Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: IF THIS IS AMERICA - THE NEW YORK TIMES

Message 11 of 17

@jimc91 wrote:

Merry Christmas @alferdpacker, I hope you have a great Christmas and a safe, happy and prosperous new year!

lg0oqev1zzvz.png

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17

@easyed598 wrote:

The house shown in link I guess deteriorated in the 11 months since Trump has been President . More than likely it got in the condition is in the 8 years Obama  was President but face it -It is FAKE news New York Times.  Once in a while the NYT does publish the truth -2 days ago  it pronounce that Fox and Friends was the most powerful time slot of all cable news.

62 million believed trump's lies and voted for him.

That's 19.5 percent of the US population of 323 million.

The other 80.5 percent didn't believe him - they still don't.

Trump's statements have been repeatedly fact checked with one consistent result - trump lies about 70% of the time...

Four out of five Americans know trump lies, and know his supporters tell lies in support of the BLOTUS.

He now has the lowest approval rating - and still sinking - of any president in history.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17

Btw, the picture in your article looks like one of the buildings on my property.  I don’t recall signing a release recently... Hmmm, need to look into this...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17

Merry Christmas @alferdpacker, I hope you have a great Christmas and a safe, happy and prosperous new year!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

The house shown in link I guess deteriorated in the 11 months since Trump has been President . More than likely it got in the condition is in the 8 years Obama  was President but face it -It is FAKE news New York Times.  Once in a while the NYT does publish the truth -2 days ago  it pronounce that Fox and Friends was the most powerful time slot of all cable news.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17
from your link
“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction (i.e. the reality of experience) and the distinction between true and false (i.e. the standards of thought) no longer exist” —

As a side bar AP, I had to memorize that for a school punishment one time. Kinda negated the power of it. lol
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

IF THIS IS AMERICA - THE NEW YORK TIMES

Message 17 of 17
Kudos