It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDIVIDUAL-1'S Wall Is Nothing But The Scarecrow From Wizard Of Oz

Message 31 of 65

easyed598:  OK so that house wasn`t hers but do you want to deny the below picture is her massive winery estate and that there is no barriers sorrounding it?

So Nancy has invested in a vineyard.  So? It's located in St. Helena while her home is in San Francisco. BTW, where is the fence? And please tell why it's bugging you that she might own property with a fence somewhere on it?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 65

Posted by somebody who rarely responds to anything and likes to post rumors and lies.  Have a nice day.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 65

It's also funny to me that I can write something in general and get the "You talking to me bit" in return.  

Are people this bored, miserable, crabby, nothing else to do that they only can do this?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 65

@Soosie wrote:

This site seems to be one that any opinion other than , "Oh my, you are so smart and only what you say matters" is the only thing that cuts it here.  Doesn't it get boring for this group to only pat one another on the rumps and say, "Oh, thank you so much for researching and posting.  You da man."  Then, the echo will pipe in to remind any opposing comment or one said in jest that they are racial, and are bulling the children and one of them may cry.  

Not a good place for growing.......

If you are talking to me, all I did was point out that what you posted was not true, it had nothing to do with opinion.  I then pointed that you were trying to defend your position by going to a straw man argument.  You are entitled to have and express your own opinion.  You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 65

This site seems to be one that any opinion other than , "Oh my, you are so smart and only what you say matters" is the only thing that cuts it here.  Doesn't it get boring for this group to only pat one another on the rumps and say, "Oh, thank you so much for researching and posting.  You da man."  Then, the echo will pipe in to remind any opposing comment or one said in jest that they are racial, and are bulling the children and one of them may cry.  

Not a good place for growing.......

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 65
@easyed598

Even if it was a Wall around her house which that one is not, or she does have a Wall did the Government Shut Down down until she got it? Also for the way she wanted it, or taxpayers were told to pay for it when she said she would?

It would have not one thing to do with the Wall we should not get, not pay for, or Shut Down The Government, because the Baby can not have his own way. He is so SPOILED, he must have cried a lot and got his own way. ***************** IMO Maybe even beat by Daddy he is so abusive to other people in his words and deeds.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 65

@Soosie wrote:

Wonder why the NFL puts a wall around the stadium for paying fans to come in and to keep the ones who just want something for free out?

You mean the chain link FENCE around the parking lot.  The ticket entry gates that could be equated to our border entries?  The point is, the wall is a waste of money.  That doesn't mean we should remove the fencing.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 65

Wonder why the NFL puts a wall around the stadium for paying fans to come in and to keep the ones who just want something for free out?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 65

easyed598:  Another future Democrat entering the USA.image11.gif

Did David Duke loan you a gif? How nice.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 65

@Soosie wrote:
The wall around Pelosi's home? I guess you don't understand what an internet hoax is.

Guess there is some proof Michelle doesn't dress like a drag queen either. That must have been another guy's legs.

So the right resorts to intelligent adult discussion' when they are proven wrong?  Oh, wait a minute ......... just insults, right?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs