Esteemed Social Butterfly

IMPOOPUS: Violence On Reporter Is "Beautiful Thing"

Celebrity Moron just spews out garbage that I find hard even his groupies would suck up.

During a rally in MN, he talked about a MSNBC anchor getting hit by a tear gas canister (it was a rubber bullet) while covering the Floyd protests in Minneapolis.

"I remember this guy Velshi," Trump said. "He got hit in the knee with a canister of tear gas and he went down. He was down. 'My knee, my knee.' Nobody cared, these guys didn't care, they moved him aside."

"And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing," Trump said. "No, because after we take all that crap for weeks and weeks, and you finally see men get up there and go right through them, wasn't it really a beautiful sight? It's called law and order."

Read more: Trump mocks MSNBC anchor Ali Velshi for getting shot with rubber bullet

I assume IMPOOPUS thought it was a "beautiful thing" because the reporter was from MSNBC.  I also assume by calling the protests over Floyd's murder "crap", that he is in favor of racist inequality.

This president is an absolute mess.  America deserves better.  And that includes his poor deluded ignorant base besties.  Actually they also deserve our pity.

Honored Social Butterfly

Gross.  

But then that's par for the course with this president.   

Social Butterfly

What a duucheful thing for Trump to say.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

First, those seeking absolute power set about destroying the Free Press. This is something Trump has learned from his mentor Putin. You only try to muzzle the press when you are afraid of the truth.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png