Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prices now! Here’s how. 

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDIVIDUAL-1 GIVES IN TO NANCY PELOSI

Message 1 of 13

@mandm84 wrote:

I have been counting all the over 3,000 lies. The truth counts the most from our Leadership. If we don't have truth - what do we have ?

We have Donald J. Trump Liar in Chief!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

Soosie says in part "I count, hope you do also as well as my fellow countrymen and women."

--------------------------

I have been counting all the over 3,000 lies. The truth counts the most from our Leadership. If we don't have truth - what do we have ?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
The dealmaker himself backed down and will now NOT GIVE the STATE OF THE UNION until the shutdown is resolved.
PELOSI-1 TRUMP-0..........................................@Nctarheel......Here is what I see as wrong with this kind of scoring. I don't see any consideration for we the people. What do you think that score is? This is not a Pelosi/Trump score to keep. We, the people of the United States are the ones that need a score and that means ALL the people who are legal citizens of our country. What you are posting is like two captains of a football team and not considering the rest of the players. I count, hope you do also as well as my fellow countrymen and women.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

INDIVIDUAL-1 has always kept score of his wins but not his losses. That is what makes him such a Narcissistic Idiot.

He cares no more about the general population than he does about a good diet. Here's a couple of examples:

(1)  TRUMP'S OWNERSHIP OF THE SHUTDOWN

(2)  TRUMP CANCELING FLIGHTS FOR CONGRESS BUT FLYING HIS WIFE TO MAR-A-LAGO

As to what he thought were his WINS.............

He boasted about touching women's bodies and how easy it was. Any other person doing that would have ended their career then and there.

He boasted about how the stock market took off because of him.... that is, until it gave back all its gains.

He boasted about the growing economy, of course, because of him..... that is, until the economy cooled off.

He has now met a foe that he does know how to handle. You can hear it in his voice.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see INDIVIDUAL-1 unravel before our very eyes with Pelosi leading the way to his unraveling.

Good - I thought it was just me

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

Well, with all the weeping and gnashing of teeth over the suffering of the feds on paid vacation, one pol showed he held the interests of the nations and it's people over petty partisanship.

Now, how many lefties will act that mature by saying, "Thank you, Mr. President"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@Soosie wrote:
The dealmaker himself backed down and will now NOT GIVE the STATE OF THE UNION until the shutdown is resolved.
PELOSI-1 TRUMP-0..........................................@Nctarheel......

Here is what I see as wrong with this kind of scoring. I don't see any consideration for we the people.

We, the people won today because the score is now:

PELOSI-2 TRUMP-0

INDIVIDUAL-1 and THE REPUBLICANS would not dare close the government again regardless of the three week deadline.

They saw any chances in the 2020 elections evaporating as the shut down continued.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

If members of the Trump party should take a look at their own stones, they should have to admit that they cannot compare with Nacy's   HOping that in many ways they will have to admit that they have to learn a lot in order to become a real politician.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

INDIVIDUAL-1 GIVES IN TO NANCY PELOSI

Message 7 of 13

PanJ, who's the only person Trump cares about?

PanJ, who's the only person in Congress who said NO to Comrade Trump?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

Soosie:  I don't see any consideration for we the people. 

Especially the ones forced to work without pay and facing financial disaster.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

@Soosie wrote:
PELOSI-1 TRUMP-0..........................................@Nctarheel......Here is what I see as wrong with this kind of scoring. I don't see any consideration for we the people. What do you think that score is? This is not a Pelosi/Trump score to keep. We, the people of the United States are the ones that need a score and that means ALL the people who are legal citizens of our country. What you are posting is like two captains of a football team and not considering the rest of the players. I count, hope you do also as well as my fellow countrymen and women.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

INDIVIDUAL-1 has always kept score of his wins but not his losses. That is what makes him such a Narcissistic Idiot.

He cares no more about the general population than he does about a good diet. Here's a couple of examples:

(1)  TRUMP'S OWNERSHIP OF THE SHUTDOWN

(2)  TRUMP CANCELING FLIGHTS FOR CONGRESS BUT FLYING HIS WIFE TO MAR-A-LAGO

As to what he thought were his WINS.............

He boasted about touching women's bodies and how easy it was. Any other person doing that would have ended their career then and there.

He boasted about how the stock market took off because of him.... that is, until it gave back all its gains.

He boasted about the growing economy, of course, because of him..... that is, until the economy cooled off.

He has now met a foe that he does know how to handle. You can hear it in his voice.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see INDIVIDUAL-1 unravel before our very eyes with Pelosi leading the way to his unraveling.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

Kudos
Views