Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY

Message 1 of 4

The main reason the Dems are preparing to impeach this president is the following:

• He's a crime boss masdquerading as a president
  • He surrounds himself with convicted, or soon to be convicted, felons.
  • He's a pathological liar
  • He places his own political career ahead of what's best for America
  • He has no respect for the rule of law
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY

Message 2 of 4

The main reason the dimms are hellbent on impeaching this president is they have NO AGENDA to move the country forward.

Rep. Al Green summed it up this week when he said, " We must impeach this president or my fear is he will be re-elected."  Astute observation Al...  

The reason you guys will not win is because you have no vision to articulate to the electorate.  That my friends is the truth and what a sad state of affairs for the dimms.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY

Message 3 of 4

After hearing most of what is being said and the questions that are being asked by  both Democrats and Republicans, in  todays hearing. I can understand the Trump followers really believing that all of this is nothing.. 
I havent seen such a confusing    approaches and  questions by the Republicans in all my life, |
Again,, most of Americans will have a problem trying to discern the truth in all of htis. Unfortunately, they are good at covering up and defending this President. If nothing changes . I am not to optimistic  about any of this or this solutions to not only impeach but to have the Republcians unite in anything.. Hoping that the American people are not naive and really understand what is happening.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY

Message 4 of 4

I wonder how many people really know the difference between Impeachment inquiry and articles of Impeachment process.
If many did, I don't believe that we would see so manty posts confusing the two.
In my opinion, the House now will have the tools to get lots of the documents that they have been asking and tha the WH has not provided.   Just that, will provide the public with full knowledge of what has been happeingin in this Admionsitration.
I persoanlly don't know if they will go forwad with articles of impeachment when they know for a fact that the Senate will not impeach Trump. 
But the damage that any of this will have in the opinion of many will be inmense.
We are too near the election peirod and that could change many in his base. The Senate will loos some Senators for beeing too weak to stand to this Adminsitration. and who ever wins   as the Democratic candidate will have to deal with what would be left of that Republican Party.

no name
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors