Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

IF TRUMP LOOSES IN 2020

Message 11 of 37

As soon as Trump is no longer President, the SDNY will indict him on multiiple criminal charges. He will almost certainly wind up wearing an orange jump suit to match his hair color.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: IF TRUMP LOOSES IN 2020

Message 12 of 37

@rker321 wrote:

The problem that I see that is impossible to even imagine what would happen if Trump looses the elections in 2020 but

He loses the election and returns to Mar-a-lago.

Don't you all agree that he has no respect for the rule of Law and the Constitution? 

No.

do you all have any reason to think that he will go quietly into the good night if he looses.?

Yes. Mar-a-lago is a lot nicer than the White House.

Don't you all think that any of the investigations   that are now in court could indicte him the minute that he is not President/?

No.

Then why is it so difficult that such a man would simply not accept the results of an election?

He will - unlike the Democrats!

Why does it seem to impossible when the impossible has already occurred in this country?

The impossible????  Nothing is impossible.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 37

The problem that I see that is impossible to even imagine what would happen if Trump looses the elections in 2020 but

Don't you all agree that he has no respect for the rule of Law and the Constitution?  do you all have any reason to think that he will go quietly into the good night if he looses.?  Don't you all think that any of the investigations   that are now in court could indicte him the minute that he is not President/?

Then why is it so difficult that such a man would simply not accept the results of an election?

Why does it seem to impossible when the impossible has already occurred in this country?

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 37

@ManicProgressive wrote:

If Trump loses he will be indicted. 

Exactly!  And that is why he will not go quietly.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 37

@rker321 wrote:

@GailL1 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Gee Gail is it so difficult to  answer my initial post?

Conversations within other conversations often happen on a discussion forum - that's life and discussing.

You picked my post to reply to, when I was just responding to one from another somewhat off-track poster.  Find the source before complaining.

Gail how can I find a source what is only my personal opinion? but I guess that my question is too complicated for an answer.

You might not have noticed but I usually don't discuss things that have to do with the President unless it has something to do with policy or budget. 

So I have no comment to your original post.

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 37

Rker wrote-What does anyone here thinks that a man that has no respect for the rule of Law and the Constitution would not try to subvert our elections results.?

Please, anyone with an answer to that question?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------First you have to answer how Trump subverted the election results -after 22 months and 30 million dollars and 14 Trump hating lawyers they decided that this didn`t happen.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 37

Rker wrote-And where is that Rio Linda in Ulraine?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------No- but not sure where Ulraine is ,so not sure how they spell loses.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 37

@GailL1 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Gee Gail is it so difficult to  answer my initial post?

Conversations within other conversations often happen on a discussion forum - that's life and discussing.

You picked my post to reply to, when I was just responding to one from another somewhat off-track poster.  Find the source before complaining.

Gail how can I find a source what is only my personal opinion? but I guess that my question is too complicated for an answer.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 37
based on his behaviors we have seen thus far, she may be on to something. You can't rule out anything with the criminal.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 37

@ManicProgressive wrote:

If Trump loses he will be indicted. 

That is what I fail to understand. as to the reticent of all  to think that Trump couldn't pull such a thing if he looses the elections. And why not? What does anyone here thinks that a man that has no respect for the rule of Law and the Constitution would not try to subvert our elections results.?

Please, anyone with an answer to that question?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22