Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDIVIDUAL-1'S Wall Is Nothing But The Scarecrow From Wizard Of Oz

Message 11 of 65
I wonder it also as a wall is NOT what keeps non-paying fans out of a stadium.

That would SECURITY; not THE WALL Tarheel, you must have been tired when you posted, not making complete sentences.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 65
Israel's walls work because they have the best military in the world guarding them; not because they are walls. @tarheel.........we have a great military also, but as I recall you guys were soiling your pants at any thought of our military protecting our borders. Don't you remember???
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 65
One's personal attack on those that express opposing opinions seems no better than what they seem to be complaining about, doesn't it, @Soosie? @Tarheel.......go for it pal. Just makes my case. As I said, some of you have worked so hard to be part of the little gang. I choose not to be. Guess I can think for myself.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 65

@Soosie wrote:

This site seems to be one that any opinion other than , "Oh my, you are so smart and only what you say matters" is the only thing that cuts it here.  Doesn't it get boring for this group to only pat one another on the rumps and say, "Oh, thank you so much for researching and posting.  You da man."  Then, the echo will pipe in to remind any opposing comment or one said in jest that they are racial, and are bulling the children and one of them may cry.  

Not a good place for growing.......

One's personal attack on those that express opposing opinions seems no better than what they seem to be complaining about, doesn't it, @Soosie?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 65

@Soosie wrote:

Wonder why the NFL puts a wall around the stadium for paying fans to come in and to keep the ones who just want something for free out?

I wonder it also as a wall is NOT what keeps non-paying fans out of a stadium.

That would SECURITY; not THE WALL.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 65

@Soosie wrote:

Wonder if the wall around Pelosi's home works?

Please show me Nancy Pelosi's home residence and its wall.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 65

@easyed598 wrote:

Untrue -Walls will keep out most of illegals ,especially women and children who are making deadly trips to our border--

Border fence in Israel cut illegal immigration by 99 percent, GOP senator says | PolitiFact

Israel's walls work because they have the best military in the world guarding them; not because they are walls.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 65

@easyed598 wrote:

pelosi-house.jpg

Why are YOU posting this fake news meme, @easyed598?

This house does NOT belong to Nancy Pelosi.

Several on this thread and others have provided irrefutable evidence that this picture is a hoax.

Why there are those that keep posting and reposting this image is beyond comprehension?

It's like saying that Barack Obama was the FOUNDER of ISIS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 65

@easyed598 wrote:

Walls do work-for the record ,Israel has walls and cut Islamists terrorists entering their country by  98%.

Israel's walls work because they have the best military in the world guarding them; not because there are walls.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 65

@easyed598 wrote:

PHOTOS: Nancy Pelosi's border wall around Napa Valley estate - The American MirrorThe American Mirro...

Thank you for posting the pictures, but did you actually look at them?  The first one shows an impressive looking wall and gate (a very nice looking main entrance).  But, the wall appears to be about 3 feet tall and there is no barrier to the right of the gate.  Anybody who wanted to could just walk through.

For picture #2, the height of the actual wall becomes obvious (anybody could just hop over it).  Additionally, look to the left of the wall and you will white horse fencing that anybody could go over or through in a heartbeat.  Our present border fencing is far more secure.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors