From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDIVIDUAL-1'S Wall Is Nothing But The Scarecrow From Wizard Of Oz

Message 41 of 65

easyed598:  Actually Nancy calls her wall a seawall even though most of it is facing the opposite side of the bay and is conveniently 12 feet tall and keeps a lot undesirables out. I guess Trump should call his wall a seawall and it  might keep those illegals from crossing the Rio Grand river to enter this country.

So she calls it a "seawall"? Would you care to share where you learned this or would the source embarrass you too much?

Maybe Trump should start calling it a seawall. He's about dumb enough to claim it could keep out migrants AND hurricanes from hitting us from the south. Smiley Happy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 65

@Soosie wrote:

I loved Nancy pelosi comment about the beaded shower curtain. Wall, Fence.

Wonder if the wall around Pelosi's home works?

Wonder if you can post proof of one existing?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 65

@jimc91 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Sp362 wrote-The point you are missing is that Pelosi doesn't own that house.  You have been duped by an internet meme.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OK so that house wasn`t hers but do you want to deny the below picture is her massive winery estate and that there is no barriers sorrounding it?OV33J4WUN5GNTGSBQKPCAUC73A.pngnancy`s winery

@easyed598 , We have posters here that have absolutely no clue as to how the "Super Rich People" operate.  Add to that title "Politician" and now we are in a completely new category.  They seem to think Nancy only owns one home and it is in a secret location.  The fact is she and her husband own many properties but she and other liberals had rather not talk about that...  I call it willful ignorance...

Is defending somone for posting lies about Pelosi having walls around her property "willfull ignorance"?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 65

sp362:  Also, if you look closely, what they are calling a "wall" is actually a retaining wall to even out the property so the house could be built on level ground (common when you are building in hills).  Those are garage doors that you see in middle of this "wall".

Exactly. But conservatives want to believe it's her home, so don't bother them with facts. What I don't get is what difference does it make if she did live in a home surrounded by a wall? It must mean something important in their minds, but to me it's irrelevant. Maybe they think it would make her a hypocrit if she owns a wall, but is against Trump's wall? If that's it then they can't differentiate between a national border and a wall on private property.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 65

@Soosie wrote:
The wall around Pelosi's home? I guess you don't understand what an internet hoax is.

Guess there is some proof Michelle doesn't dress like a drag queen either. That must have been another guy's legs.

What does that have to do with the fact that you are helping to spread a lie?  Look it up on Snopes.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 65
The wall around Pelosi's home? I guess you don't understand what an internet hoax is.

Guess there is some proof Michelle doesn't dress like a drag queen either. That must have been another guy's legs.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 65

@Soosie wrote:
I loved Nancy pelosi comment about the beaded shower curtain. Wall, Fence. Wonder if the wall around Pelosi's home works?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 65

@jimc91 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Sp362 wrote-The point you are missing is that Pelosi doesn't own that house.  You have been duped by an internet meme.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OK so that house wasn`t hers but do you want to deny the below picture is her massive winery estate and that there is no barriers sorrounding it?OV33J4WUN5GNTGSBQKPCAUC73A.pngnancy`s winery

@easyed598 , We have posters here that have absolutely no clue as to how the "Super Rich People" operate.  Add to that title "Politician" and now we are in a completely new category.  They seem to think Nancy only owns one home and it is in a secret location.  The fact is she and her husband own many properties but she and other liberals had rather not talk about that...  I call it willful ignorance...

I asked jimc several times to point the "wall" in that photo that he was referring to, but he never did.  I guess it was just "willful ignorance".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 65

I loved Nancy pelosi comment about the beaded shower curtain. Wall, Fence.

Wonder if the wall around Pelosi's home works?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 65

chasky wrote- Without those armed guards the wall would be no more effective than the fences they have now.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Untrue -Walls will keep out most of illegals ,especially women and children who are making deadly trips to our border--

Border fence in Israel cut illegal immigration by 99 percent, GOP senator says | PolitiFact

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors