Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

IT'S COMMON SENSE, REPUBLICANS SHOULD BE AVOIDED

It seems that SWAMPY DON has drawn a line in the sand regarding masks.

 

He says waiters don't like masks thus they shouldn't have to wear them. He leads his cult followers in the same manner, minimizing the value of the mask.

 

Whereas, every medical leader in the country espouses the value of wearing a mask; the head of the CDC even saying it is a better protector of health than the vaccine will be.

 

So, where does that leave us.

 

It leaves us with only one conclusion.

 

That mask-less, Republican, Trump supporters are DISEASE PRONE, CARRIERS OF DISEASE, and TRANSMITTERS OF A DEADLY VIRUS.

 

They should be avoided at all costs.

 

 

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal 

Too bad that you think it’s funny for people to wear masks to protect others...of course that’s normal for 

trump...he plays us for fools, but the joke is on him...and his supporters!

 

Honored Social Butterfly

 


@nctarheel wrote:

That mask-less, Republican, Trump supporters are DISEASE PRONE, CARRIERS OF DISEASE, and TRANSMITTERS OF A DEADLY VIRUS.

They should be avoided at all costs.

****************************************

I agree with you,  @nctarheel !

 

Mask-less Republicans present the same threat to people's lives today as the smallpox infected blankets given to the unsuspecting Native Americans did during the 1837 epidemic.   Both had and are having the same effect -- swift spread of sickness and disease and unnecessary and inhumane loss of life.

 

 

 

 


 

Honored Social Butterfly

This bears repeating:


@LydiaN586309 wrote:

 


@nctarheel wrote:

That mask-less, Republican, Trump supporters are DISEASE PRONE, CARRIERS OF DISEASE, and TRANSMITTERS OF A DEADLY VIRUS.

They should be avoided at all costs.

****************************************

I agree with you,  @nctarheel !

 

Mask-less Republicans present the same threat to people's lives today as the smallpox infected blankets given to the unsuspecting Native Americans did during the 1837 epidemic.   Both had and are having the same effect -- swift spread of sickness and disease and unnecessary and inhumane loss of life.

 

 

 

 


 


 

Regular Social Butterfly


@nctarheel wrote:

It seems that SWAMPY DON has drawn a line in the sand regarding masks.

 

He says waiters don't like masks thus they shouldn't have to wear them. He leads his cult followers in the same manner, minimizing the value of the mask.

 

Whereas, every medical leader in the country espouses the value of wearing a mask; the head of the CDC even saying it is a better protector of health than the vaccine will be.

 

So, where does that leave us.

 

It leaves us with only one conclusion.

 

That mask-less, Republican, Trump supporters are DISEASE PRONE, CARRIERS OF DISEASE, and TRANSMITTERS OF A DEADLY VIRUS.

 

They should be avoided at all costs.


According to your logic, Blacks should be avoided at all costs because they are 3 times more likely to get covid-19.

 

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/08/us-blacks-3-times-more-likely-whites-get-covid-1...

 

 

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

It seems that SWAMPY DON has drawn a line in the sand regarding masks.

 

He says waiters don't like masks thus they shouldn't have to wear them. He leads his cult followers in the same manner, minimizing the value of the mask.

 

Whereas, every medical leader in the country espouses the value of wearing a mask; the head of the CDC even saying it is a better protector of health than the vaccine will be.

 

So, where does that leave us.

 

It leaves us with only one conclusion.

 

That mask-less, Republican, Trump supporters are DISEASE PRONE, CARRIERS OF DISEASE, and TRANSMITTERS OF A DEADLY VIRUS.

 

They should be avoided at all costs.


According to your logic, Blacks should be avoided at all costs because they are 3 times more likely to get covid-19.

 

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/08/us-blacks-3-times-more-likely-whites-get-covid-1...

 

 


That's odd. All of the black folks I associate with wear masks. Anyone I associate with regardless of race wears a mask. Anyone wearing a mask is far less likely to spread Covid if they develop it. The intelligent and reasonable people (regardless of race) know that and wear masks.  Don't you?


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

 


@aruzinsky wrote:


According to your logic, Blacks should be avoided at all costs because they are 3 times more likely to get covid-19.

 

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/08/us-blacks-3-times-more-likely-whites-get-covid-1...


 

Seems that you wish to play THE RACE CARD.

 

Minorities do contract the virus in a higher percentage mainly due to multi-generational living arrangements and lesser access to health facilities.

 

But.... they do wear masks.

 

If they have the virus and wear masks and I wear a mask, then I am protected.

 

My point was about those that don't wear masks voluntarily and roam among us.

 

So the point I am making about masks still applies, unless you are playing THE RACE CARD as you are doing.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Regular Social Butterfly


@nctarheel wrote:

 


@aruzinsky wrote:


According to your logic, Blacks should be avoided at all costs because they are 3 times more likely to get covid-19.

 

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/08/us-blacks-3-times-more-likely-whites-get-covid-1...


 

Seems that you wish to play THE RACE CARD.

 

Minorities do contract the virus in a higher percentage mainly due to multi-generational living arrangements and lesser access to health facilities.

 

But.... they do wear masks.

 

If they have the virus and wear masks and I wear a mask, then I am protected.

 

My point was about those that don't wear masks voluntarily and roam among us.

 

So the point I am making about masks still applies, unless you are playing THE RACE CARD as you are doing.


Nonsense.  Your chanting "race card" is playing the race card.  According to your logic, George Floyd, Daniel Prude and Jacob Blake were Republicans because they weren't wearing masks.

 

 

 

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 


@aruzinsky wrote:


According to your logic, Blacks should be avoided at all costs because they are 3 times more likely to get covid-19.

 

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/08/us-blacks-3-times-more-likely-whites-get-covid-1...


 

Seems that you wish to play THE RACE CARD.

 

Minorities do contract the virus in a higher percentage mainly due to multi-generational living arrangements and lesser access to health facilities.

 

But.... they do wear masks.

 

If they have the virus and wear masks and I wear a mask, then I am protected.

 

My point was about those that don't wear masks voluntarily and roam among us.

 

So the point I am making about masks still applies, unless you are playing THE RACE CARD as you are doing.


Nonsense.  Your chanting "race card" is playing the race card.  According to your logic, George Floyd, Daniel Prude and Jacob Blake were Republicans because they weren't wearing masks.

 

 

 


Once again, you are playing THE RACE CARD and what's worse, making light of two deaths and a shooting made by over zealous police.

 

Those three men have nothing to do with my point that SWAMPY DON and his followers do not wear masks under some twisted scenario that it violates their freedoms.

 

To bring up the names of those three unfortunate men is once again, trying to divert the discussion from masks using THE RACE CARD.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Regular Social Butterfly


@nctarheel wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 


@aruzinsky wrote:


According to your logic, Blacks should be avoided at all costs because they are 3 times more likely to get covid-19.

 

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/08/us-blacks-3-times-more-likely-whites-get-covid-1...


 

Seems that you wish to play THE RACE CARD.

 

Minorities do contract the virus in a higher percentage mainly due to multi-generational living arrangements and lesser access to health facilities.

 

But.... they do wear masks.

 

If they have the virus and wear masks and I wear a mask, then I am protected.

 

My point was about those that don't wear masks voluntarily and roam among us.

 

So the point I am making about masks still applies, unless you are playing THE RACE CARD as you are doing.


Nonsense.  Your chanting "race card" is playing the race card.  According to your logic, George Floyd, Daniel Prude and Jacob Blake were Republicans because they weren't wearing masks.

 

 

 


Once again, you are playing THE RACE CARD and what's worse, making light of two deaths and a shooting made by over zealous police.

 

Those three men have nothing to do with my point that SWAMPY DON and his followers do not wear masks under some twisted scenario that it violates their freedoms.

 

To bring up the names of those three unfortunate men is once again, trying to divert the discussion from masks using THE RACE CARD.


SadViolin2X.gif

 

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 


@aruzinsky wrote:


According to your logic, Blacks should be avoided at all costs because they are 3 times more likely to get covid-19.

 

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/08/us-blacks-3-times-more-likely-whites-get-covid-1...


 

Seems that you wish to play THE RACE CARD.

 

Minorities do contract the virus in a higher percentage mainly due to multi-generational living arrangements and lesser access to health facilities.

 

But.... they do wear masks.

 

If they have the virus and wear masks and I wear a mask, then I am protected.

 

My point was about those that don't wear masks voluntarily and roam among us.

 

So the point I am making about masks still applies, unless you are playing THE RACE CARD as you are doing.


Nonsense.  Your chanting "race card" is playing the race card.  According to your logic, George Floyd, Daniel Prude and Jacob Blake were Republicans because they weren't wearing masks.

 

 

 


Once again, you are playing THE RACE CARD and what's worse, making light of two deaths and a shooting made by over zealous police.

 

Those three men have nothing to do with my point that SWAMPY DON and his followers do not wear masks under some twisted scenario that it violates their freedoms.

 

To bring up the names of those three unfortunate men is once again, trying to divert the discussion from masks using THE RACE CARD.


SadViolin2X.gif

 


It seems that once valid debate points are used up, the RACE CARD is used to no avail, that immature memes are the next step for some.

 

SILLY. AND SAD.......

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:


Nonsense.  Your chanting "race card" is playing the race card.  According to your logic, George Floyd, Daniel Prude and Jacob Blake were Republicans because they weren't wearing masks.

 

Twist & Shout doesn't much work.  Stay away from ALL LIVES who do not wear masks.  Avoid large gatherings of them - republicans all jammed together.  TOXIC-STAY-AWAY (fear for your life) rumpadoodle campaign shows.

That is not "nonsense".

 


 

Regular Social Butterfly


@oceanedge2 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:


Nonsense.  Your chanting "race card" is playing the race card.  According to your logic, George Floyd, Daniel Prude and Jacob Blake were Republicans because they weren't wearing masks.

 

Twist & Shout doesn't much work.  Stay away from ALL LIVES who do not wear masks.  Avoid large gatherings of them - republicans all jammed together.  TOXIC-STAY-AWAY (fear for your life) rumpadoodle campaign shows.

That is not "nonsense".



If only the counter protesters would listen.

 

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
349 Views
0
Report
Periodic Contributor

You say”Republicans should be avoided at all cost”

What happen to AARP......The alll inclusive “organization “

Honored Social Butterfly


@GregorySevcik wrote:

You say”Republicans should be avoided at all cost”

What happen to AARP......The alll inclusive “organization “


Well, you see, the poster of this topic (and also I myself) are not "AARP".


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

GregorySevcik:  

You say”Republicans should be avoided at all cost”

What happen to AARP......The alll inclusive “organization “

 

 

 

 

Did AARP write that post? That should answer your question.

Honored Social Butterfly

GregorySevcik wrote You say”Republicans should be avoided at all cost”
What happen to AARP......The alll inclusive “organization “


Panjandrum replied.........Did AARP write that post? That should answer your question.

My comments......................I think that if something is posted on the AARP community site and is allowed, then AARP owns it. I looked in the guidelines and I don't see a disclaimer. Perhaps there is one somewhere, but I didn't find it. There is name calling, baiting, hatred, and a host of other types of posts that appear in this group. I have noticed that when a new person posts in the group, there is an effort from the core group to chase them away if the new poster has any views they dislike. I think if it is posted in the AARP community group and is allowed, then it is representing AARP. Probably loses members for AARP and should matter.
Honored Social Butterfly


@Soosie wrote:

My comments......................I think that if something is posted on the AARP community site and is allowed, then AARP owns it. I looked in the guidelines and I don't see a disclaimer.

There is name calling, baiting, hatred, and a host of other types of posts that appear in this group.

I have noticed that when a new person posts in the group, there is an effort from the core group to chase them away if the new poster has any views they dislike.

I think if it is posted in the AARP community group and is allowed, then it is representing AARP.

This thread's subject is how Swampy Don Trump has led his followers to a point where the wearing of a mask is a political statement. He has done that to the detriment of the health of the general population.

 

Aside from your post being off topic, discussing what you think about OTHER POSTS rather than the subject of the thread, WHAT TRUMP AND HIS FOLLOWERS THINK ABOUT WEARING MASKS, you are also incorrect about ownership of what is put onto these boards.

 

If you read the TOS carefully, @Soosie , AARP goes to great lengths to repeatedly state that while they can determine what can stay on these boards (ie. they can edit, delete, re-word posts); they clearly state that they DO NOT own what is posted to the discussion boards. That ownership is solely in the hands of the poster. So, for example, a poster that violates copyrights, if contested, will be the poster's responsibility, not AARP's.

 

I would love for you to join the discussion as applies to the wearing of masks, if you wish to do so.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Periodic Contributor

WHAT TRUMP AND HIS FOLLOWERS THINK ABOUT WEARING MASKS is clearly not the subject of this thread when the title reads IT'S COMMON SENSE, REPUBLICANS SHOULD BE AVOIDED. rofl Nice try deflecting though.
Social Butterfly

Actually, it the whole point to avoid Republicans who don't wear masks.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Soosie wrote:
ChasKy53 (in blue text)

My comments......................I think that if something is posted on the AARP community site and is allowed, then AARP owns it. You have the right to think anything you want, but even if the "own " the posting it doesn't mean that it is their position. I looked in the guidelines and I don't see a disclaimer. Even without a "disclaimer" it doesn't mean that it is AARP's position. Perhaps there is one somewhere, but I didn't find it. There is name calling, baiting, hatred, and a host of other types of posts that appear in this group. Yes there is, both from the right and from the left. I have noticed that when a new person posts in the group, there is an effort from the core group to chase them away if the new poster has any views they dislike. You noticed that? Really? Who is "the core group'? IMO, the "core group" consists of, some from the right, some from the left, and some centrists.I think if it is posted in the AARP community group and is allowed, then it is representing AARP. You have the right to think that but it doesn't make it true. No post "represents" AARP unless they actually make the post.Probably loses members for AARP and should matter. I know of no one who cancelled a membership over postings in a political chat group here, I would think that if AARP was losing members they would address it, so you may very likely be wrong about that also.

 


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Social Butterfly

You cant avoid Republicans, especially in my family.

They are some of the best people until they open their mouths about Trump and guns.

Honored Social Butterfly

Soosie:   My comments......................I think that if something is posted on the AARP community site and is allowed, then AARP owns it.

 

 

I think you're wrong. Two people can post diametrically opposed opinions on a topic, and as long as they don't violate the TOS, AARP leaves them alone. It doesn't mean AARP endorses either of the opinions expressed, it just means they are within the rules.

 

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly


@GregorySevcik wrote:

You say”Republicans should be avoided at all cost”

What happen to AARP......The alll inclusive “organization “


nctarheel .....only one conclusion.

That mask-less, Republican, Trump supporters are DISEASE PRONE, CARRIERS OF DISEASE, and TRANSMITTERS OF A DEADLY VIRUS.

They should be avoided at all costs.

I can't figure out how dt's supporters don't know they're toxic.  Yes they should be avoided for your own protection.

rump's supporters are welcome here @ the AARP where no maskless threat exists.

 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png