convince people that their hero isn’t a corrupt fool doesn’t border on pathetic, it is pathetic.  


I wonder if cat has also noticed that the hate cult starts topic after topic of attack titles. I wonder if he/she/it realizes that "hero" is an invention of an extreme left poster who also likes "idol", "adore" and other such childish terms.

 

I wonder if he/sh/it noticed the poster who looks for every killing in our Nation and then actually times how long it takes for the President to make a comment. Talk about - get a hobby!!! Or maybe - get a life!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
196
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
213
Views

Re: IT SEEMS THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL SAY ANYTHING EVEN.............

213 Views
Message 10 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/05/09/trump-built-the-taj-mahal-casino-for-12-billion-in-199...


Thanks, @rk9152, for bolstering my argument.

 

This building was one billion of Trump's crushing two billion dollars of debt at that time.

 

While it did open in April 1990, Trump was already in financial straits when he was building this monstrosity as he had to use HIGH INTEREST LOANS to finance it.

 

They were so HIGH INTEREST that it would have been impossible for the casino to make money and it was bankrupt within a year.

 

As part of the financial fiasco called Donald Trump, he stiffed over a hundred vendors/contractors that worked on this building.

 

As I said, Trump was a low life piece of crap well before being president. While he came out smelling like a rose; many lost their businesses because of this particular financial shenanigan.

 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trumps-taj-mahal-casino-8th-world-closure-years/story?id=42762369

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
213
Views