If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Kudos
Views

Re: IS BEING NEGATIVE A DISEASE???

Message 1 of 36

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 36

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Depends - when the thought disorder known as conservative cognitive dissonance is involved, one would have a better chance of proving it to a rock.

Your post reflects a political bias and not anything substantial.  But such a post also reflects on character and not a willingness to a nonprejudicial discussion.

Come on, Tex you know once you see "cognitive dissonance" the thinking process has ended and the insult phase kicks in.

And you had to get your insult in.

In reality - "rk's" rather peculiar attempts to insult are rather a compliment....

Conservative cognitive dissonance - believing that everything about trump is admirable and wonderful - and that all criticism of trump is misguided and therefore automatically invalidated - is recognized by the mental health community as a thought disorder that's related to psychosis...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 36

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Et tu?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 36

@rk9152 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Depends - when the thought disorder known as conservative cognitive dissonance is involved, one would have a better chance of proving it to a rock.

Your post reflects a political bias and not anything substantial.  But such a post also reflects on character and not a willingness to a nonprejudicial discussion.

Come on, Tex you know once you see "cognitive dissonance" the thinking process has ended and the insult phase kicks in.

I have a hard time even knowing what he's talking about sometimes!!!  But after looking the definition up, there is no doubt you're correct.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 36

@rk9152 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 36

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 36

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Thank you for the posts with content illustrating my point.

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 36

@Soosie wrote:

Is this question directed to any of the posters here on these boards OR is it a bit of SELF-REFLECTION?...............@NCtarheel..........your response is a perfect example of what I see a poster do to turn something negative toward the original poster. I have been called guilty of this also. I am willing to debate with good reasoning and good manners if this group could do so. I think that I post and something in your bodies that dislike me so much goes ding- a -ling and you hurry to send something negative toward me. This in some way gives you the satisfaction that you get from coming darn close to being a bully. When I worked with abused women, many times they could learn that this behavior comes from someone with low self-esteem. I am a white, female, Christian conservative. Those of you who dislike this type of human should learn to accept us. We are part of the USA. Now, don't you think I would be petty if I came back at you with what so many of you are angry about? If I did this, I would be making a negative remark about your former black President. Instead of concentrating on his skin, hair, fingers, or wife I have only said I didn't think he was an effective leader and he said, "Uh, Uh" too many times when he spoke. The ball is in you court. You posters can continue with the negative, bully remarks, but keep in mind there is a lot of proof in Epster's post. You are hurting your well being much more than you hurt mine.

Why should anyone accept you for who you are when you refuse to accept anyone else who doesn't agree with you?

You have made nothing but negative, insulting posts and wonder why you get that back in return. Maybe if you tried to find something positive to say occassionally you wouldn't get so many negative posts in return.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 36

@alferdpacker wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 36

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Out here in the real world - if it can't be proved - claiming that it's true is lying - you know - like liddle donnie does twice as often as he tells the truth...

So can that sentence be proved?

Kudos
Views