Get the information you need to help care for your eyes at the AARP Eye Center. Visit it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INTIMIDATION TACTICS.

Message 1 of 6

@fangoh45 wrote:

Well, by your standards and understanding of the rules, you can call a whole group of us on this board "White Trash" as long as you don't spell out a specific person. Would you then be good to go with calling all of us here, not of your party (Democrat) "White Trash". Feel very free to do so, as Democrats like yourself are oft times demeaning and condescending.

Unlike you liberals, we conservatives are thick skinned, very thick skinned. We are accustomed to be called morons, idiots, imbeciles, etc.,etc.. We simply consider the source and move on.

PS-Using those words however, may cause one or more to think of the author as a racist!.

In answer to you post.  Yes I will call    members of the Democratic Party also if they behaved in the same manner. But I will  not call you or anyone in this post by that name. that will be an insult to an specific individual. and I don't have that right.
I am sorry that you feel that I have included you personally in my post about the behavriour of those Congressmen. which do not include all Repbublican Congressmen just the ones that we saw.
I am very sorry that you confused me with a Democrat or a Liberal. and not just as an American that is seeing this country being attacked by Russians and   there are many that don't want to defend their country against those attacks. Call   me an American. because that is what I am.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@rker321 wrote:

I have seen now some posters trying to intimidate some of my posts by attacking the words in them/
I have not insulted or personally attacked any of them, they simply don't like my terminology.

I guess is too factual for their own taste.

I am now stating that feeling offended for what I call any person in Government is my right. and  privilege. and it is protected speech under the 1st Amendment. 
As long as I don't use that term of White Trash to insult any poster in particular I can and have the right to do so.
It is not considered salacious, or sexual in content and it is not obscene. 
Therefore, I would appreciate that if they do'n't like the term, they can always scroll.

I feel that I am abiding by the TOS  published by AARP   and its message board rules.

Well, by your standards and understanding of the rules, you can call a whole group of us on this board "White Trash" as long as you don't spell out a specific person. Would you then be good to go with calling all of us here, not of your party (Democrat) "White Trash". Feel very free to do so, as Democrats like yourself are oft times demeaning and condescending.

Unlike you liberals, we conservatives are thick skinned, very thick skinned. We are accustomed to be called morons, idiots, imbeciles, etc.,etc.. We simply consider the source and move on.

PS-Using those words however, may cause one or more to think of the author as a racist!.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

The drama queens strike again.

There has been no intimidation and certainly no restriction to free speech here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

INTIMIDATION TACTICS.

Don't let anyone take away your rights, free speech being one of them.

Resist them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@rker321 wrote:

I have seen now some posters trying to intimidate some of my posts by attacking the words in them/
I have not insulted or personally attacked any of them, they simply don't like my terminology.

I am now stating that feeling offended for what I call any person in Government is my right. and  privilege. and it is protected speech under the 1st Amendment. 
As long as I don't use that term of White Trash to insult any poster in particular I can and have the right to do so.
Therefore, I would appreciate that if they do'n't like the term, they can always scroll.

I feel that I am abiding by the TOS  published by AARP   and its message board rules.

Do not worry about them. Post what you feel, and use the terms that best fit. The time has long passed when you can be nice, as you are now fighting for the survival of your country.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

INTIMIDATION TACTICS.

Message 6 of 6

Kudos
Views
Replies