Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: IF TRUMP LOOSES IN 2020

Message 1 of 37

@mandm84 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING says "Also expect higher taxes, free everything, new wealth taxes, expect the economy to sour, stock market to go down, unemployment to soar, businesses to close, poverty to increase, high priority would be the new green deal, reparations, Medicare for all, and the general economy to ultimately fail."

---------------------

Like the last Democratic President Obama ? OH that's right under Obama , the stock market went up up up and unemployment went down down down. Get your facts right.

It was Republican President GW Bush , who crushed our Economy !!

There is a recognition that the Trump followers have succumbed to the cult and simply refuse to see what is happening in this country, that is why the coalition that I have been speaking about is so necessary at this time.

Democrats, Republicans and Independents unite and defeat this abomination that has infected this country.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 37

NOTHAPPENING says "Also expect higher taxes, free everything, new wealth taxes, expect the economy to sour, stock market to go down, unemployment to soar, businesses to close, poverty to increase, high priority would be the new green deal, reparations, Medicare for all, and the general economy to ultimately fail."

---------------------

Like the last Democratic President Obama ? OH that's right under Obama , the stock market went up up up and unemployment went down down down. Get your facts right.

It was Republican President GW Bush , who crushed our Economy !!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 37

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You have your mind made up already so why ask the question. If he's guilty of anything, staying in the White House won't protect him any more than Mar-o-lago.  I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it since he will not see any jail in your or my lifetime.

I agree but he may have to share an apartment with Snowden. 

....... And Assange!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 37

@MsStretch wrote:

When Trump loses in 2020, the first issue will be getting him OUT of the Oval Office ........

As Stormy Daniels stated that Trump is enormously frightened by sharks, just tell Trump that land sharks reside in the Oval Office.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 37

@Richva wrote:

......... Expect Trump to be on the first plane to Moscow.

Naw ..... The Russians will no longer have any use for Trump as their "useful idiot".

While Trump will still be an "idiot", he will no longer be "useful" to the Russians outside the White House".

And having no use for Trump, the Russians may also call in the loans they made to him, causing his house of cards empire to fall apart.

The Russians may also try to make up their losses by selling the Golden Shower video to the highest bidder!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 37

@ManicProgressive wrote:

If Trump loses he will be indicted. 

Yup ..... along with his son and son - in - law.

And he won't be able to pardon himself or the rest of his criminal family!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You have your mind made up already so why ask the question. If he's guilty of anything, staying in the White House won't protect him any more than Mar-o-lago.  I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it since he will not see any jail in your or my lifetime.

I agree but he may have to share an apartment with Snowden. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 37

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I wouldn't doubt that after seeing how much we lack in the necessary mechanisms for any laws to work. So you could be quite right about that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 37

@rker321 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As soon as Trump is no longer President, the SDNY will indict him on multiiple criminal charges. He will almost certainly wind up wearing an orange jump suit to match his hair color.

So if you all believe that what makes you all think that he will simpluy walk out of the White HOuse if he knows that he will land in jail

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 37

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As soon as Trump is no longer President, the SDNY will indict him on multiiple criminal charges. He will almost certainly wind up wearing an orange jump suit to match his hair color.

So if you all believe that what makes you all think that he will simpluy walk out of the White HOuse if he knows that he will land in jail

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22