Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: IS THIS WHERE COMEDY IS GOING???

Message 11 of 26

Redacted to save server space......content in the above post.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 26

Image result for jesus shaking head gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 26
Image result for jesus shaking head gif

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 26

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

Missed the braodcast, but find it difficult to identify something about Der Trumper and the neoRepublican/NRAGOP that is NOT obscene.

Still, too bad she surrendered the easily won high-ground in the moral debate and gave the lovers of wussygrabbing a chance to pretend outrage at a comedian's language while ignoring that of their POTUS.

It is funny to watch CNN and MSNBC trying to thread the needle over that disgusting display by Wolf.

At least they claim to have seen it while defending it as opposed to the trash talk above that says (in effect), "I didn't see it but if it was anti-Trump, it must have been O.K.".

The fact remains that Michelle Wolf spoke the truth. 

trump's poor approval numbers reveal that the majority of Americans still do not approve of trump - his persistent inability to be logical, rational, knowledgeable and truthful will forever irreparably damage his reputation and administration.  

Yammer away - the trump lying squad's ginned-up protestations of offense will never be able to change the fact that Michelle Wolf spoke the truth.

All our kids and grandkids had no problems at all with the language she used, approve of, and agree with what she said, and are not in the least surprised that trump and his despicables have been whining about their butthurt.

A hint - apply Benghazi Butthurt Creme - your whining is not in the least effective...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 26

@Olderscout66wrote:

Missed the braodcast, but find it difficult to identify something about Der Trumper and the neoRepublican/NRAGOP that is NOT obscene.

Still, too bad she surrendered the easily won high-ground in the moral debate and gave the lovers of wussygrabbing a chance to pretend outrage at a comedian's language while ignoring that of their POTUS.

It is funny to watch CNN and MSNBC trying to thread the needle over that disgusting display by Wolf.

At least they claim to have seen it while defending it as opposed to the trash talk above that says (in effect), "I didn't see it but if it was anti-Trump, it must have been O.K.".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 26

I found her to be too raunchy, too gross, too vulgar, and too foul-mouthed so as to not being comedic to me; but rather being improper and in bad taste.

Overall, I agree. But I did think she delivered a few good ones:

“It’s 2018 and I am a woman so you cannot shut me up. Unless you have Michael Cohen wire me $130,000.”

"Trump wants to give teachers guns, and I support that because then they can sell them for things they need like supplies."

"Just a reminder to everyone, I'm here to make jokes, I have no agenda, I'm not trying to get anything accomplished, so everyone that's here from Congress you should feel right at home."

"It is kinda crazy that the Trump campaign was in contact with Russia when the Hillary campaign wasn't even in contact with Michigan."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 26

what do you think?????

I liked it, I thought it was funny.

I understand you're old school liberal sensibilities  were offended, if that is what you're getting at, but Millennials aren't old school liberals. They didn't grow up in the old world, they grew up in this one.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 26

The left has a new spokesperson.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 26

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 26

Could have done without the profanity. It's bad enough the President needs bleeped. But apart from that, she was fine.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors