Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDIVIDUAL-1 GIVES IN TO NANCY PELOSI

Message 11 of 13

Will this shutdown eventually lead to some "Emergency" at which point President Trump will essentially proclaim himself "King Trump"? I have to say that the possibility is beginning to worry me.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDIVIDUAL-1 GIVES IN TO NANCY PELOSI

Message 12 of 13

To me, this is but a very minor victory.  He'll give his speech with tweets, a rally here and there, and continue to blame, insult as many as possible while managing to pass himself off as "the victim" to those with worms for brains and no self respect.

His aquisense of a venue will not cause him to, for the sake of all who are daily  suffering financial losses with basic quality of life issues, stop the shutdown because it is now, or should be very clear to every citizen, he...s i m p l y...does not care about other human beings.

He gets what he wants or else.  "Let them eat cake".

There will be no victory imo until he is removed from office.

Dereliction of Duty Law and Legal Definition

Dereliction of duty generally refers to a failure to conform to rules of one's job, which will vary by tasks involved. It is a failure or refusal to perform assigned duties in a satisfactory manner. Dereliction of duty on the part of an employee may be cause for disciplinary action, which will vary by employer. It may refer to a failure by an organization member to abide by the standing rules of its constitution or by-laws or perform the duties of the position appointed to.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/d/dereliction-of-duty/

I do believe this shutdown purposefully provides financial opportunity for him and 'his'.  Why are drilling permits being processed?

Legality of Drilling Permits Issued During Shutdown Challenged

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-17/legality-of-drilling-permits-issued-during-shutdo...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

INDIVIDUAL-1 GIVES IN TO NANCY PELOSI

Message 13 of 13

He dared her to dis-invite him to the HOUSE FLOOR.

She did it.

He boasted that he'd give the STATE OF THE UNION somewhere else.

But guess what's happened.

The dealmaker himself backed down and will now NOT GIVE the STATE OF THE UNION until the shutdown is resolved.

PELOSI-1     TRUMP-0

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors