Esteemed Social Butterfly

IMPOTUS's 'Favorite' News Win Pulitzer Prizes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Washington Post and New York Times wracked up a couple more Pulitzers.

WaPo for its series on climate change that "showed with scientific clarity the dire effects of extreme temperatures on the planet" and NYT for an exposรฉ on NYC's taxi industry and a set of stories on "exposing the predations of Vladimir Putinโ€™s regime".

For complete list of winners, go here.

I'm sure IMPOTUS will be inviting all the winners to the WH for "hamberders" and hot dogs. (Masks optional)

Honored Social Butterfly

Love the snark!    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Ah the two I subscribe to....   

Pay for quality, reliable news...otherwise, you get what you pay for.   

Silver Conversationalist

Understand Fox got a couple of Yugo Awards - It's like the Hugo's for SciFi, but for Anti-sciFi.

Honored Social Butterfly

I thought that Fox News was "Trump's favorite news" ..... the fake news source that blatantly lies and tells Trump and his clueless supporters what they want to hear ...... and continually attempts to bail out Trump from his vile words and incompetent actions!

Recalling the 1970's TV show of 'Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In' ..... their "Fickle Finger of Fate" award would be well deserved by Fox News!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png