IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, TALKS LIKE A DUCK....

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, TALKS LIKE A DUCK....

Message 1 of 3

@LouD17624 wrote:

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

then impeachment should be easy. It was Donald Duck who did it. He cant duck this though: He was stupid enough to release the perfect transcript, or an insane meglomaniac who does not look at rules nor consequenses.   Has he ever read the Constitution? Not Russias, ours?

I don't think he has read the Constitution. Remember his remark about the "phoney emoluments clause?"

I don't think that he doesn't know that what he does is illegal but that he has been getting away with blatantly illegal actions with no repercussions his whole life that he doesn't think the law applies to him.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, TALKS LIKE A DUCK....

Message 2 of 3

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

then impeachment should be easy. It was Donald Duck who did it. He cant duck this though: He was stupid enough to release the perfect transcript, or an insane meglomaniac who does not look at rules nor consequenses.   Has he ever read the Constitution? Not Russias, ours?

I don't think he has read the Constitution. Remember his remark about the "phoney emoluments clause?"

Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, TALKS LIKE A DUCK....

Message 3 of 3

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors