Honored Social Butterfly

INDECENTS

I will start the list of INDECENTS  with Linsey Graham.  The man that called himself a friend of John McCain and now doesn't have the stones to defend his friend at a time that he cannot defend himself.

I will call any Republican that doesn't stand up for John MCCain a man that represented Honor, Courage, Bravery,  and Character in the face of our enemies. INDECENT
I will call  any member of the military that doesn't stand up and defend one of their own. INDECENT

All of those that will not stand infnront of these outrageous comments and say  how wrong they are. INDOLENT

They will forever emblazed in their foreheads the word INDECENT

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Of course - anyone who does not attack our President each and every day must be "indecent".

However, as to the current blood pressure raiser, what is wrong with, "I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

Of course - anyone who does not attack our President each and every day must be "indecent".

However, as to the current blood pressure raiser, what is wrong with, "I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

How  about  I (think)  he was an Amercian Hero. but.  because he got caught, there maybe a reason for his incarceration?
The INDECENTS are now justifying their hero's  words, How low has these people gotten. The immorality of theses people  has now reached giganctic proportions.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

How  about  I (think)  he was an Amercian Hero. but.  because he got caught, there maybe a reason for his incarceration?
The INDECENTS are now justifying their hero's  words, How low has these people gotten. The immorality of theses people  has now reached giganctic proportions.

Once again, what is "indecent" about, "I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."

Nothing "giganctic about that - just a simple question.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

How true. trump didn’t consider him a hero because he got caught. McCain was not the only prisoner of N Vietnam. 

Plus, trump considers himself a hero...because he knows so much more than the Generals and Admirals...more trump egotistical delusion...he doesn’t have a clue, and it’s showing with all of his policies...and everything that he says or tweets!

Country over party

Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 wrote:

How true. trump didn’t consider him a hero because he got caught. McCain was not the only prisoner of N Vietnam. 

Plus, trump considers himself a hero...because he knows so much more than the Generals and Admirals...more trump egotistical delusion...he doesn’t have a clue, and it’s showing with all of his policies...and everything that he says or tweets!

Country over party

But the topic is his comments and I wonder what is wrong with,"I think he was an American hero. But I’m very sorry he got implicated in this in terms of spreading this very nasty stuff around."? 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

At least President Trump would never "spread nasty stuff around" - right 9152 ?

Honored Social Butterfly

@mandm84 wrote:

At least President Trump would never "spread nasty stuff around" - right 9152 ?

How is that related to a supposed attack on McCain??

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

rk9152 , you can accept Trump spreading "nasty stuff around" , but never anyone else from the left of center !! That again sounds Hypocritical , but par for the course !!

Honored Social Butterfly

@mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 , you can accept Trump spreading "nasty stuff around" , but never anyone else from the left of center !! That again sounds Hypocritical , but par for the course !!

When did I complain about lefties spreading nasty stuff??  Sounds like a standard approach of several of out lefties here - make something up, assign it to someone else and then complain about it.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So what was the “nasty stuff” that McCain was spreading around?

Country over party. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 wrote:

So what was the “nasty stuff” that McCain was spreading around?

Country over party. 

So, if you don't know, how can you call the President's words an attack?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I see the abdication of responsibility on the part of the Republican Congress much like the story of putting straw on the back of a camel. There will be a "final straw" and it will result in catastrophe for the entire Republican party. 

Honored Social Butterfly

rker321:  I will call any Republican that doesn't stand up for John MCCain a man that represented Honor, Courage, Bravery,  and Character in the face of our enemies. INDECENT

And I will call them what they are: revolting, spineless toads.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

And I will call them what they are: revolting, spineless toads.

Only those that are afraid of the living would speak ill of the dead as the dead can't fight back.

TRUMP THE CHUMP'S belittling of John McCain's contribution to the earth while he was on this planet is nothing more than FEAR. He is even scared of the dead.

This is the most frightened Commander in Chief ever to occupy the White House. From his bone spurs to his attempts to surround himself with people that can make it VERY BAD, VERY BAD for his opponents.... he is obviously as fearful a leader that has ever walked this earth.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png