Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDECENTS

Message 31 of 44

@mandm84 wrote:

At least President Trump would never "spread nasty stuff around" - right 9152 ?

How is that related to a supposed attack on McCain??

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 44

@williamb39198 wrote:

So what was the “nasty stuff” that McCain was spreading around?

Country over party. 

So, if you don't know, how can you call the President's words an attack?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 44

John McCain committed Cadet Bonespur's personal Unforgivable Sin - He exposed the TRUTH about ToadPOTUS by giving the FBI evidence of how Putin had compromised lil donny. Since then, donny has provided mountains of further proof by being Putin's Toadie.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 44

At least President Trump would never "spread nasty stuff around" - right 9152 ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 44

So what was the “nasty stuff” that McCain was spreading around?

Country over party. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 44

@williamb39198 wrote:

How true. trump didn’t consider him a hero because he got caught. McCain was not the only prisoner of N Vietnam. 

Plus, trump considers himself a hero...because he knows so much more than the Generals and Admirals...more trump egotistical delusion...he doesn’t have a clue, and it’s showing with all of his policies...and everything that he says or tweets!

Country over party

But the topic is his comments and I wonder what is wrong with,"I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 44

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Of course - anyone who does not attack our President each and every day must be "indecent".

However, as to the current blood pressure raiser, what is wrong with, "I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

How  about  I (think)  he was an Amercian Hero. but.  because he got caught, there maybe a reason for his incarceration?
The INDECENTS are now justifying their hero's  words, How low has these people gotten. The immorality of theses people  has now reached giganctic proportions.

Once again, what is "indecent" about, "I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

Nothing "giganctic about that - just a simple question.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 44

How true. trump didn’t consider him a hero because he got caught. McCain was not the only prisoner of N Vietnam. 

Plus, trump considers himself a hero...because he knows so much more than the Generals and Admirals...more trump egotistical delusion...he doesn’t have a clue, and it’s showing with all of his policies...and everything that he says or tweets!

Country over party

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

Of course - anyone who does not attack our President each and every day must be "indecent".

However, as to the current blood pressure raiser, what is wrong with, "I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

How  about  I (think)  he was an Amercian Hero. but.  because he got caught, there maybe a reason for his incarceration?
The INDECENTS are now justifying their hero's  words, How low has these people gotten. The immorality of theses people  has now reached giganctic proportions.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 44

Kudos
Views