From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDECENTS

Message 1 of 44

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

of course I can. You keep buncing around between a variety of things to scream about.

settle down and lets talk reasonably. the inquiry was as to what he did of value, I responded, you giggled something about - so now Trump has restored the Conservative values that the Tea Party felt it wasn't there? 

This conversation has just ended.  I simply refuse to waste my time with posters that simply  refused to answer direct questions. and to continue  any more responses, and fall into the stupidity of going around in circles.

I will hopefully end any more of this type of posting.
This post was created to bring about the lack of moral values that many have been displaying lately.

We we all taught as children that we never disparage a dead individual no matter how much we dislike them. Even our religions reminded all of us of that.

Now we are seeing a birth of a NEW morality that says that is fine to speak evil about anyone that has passed.

Well not  I. 

I'm glad it's over. I was getting a headache from the screaming.

I would like to remind all that I am not screaming.  I have many times have stated that my eyesight is not good unfortunately, and in order to see what I write I need to zom to a larger frong  Screaming is when you use all capitals.

I don't know what a "frong" is but I notice this one has a lot smaller than the screaming one. 

BTW - I thought "this conversation has just ended".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 44

To their credit,  I havedn't seen many of our posters the ones that are Trump supporters, really coming to this thread. I guess that I may have pushed one of thier buttons.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

of course I can. You keep buncing around between a variety of things to scream about.

settle down and lets talk reasonably. the inquiry was as to what he did of value, I responded, you giggled something about - so now Trump has restored the Conservative values that the Tea Party felt it wasn't there? 

This conversation has just ended.  I simply refuse to waste my time with posters that simply  refused to answer direct questions. and to continue  any more responses, and fall into the stupidity of going around in circles.

This post was created to bring about the lack of moral values that many have been displaying lately.

We we all taught as children that we never disparage a dead individual no matter how much we dislike them. Even our religions reminded all of us of that.

Now we are seeing a birth of a NEW morality that says that is fine to speak evil about anyone that has passed.

Well not  I. 

I would like to remind all that I am not screaming.  I have many times have stated that my eyesight is not good unfortunately, and in order to see what I write I need to zom to a larger frong  Screaming is when you use all capitals.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 44

9152 says "I'm glad it's over. I was getting a headache from the screaming."

-------------------

Then stop screaming at yourself in the mirror.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 44

Image result for rabbit holes

The "rabbit holes" are indeed, maddening.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 44

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This conversation has just ended. Maybe you mean your participation.  The topic is still active.  Smiley Wink  I simply refuse to waste my time with posters that simply  refused to answer direct questions. You've known that to be the case a long, long time....  and to continue  any more responses, and fall into the stupidity of going around in circles.  Yep, some prefer to play the rabbit-hole-game....it's all some have.

I will hopefully end any more of this type of posting.  Really?
This post was created to bring about the lack of moral values that many have been displaying lately.  No need to "bring them about"....they've been there a long, long time.

We we all taught as children that we never disparage a dead individual no matter how much we dislike them. Even our religions reminded all of us of that.  Well, some like trump are the scums on the swamp....

Now we are seeing a birth of a NEW morality that says that is fine to speak evil about anyone that has passed.  Just like the new Christianity....attack minorities, 

Well not  I. Well, you have the ability to see trump and his cult for what it is, while some remain in denial.

Any thoughts about the words that started all the bouncing around from idea to idea and the screaming - "so now Trump has restored the Conservative values that the Tea Party felt it wasn't there"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 44

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well not  I. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 44

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This conversation has just ended. Maybe you mean your participation.  The topic is still active.  Smiley Wink  I simply refuse to waste my time with posters that simply  refused to answer direct questions. You've known that to be the case a long, long time....  and to continue  any more responses, and fall into the stupidity of going around in circles.  Yep, some prefer to play the rabbit-hole-game....it's all some have.

I will hopefully end any more of this type of posting.  Really?
This post was created to bring about the lack of moral values that many have been displaying lately.  No need to "bring them about"....they've been there a long, long time.

We we all taught as children that we never disparage a dead individual no matter how much we dislike them. Even our religions reminded all of us of that.  Well, some like trump are the scums on the swamp....

Now we are seeing a birth of a NEW morality that says that is fine to speak evil about anyone that has passed.  Just like the new Christianity....attack minorities, 

Well not  I. Well, you have the ability to see trump and his cult for what it is, while some remain in denial.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

Well not  I. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 44

@Panjandrum wrote:

RK9152:  Free market economy, smaller, less intrusive government, America first in international dealings just for openers.

Nice sounding, but what has Trump done specifically to achieve any of that?

Removed some Obama created regulations that slowed down job creation. Used the powers of his office (and tariffs) to improve opportunities for American companies.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors