Esteemed Social Butterfly

IMPOOPUS's History Of Disparaging Military

We have all heard or read how Fox News, AP, and the Washington Post have verified parts of the Atlantic article.  What has emerged makes the Atlantic story more believable in that it would not be out of the question to think that IMPOOPUS did indeed call fallen soldiers "losers".

Here is the Washington Post story: Trump, under fire for alleged comments about veterans, has a long history of disparaging military se...

Regular Social Butterfly

There have been many tapes of the Orangutan downing the Military even before he was the President so he can not say it is just SO PEOPLE CAN DOWN HIM to lose votes. His OWN WORDS are what he really feels and THEY SHOULD BE HELD AGAINST HIM. 

According to one former senior Trump administration official: ‘When the President spoke about the Vietnam War, he said, ‘It was a stupid war. Anyone who went was a sucker,’ ” 

My husband is a wounded Viet Nam Vet at the young age of 21 and I am VERY proud of him. He is not a loser or a sucker nor did he claim he had bone spurs, instead he enlisted in the Marines at age 17.  He was more of a man at 17 than the Orangutan is now at what 75? 

Can you imagine what would have happened to him when he was told he was being sent to Viet Nam and refused, he would have been put in the brig. But no instead he had volunteered explaining to me it was what he had been training to do the previous 3 years in the Marines.   

I think he is a liar, cheat, womanizer, molester, and many other things he most likely should be locked up for. It seems he is downright jealous of the men in the Military being Real Men and he is a DRAFT DODGER, not once but F I V E  TIMES. 

No Military would want him with his character, it is tooooooooooooo flawed.  

****I am so ashamed to even say he is our President. ****

We must get out and  V O T E *************

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Trump would disparage the Pope if he knew the Catholics wont vote for him.

And most of them wont.

He has broken all of the ten commandments and invented a few of his own to desecrate.

A real family values kind of guy, don't ya think?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png