Honored Social Butterfly
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump knows he's in big trouble if he loses. Both the NY State Attorney General and the SDNY have been investigating him the past 2 years.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump suggests he'd leave the country if he loses to Biden 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

He said at one of his rallies:   "I may even leave the country". Your article vividly explains why. Trump seeking asylum in Russia wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

He said at one of his rallies:   "I may even leave the country". Your article vividly explains why. Trump seeking asylum in Russia wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Except that Donnie will be useless to Vlad once he is out of office.  He'll just be some other guy on the run from legal woes and creditors with no credibility or sycophants in high places anymore.  You can't spread disinformation and propaganda through some disgraced impeached first-term loser.

Vlad: "It was fun while it lasted and you helped us a lot, comrade Donnie, but you're useless to us now.  Go find some other country to hide out in.  Maybe Ukraine?  Hahahahaha."

Or maybe he can cozy up to Kimmie.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png