Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDIVIDUAL-1 SINKS OWN SHIP

Message 1 of 12

@easyed598 wrote:

nctarheel wrote-He is keeping a campaign promise to a minority of voters who hold RACISTS, RELIGIOUSLY BIASED, and XENOPHOBIC philosophies.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nope- campaign promise that would keep human trafficers,drug dealers,murderers,rapists,and gang members out of this country. Why do the Dems want to allow these people in with open borders and sanctuary cities and abolishing I.C.E.   etc. 

And that's true because you heard in on Fox or read about it in Breitbart?  ROFLMAO !!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@easyed598 wrote:

NCTARHEEL wrote-"I want to do it faster. I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I DIDN'T NEED TO DO THIS; BUT I'D RATHER DO IT MUCH FASTER.... i just want to get it done faster, that's all-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So far he is keeping a campaign promise and he got a down payment for 55 miles of WALL. (which pelosi and schumer said he would never get)) So after after the first part of the new wall is done ,he will use that as a campaign issue against the DEMS to get the rest done in 2020. WIN-WIN for Trump

I realize it is all semantic, but given that the president originally specified a concrete wall which he amended to "beautiful" steel slats,  he hardly got a down payment on his WALL.

Instead...

The $1.4 billion in border barrier funding is well below the $5.7 billion that Trump sought in negotiations. Beyond that, the legislation limits the type of border barriers the administration may erect to already-deployed designs, which means Trump can’t use any of the border wall prototypes his administration built in the San Diego area.,

Source: Politico

But of course, his campaign promise also specified that Mexico would pay for it.  Pretty safe to say that promise was broken.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@easyed598 wrote:

Alferd wrote-His biggest problem is that his delusional cultists have never been in the majority - the majority of American Citizens are sure that he's talking from his obese and flabby posterior and don't believe him - for that matter - that's why they didn't vote for him to begin with...-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alferd -do you think you might be offending at least half your fellow liberal posters who are 72 years old and at least  10% overweight?   LOL

Nope not at all - don't care if somebody gets offended because they are overweight - that's their personal problem...

The truth is that trump lied about his height and weight - just like over 8000 other things...

trump is actually "morbidly obese".

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@nctarheel wrote:

When you declare a NATIONAL EMERGENCY; there must be a NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

I will quote INDIVIDUAL-1 from his speech this morning.

Any attorney will take that quote as PROOF that INDIVIDUAL-1 himself did not believe there is any type of EMERGENCY whatsoever.

INDIVIDUAL-1'S QUOTE:

"I want to do it faster. I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I DIDN'T NEED TO DO THIS; BUT I'D RATHER DO IT MUCH FASTER.... i just want to get it done faster, that's all."

All true, but irrelevant. So long as 90% of GOPers support the ToadPOTUS, Yertle McConnell and the rest of the elected GOPers will never remove him from office, AND HE KNOWS IT.

The only hope for the Nation is Mueller's report will provide enough proof of criminal activity that other jurisdictions will indict him and demand he stand trial, leaving SCOTUS with the totally political choice of defending a fellow Republican or upholding the principle that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Roberts has shown an ability to side with reason when the issue is obviously "political", so lil' donny's last line of defense may crumble under the weight of decency and truth.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

nctarheel wrote-He is keeping a campaign promise to a minority of voters who hold RACISTS, RELIGIOUSLY BIASED, and XENOPHOBIC philosophies.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nope- campaign promise that would keep human trafficers,drug dealers,murderers,rapists,and gang members out of this country. Why do the Dems want to allow these people in with open borders and sanctuary cities and abolishing I.C.E.   etc. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@easyed598 wrote:

So far he is keeping a campaign promise. WIN-WIN for Trump

He is keeping a campaign promise to a minority of voters who hold RACISTS, RELIGIOUSLY BIASED, and XENOPHOBIC philosophies.

His fear mongering works on those type of people because it is the fear of OTHERS DIFFERENT THAN THEMSELVES that drives their philosophy.

Might have worked once; won't work twice because people now see him for what he is.

INDIVIDUAL-1 will be lucky if he has not been elevated to INMATE-1 by 2020 as he is involved in the most corrupt administration ever.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

Alferd wrote-His biggest problem is that his delusional cultists have never been in the majority - the majority of American Citizens are sure that he's talking from his obese and flabby posterior and don't believe him - for that matter - that's why they didn't vote for him to begin with...-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alferd -do you think you might be offending at least half your fellow liberal posters who are 72 years old and at least  10% overweight?   LOL

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

NCTARHEEL wrote-"I want to do it faster. I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I DIDN'T NEED TO DO THIS; BUT I'D RATHER DO IT MUCH FASTER.... i just want to get it done faster, that's all-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So far he is keeping a campaign promise and he got a down payment for 55 miles of WALL. (which pelosi and schumer said he would never get)) So after after the first part of the new wall is done ,he will use that as a campaign issue against the DEMS to get the rest done in 2020. WIN-WIN for Trump

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@MsStretch wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

When you declare a NATIONAL EMERGENCY; there must be a NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

I will quote INDIVIDUAL-1 from his speech this morning.

Any attorney will take that quote as PROOF that INDIVIDUAL-1 himself did not believe there is any type of EMERGENCY whatsoever.

INDIVIDUAL-1'S QUOTE:

"I want to do it faster. I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I DIDN'T NEED TO DO THIS; BUT I'D RATHER DO IT MUCH FASTER.... i just want to get it done faster, that's all."

Not only that, his reasoning makes no sense anyway.  Get it done faster?  Yet he contradicted himself by saying he expects a long court battle.  In fact, legal challenges could tie this up for 2 years or more; at which time we can expect this will be a moot point.

As usual he is lying, and expect his lapses of rationality and logic to be ignored by his not-too-bright cultists.

His biggest problem is that his delusional cultists have never been in the majority - the majority of American Citizens are sure that he's talking from his obese and flabby posterior and don't believe him - for that matter - that's why they didn't vote for him to begin with...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

@MsStretch wrote:

Not only that, his reasoning makes no sense anyway.  Get it done faster?  Yet he contradicted himself by saying he expects a long court battle.  In fact, legal challenges could tie this up for 2 years or more; at which time we can expect this will be a moot point.

How right you are!!!!

I guess it has to do with his SPECIAL stats.

He has SPECIAL stats like nobody else. Take his 243 pound weight. He is 2 inches taller than me and a lot fatter but weighs much less than I do. That's one of those SPECIAL stats.

His immigration stats disagree with those published by his own government; again, his special stats.

Of course, if you don't agree to his SPECIAL stats look what happens to you:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-reporter-challenges-trump-on-his-immigration-facts

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors