Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDECENTS

Message 21 of 44

@Panjandrum wrote:

rker321:   You just  made my day. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  so now Trump has restored the Conservative values that the Tea Party felt it wasn't there?  Please pretty please care to expand on the values that Trump has restored. please do enumerate them

Couldn't agree more. The idea that Trump "restored conservative values" is ludicrous. First, he has no values, and second nothing he has done is conservative. I would also love to hear about these so called values Trump has restored.

Free market economy, smaller, less intrusive government, America first in international dealings just for openers.

Now, let's say he is not a true Goldwater or Buckley Conservative. However, his main contribution has been stopping the Long March of the Progressive Movement and it's Marxist ideology. That alone makes him a model Conservative.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 44

Isn’t that the truth. I’ve been watching for two years to see if he will do or say something of value...not happening. trump has no values, so it’s an empty act to expect him to express something of value. It’s a long empty list!

Country over party

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 44

rker321:   You just  made my day. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  so now Trump has restored the Conservative values that the Tea Party felt it wasn't there?  Please pretty please care to expand on the values that Trump has restored. please do enumerate them

Couldn't agree more. The idea that Trump "restored conservative values" is ludicrous. First, he has no values, and second nothing he has done is conservative. I would also love to hear about these so called values Trump has restored.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 44

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I would like to remind many posters, that to try to argue and make others understand what this thread is all about is a futile attempt.

Many of Trump followers, are initially Tea Party members and followers. therefore is it not in their slightest convenience to actually see, comprehend, understand and admit that  what their hero has said or does is in the teachings of many of us INDECENT>

People were drawn to the Tea Party an effort to restore Conservative values. Those values are the antithesis of that which Hillary ran on. So, it is only natural that we would support President Trump.

I see no indecency in that.

You just  made my day. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  so now Trump has restored the Conservative values that the Tea Party felt it wasn't there?  Please pretty please care to expand on the values that Trump has restored. please do enumerate them

When you get over your childish giggle fit, reread what I posted with special attention paid to Hillary. Then try shouting again.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I would like to remind many posters, that to try to argue and make others understand what this thread is all about is a futile attempt.

Many of Trump followers, are initially Tea Party members and followers. therefore is it not in their slightest convenience to actually see, comprehend, understand and admit that  what their hero has said or does is in the teachings of many of us INDECENT>

People were drawn to the Tea Party an effort to restore Conservative values. Those values are the antithesis of that which Hillary ran on. So, it is only natural that we would support President Trump.

You just  made my day. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  so now Trump has restored the Conservative values that the Tea Party felt it wasn't there?  Please pretty please care to expand on the values that Trump has restored. please do enumerate them

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 44

@rker321 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 44

@mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 , you can accept Trump spreading "nasty stuff around" , but never anyone else from the left of center !! That again sounds Hypocritical , but par for the course !!

When did I complain about lefties spreading nasty stuff??  Sounds like a standard approach of several of out lefties here - make something up, assign it to someone else and then complain about it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 44

rk9152 , you can accept Trump spreading "nasty stuff around" , but never anyone else from the left of center !! That again sounds Hypocritical , but par for the course !!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 44

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 44

@Olderscout66 wrote:

John McCain committed Cadet Bonespur's personal Unforgivable Sin - He exposed the TRUTH about ToadPOTUS by giving the FBI evidence of how Putin had compromised lil donny. Since then, donny has provided mountains of further proof by being Putin's Toadie.

How does that make "I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around." an attack?

And how is Putin involved in a supposed insult to McCain?

Kudos
Views