Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDECENTS

Message 11 of 44

@Panjandrum wrote:

RK9152:  Free market economy, smaller, less intrusive government, America first in international dealings just for openers.

Nice sounding, but what has Trump done specifically to achieve any of that?

tRump, his droogs, followers, and supporters disingenuously allege that he has achieved that - but IMHO - they appear to be slavishly imitating their hero and leader who has been proved to lie twice as often as he tells the truth...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 44

RK9152:  Free market economy, smaller, less intrusive government, America first in international dealings just for openers.

Nice sounding, but what has Trump done specifically to achieve any of that?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 44

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The poster you are screaming about was discussing. Conservative values.

So now  we all know  Conservatives values  have nothing to do with moral values. Hey, glad you said that,now I guess that anything goes and they will never be accused of not having values.

Still can you tell us what are the Conservative values that you think Conservatives go by.    am interested to know. please enumerate.

of course I can. You keep buncing around between a variety of things to scream about.

settle down and lets talk reasonably. the inquiry was as to what he did of value, I responded, you giggled something about - so now Trump has restored the Conservative values that the Tea Party felt it wasn't there? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

So now  we all know  Conservatives values  have nothing to do with moral values. Hey, glad you said that,now I guess that anything goes and they will never be accused of not having values.

Still can you tell us what are the Conservative values that you think Conservatives go by.    am interested to know. please enumerate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 44

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Free market economy, smaller, less intrusive government, America first in international dealings just for openers.

Now, let's say he is not a true Goldwater or Buckley Conservative. However, his main contribution has been stopping the Long March of the Progressive Movement and it's Marxist ideology. That alone makes him a model Conservative.

How typical of the responses that I have heard  by the Trump followers, they can't  enumerate  "MORAL VALUES  THAT TRUMP HAS RESTOREd"    because they don' exist. so they simply distract, confuse terms, and distract in order to be able to skip and not answer a very simple question. 
But we are not dense as you obviously think of all of us.we know and understand the tactics  make no mistake.

And yes, the  indescents, have no option but to own their own immoralities by remaining silent.
Just look at Linsey Graham would you want him to be your friend?  The man has shown that the only reason that he attached himself to John McCian was to live and bask in the shadow of an American hero, Now that he is gone, He simply feels that he doesn' need him anylonger.

I do hope that the citizens of South Carolina can see the duplicity of this individual.

Go to church for your moral values. While there, you might hear, "Judge not lest you be judged".

I believe that  the poster has forgotten that my response was in response to his own post stating that Trump had restored our moral values.

I simply requested that he should name them and his post is above  for all to see.
As usual  we never get the answer to our questions. and   distraction, confusion and now religious saying come to pass.

So, what are the moral values that  Trump has restored?  you said that I didn't

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Free market economy, smaller, less intrusive government, America first in international dealings just for openers.

Now, let's say he is not a true Goldwater or Buckley Conservative. However, his main contribution has been stopping the Long March of the Progressive Movement and it's Marxist ideology. That alone makes him a model Conservative.

How typical of the responses that I have heard  by the Trump followers, they can't  enumerate  "MORAL VALUES  THAT TRUMP HAS RESTOREd"    because they don' exist. so they simply distract, confuse terms, and distract in order to be able to skip and not answer a very simple question. 
But we are not dense as you obviously think of all of us.we know and understand the tactics  make no mistake.

And yes, the  indescents, have no option but to own their own immoralities by remaining silent.
Just look at Linsey Graham would you want him to be your friend?  The man has shown that the only reason that he attached himself to John McCian was to live and bask in the shadow of an American hero, Now that he is gone, He simply feels that he doesn' need him anylonger.

I do hope that the citizens of South Carolina can see the duplicity of this individual.

Go to church for your moral values. While there, you might hear, "Judge not lest you be judged".

I believe that  the poster has forgotten that my response was in response to his own post stating that Trump had restored our moral values.

I simply requested that he should name them and his post is above  for all to see.
As usual  we never get the answer to our questions. and   distraction, confusion and now religious saying come to pass.

So, what are the moral values that  Trump has restored?  you said that I didn't

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

What of the verified factual instances of tRump not paying the full amount he contractually agreed to pay to contractors - isn't that theft - a violation of a commandment?

What of his serial adultery?

Would a good practicing Christian have to lie to oneself to justify voting for Satan's and Putin's little helper?

No judgement - just asking questions about verified tRump facts...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 44

@rker321 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 44

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 44

@williamb39198 wrote:

Isn’t that the truth. I’ve been watching for two years to see if he will do or say something of value...not happening. trump has no values, so it’s an empty act to expect him to express something of value. It’s a long empty list!

Country over party

Tax cuts (for tax payers), improved economy and more people working, expecting NATO allies to pay their fair share, tariffs not harmful to American companies and employees, border security.

WOW!! All in two years, just imagine the next six.

Kudos
Views