Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 3.50.38 PM.png

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY GO FROM WHERE YOU CAME FROM

Message 12 of 15

@gordyfl wrote:

I am telling all those that continuously criticize the Democratic Party "what are you doing in that Party that you dislike so much"?

That sounds like what I see posted by Trump supporters on Facebook.

"I am telling all those that continuously criticize the Democratic Party president, what are you doing in our party in our country that you dislike so much?"

I think it's covered under the first amendment. Do you think this is the first time party members strongly disagreed? 

Disagree with the Iraq War? "Move to France!"

It's not possible to send tRump back - Satan won't take him...

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 15

I am telling all those that continuously criticize the Democratic Party "what are you doing in that Party that you dislike so much"?

That sounds like what I see posted by Trump supporters on Facebook.

"I am telling all those that continuously criticize the Democratic Party president, what are you doing in our party in our country that you dislike so much?"

I think it's covered under the first amendment. Do you think this is the first time party members strongly disagreed? 

Disagree with the Iraq War? "Move to France!"

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 15

The catnip folks are playing into the distraction game.    I quit buying that bs quite a while back...it is pathetic but perhaps this is all that those folks have to entertain themselves.       For all I know they are closet White Nationalists.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY GO FROM WHERE YOU CAME FROM

Message 15 of 15

Using Trump words, and seeing how absurd they are. I am telling all those that continuously criticize the Democratic Party "what are you doing in that Party that you dislike so much"?
Obviously they don't care the amount of damage that they are doing to their own party, which again is difficult for me to understand.
Their continued attacks that they engage in this message board, lead me to believe that they are really not in tune with the party. and they don't believe in its platform.
Dividing Democrats is not the way to win elections. or perhaps that is their main goal.
The Democrats in this message boar should not take the bait. There are always many things that any party will do that it won't please all. But, to denigrate the Party in public is not the way or manner to deal with the issues that they don't like

no name
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors