Trusted Social Butterfly

IMPOTUS's Obsession With The MoCA Test

What is wrong with this president?  He takes a test for detecting dementia and he thinks he's the most cognitive man ever! 🙄

Here is an interview he did with Fox News discussing the test.  Now, I have to warn you that before you hit play, IMPOTUS babbles non-stop about taking the MoCA test (which, interestingly, he can't remember the name of) for six minutes straight!  Extraordinary!  I know I couldn't stomach watching or listening to it all; I had to fast-forward through it.

But here is a more concise, shorter version so you can get the gist of his incoherent monologue.

What I find scary is IMPOTUS's unnatural obsession with THE TEST and his insistence to keep bringing it up.  (It isn't a big deal, Donnie.  Really.)  Tell me that doesn't signal a loose screw.  

Honored Social Butterfly

From what was exposed of Trump's test, my grade school grandchildren could ace it!

So Trump's bragging that he has the cognitive ability of a child.

I doubt it as Trump couldn't even remember the name of his youngest son .... referring to him as his wife's son!

And Trump also thinks George Washington attacked British airports .... and had an air force of his own!

And this clown has access to the nuclear launch codes!

God help us ALL!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

The test is to detect dementia, which is a loss of cognitive ability.

The Toad passed because he has nothing to lose.

Trusted Social Butterfly

The test.

mocatest.jpg

Enough said.

Honored Social Butterfly

"Person...woman....man...camera....tv"

Namu Myōhō Renge Kyō.....I've remembered that for 50+ years...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch   As we all know that is a memory test for people that are old or have a cognitive issue. but of course the thinks is an IQ test

goodlol.jpg

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

From what was exposed of Trump's test, my grade school grandchildren could ace it!

I doubt it as Trump couldn't even remember the name of his youngest son .... referring to him as his wife's son!

And Trump also thinks George Washington attacked British airports .... and had an air force of his own!

God help us ALL!!!

"Person...woman....man...camera...TV..."

C'mon kids; you know the words.... "person...woman...man...camera....TV.  Once again now..."

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

God help us ALL!!!

"Person...woman....man...camera...TV..."

C'mon kids; you know the words.... "person...woman...man...camera....TV.  Once again now..."

That's how Trump likely identified "camel...elephant...hippopotamus... television..."

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png