Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INDECENTS

Message 41 of 44

I see the abdication of responsibility on the part of the Republican Congress much like the story of putting straw on the back of a camel. There will be a "final straw" and it will result in catastrophe for the entire Republican party. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 44

@Panjandrum wrote:

And I will call them what they are: revolting, spineless toads.

Only those that are afraid of the living would speak ill of the dead as the dead can't fight back.

TRUMP THE CHUMP'S belittling of John McCain's contribution to the earth while he was on this planet is nothing more than FEAR. He is even scared of the dead.

This is the most frightened Commander in Chief ever to occupy the White House. From his bone spurs to his attempts to surround himself with people that can make it VERY BAD, VERY BAD for his opponents.... he is obviously as fearful a leader that has ever walked this earth.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 44

rker321:  I will call any Republican that doesn't stand up for John MCCain a man that represented Honor, Courage, Bravery,  and Character in the face of our enemies. INDECENT

And I will call them what they are: revolting, spineless toads.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

INDECENTS

Message 44 of 44

I will start the list of INDECENTS  with Linsey Graham.  The man that called himself a friend of John McCain and now doesn't have the stones to defend his friend at a time that he cannot defend himself.

I will call any Republican that doesn't stand up for John MCCain a man that represented Honor, Courage, Bravery,  and Character in the face of our enemies. INDECENT
I will call  any member of the military that doesn't stand up and defend one of their own. INDECENT

All of those that will not stand infnront of these outrageous comments and say  how wrong they are. INDOLENT

They will forever emblazed in their foreheads the word INDECENT

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors