IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
263
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

263 Views
Message 81 of 126

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


@rk9152 wrote:

 


Russia has been conducting cyber warfare on us for many years - are we in agreement?


An evasion from the FACT that on the same day Trump asked Russia to hack into his opponent's server, Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....

No evasion, Russia and others have been conducting cyber warfare against us for many years. That is a fact that really needs addressing.

But Russia nor any other country was specifically asked to conduct cyber warfare .... as Trump did with Russia.

"THAT is a fact that REALLY needs addressing" instead of the evasion you perform!

 

As to the President's joke -

Yet the Russian Intelligence Officers didn't see it as a "joke" and attempted to hack into Hillary's server .... as directed by Trump!

 

let us not forget that he was making a comment on over 30,000 emails under subpoena that Clinton was refusing to give up.

Trump was not making a "comment" rk.  Trump made a request and it was granted by Russian Intelligence Officers!

 

Now, which is worse illegally ignoring a subpoena or bringing it up?

A straw man argument evading the fact that Trump had no right to ask Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems. In doing so, he committed an act of treason.

 

And your evasive post continues to STILL evade the FACT that on the same day Trump asked Russia to hack into his opponent's server, Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....


I believe he had every right to a "throw out" joke. Do you believe she had the right to ignore the subpoena?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
263
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
268
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

268 Views
Message 82 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


@rk9152 wrote:

 


Russia has been conducting cyber warfare on us for many years - are we in agreement?


An evasion from the FACT that on the same day Trump asked Russia to hack into his opponent's server, Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....

No evasion, Russia and others have been conducting cyber warfare against us for many years. That is a fact that really needs addressing.

But Russia nor any other country was specifically asked to conduct cyber warfare .... as Trump did with Russia.

"THAT is a fact that REALLY needs addressing" instead of the evasion you perform!

 

As to the President's joke -

Yet the Russian Intelligence Officers didn't see it as a "joke" and attempted to hack into Hillary's server .... as directed by Trump!

 

let us not forget that he was making a comment on over 30,000 emails under subpoena that Clinton was refusing to give up.

Trump was not making a "comment" rk.  Trump made a request and it was granted by Russian Intelligence Officers!

 

Now, which is worse illegally ignoring a subpoena or bringing it up?

A straw man argument evading the fact that Trump had no right to ask Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems. In doing so, he committed an act of treason.

 

And your evasive post continues to STILL evade the FACT that on the same day Trump asked Russia to hack into his opponent's server, Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
268
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
274
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

274 Views
Message 83 of 126

@myexper wrote:


@rk9152 wrote:

 


Russia has been conducting cyber warfare on us for many years - are we in agreement?


An evasion from the FACT that on the same day Trump asked Russia to hack into his opponent's server, Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....

No evasion, Russia and others have been conducting cyber warfare against us for many years. That is a fact that really needs addressing.

 

As to the President's joke - let us not forget that he was making a comment on over 30,000 emails under subpoena that Clinton was refusing to give up. Now, which is worse illegally ignoring a subpoena or bringing it up?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
274
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
290
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

290 Views
Message 84 of 126


@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


 

Here's some "evidence" for ya jimc91 ......

 

 

July 27, 2016 ..... Trump publicly asked Russia to hack into his opponent's emails.

Was that the day he made a snide comment about emails that were under subpoena but would not be turned over in fact were eventually, illegally destroyed?

Nope.

And the Russians obviously didn't see the comment as "snide" as they DID what Trump ILLEGALLY asked them to do!

 

Per Mueller's indictments of 12 Russian Intelligence Officers,  Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office on that same day!!!

Were they not hacking before and after that day?

As already stated ..... It was the day that "Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office".

And - does that mean the 30,000 plus emails under subpoena but destroyed were actually obtained by the Russians?

Absurd! Does your comment mean that Trump had a legal right to collude with Russia by asking them to hack into Hillary's server?

 

(When Trump asks a favor (collusion) from his master, his master delivers. And now Trump owes his master bigly!)

How so - the emails were erased?

Which emails were erased rk?

 

 


 


Trump's request that Russia hack into his opponent's server is an act of collusion with the Russians who also wanted his opponent to not be elected POTUS ...... regardless of what the Russians may have found or were looking for!

 

Contrary to what you believe, Trump had no right nor authority to ask Russia to hack into ANY American's server.

 

And by inviting Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems, Trump committed treason!


The President made no such request - hence, no treason.

Once AGAIN rk:

July 27, 2016 ..... Trump publicly asked Russia to hack into his opponent's emails ...... thereby hacking into our country's cyber system ..... an enormous reason for "treason"!

 

Russia was already hacking -

Not the 12 indicted Russian Intelligence Officers. They started when Trump told Russia to hack into Hillary's server!

.

Once AGAIN rk:

On that same day, Per Mueller's indictments ...... "Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....

 

 

Once again - Russia was already hacking. I believe most would think that any hacking would be a problem.


No one gave permission for (or condoned) Russian hacking except Trump when he specifically asked the Russians to specifically hack into his opponent's emails.

 

And on that same day, Per Mueller's indictments ...... "Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....

 


Russia has been conducting cyber warfare on us for many years - are we in agreement?


An evasion from the FACT that on the same day Trump asked Russia to hack into his opponent's server, Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
290
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
310
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

310 Views
Message 85 of 126

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Republicans are terrified their base MIGHT not hold Trump and them blameless if Trump did in fact make secret deals with Putin to eliminate Russian sanctions and continue to undermine NATO, so they stonewall any attempt to learn the TRUTH.

 

Instead they will work to extend their vail of secrecy over Trump's dealings with China as well while diverting attention from Russia's continuing efforts to elect Republicans who are sympathetic to establishing an American Oligarchy that will work in concert with the Russian one to advance the interests of the very top of the 1% internationally.


1 - I am a registered Republican and I am not terrified so you are off to a bad start.

 

2- I will concern myself with whatever agreements get negotiated after they are accomplished, announced, enacted - not based on your day dreams. Strike two.

 

3- I (and any intelligent people) understand the need for negotiations and private discussions between world leaders. You on the other hand make negative assumptions based on your "Oligarchy" theory. Strike three ; "YER OUT".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
310
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
320
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

320 Views
Message 86 of 126

@jimc91 wrote:

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Adam Schiff (D-CA) raised a motion to subpoena the interpreter who attended President Trump’s meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland, during a hearing on Thursday.

 

 

The hearing’s topic was “China’s threat to American government and private sector research and innovation leadership.”

 

But after Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) gave his opening remarks, he turned the floor over to Schiff for his opening statement. Schiff began by attacking the Helsinki meeting and said he was concerned that Trump met with Putin alone without even his own national security adviser.

 

Schiff then raised a motion to subpoena the interpreter who attended the meeting.

 

Nunes said he would not entertain the motion since Schiff only could bring a motion to adjourn, and reminded Schiff he had the remainder of three minutes to make his opening statement.

 

Schiff challenged Nunes, who then called a recess to discuss the matter.

The hearing witnesses — four China experts — talked with staff and among themselves.

 

After the recess, Nunes moved to table — or postpone — the motion, which Republicans voted for by voice vote.

 

Schiff then requested a recorded vote. The motion was then tabled along party lines, 11-6.

 

“Schiff has decided to turn this hearing into a Russia clown show,” a house staffer said.

 

Sometime before the hearing ended, Schiff tweeted about his attempt to subpoena the interpreter:

 

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/19/schiff-hijacks-china-hearing-tries-to-subpoena-t...

 

 


It appears that you are coming to the feeling that your original topic in this thread is failing to come to the conclusions you wanted. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
320
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
296
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

296 Views
Message 87 of 126

@jimc91 wrote:

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Adam Schiff (D-CA) raised a motion to subpoena the interpreter who attended President Trump’s meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland, during a hearing on Thursday.

 

 

The hearing’s topic was “China’s threat to American government and private sector research and innovation leadership.”

 

But after Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) gave his opening remarks, he turned the floor over to Schiff for his opening statement. Schiff began by attacking the Helsinki meeting and said he was concerned that Trump met with Putin alone without even his own national security adviser.

 

Schiff then raised a motion to subpoena the interpreter who attended the meeting.

 

Nunes said he would not entertain the motion since Schiff only could bring a motion to adjourn, and reminded Schiff he had the remainder of three minutes to make his opening statement.

 

Schiff challenged Nunes, who then called a recess to discuss the matter.

The hearing witnesses — four China experts — talked with staff and among themselves.

 

After the recess, Nunes moved to table — or postpone — the motion, which Republicans voted for by voice vote.

 

Schiff then requested a recorded vote. The motion was then tabled along party lines, 11-6.

 

“Schiff has decided to turn this hearing into a Russia clown show,” a house staffer said.

 

Sometime before the hearing ended, Schiff tweeted about his attempt to subpoena the interpreter:

 

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/19/schiff-hijacks-china-hearing-tries-to-subpoena-t...

 

 


Republicans are terrified their base MIGHT not hold Trump and them blameless if Trump did in fact make secret deals with Putin to eliminate Russian sanctions and continue to undermine NATO, so they stonewall any attempt to learn the TRUTH.

 

Instead they will work to extend their vail of secrecy over Trump's dealings with China as well while diverting attention from Russia's continuing efforts to elect Republicans who are sympathetic to establishing an American Oligarchy that will work in concert with the Russian one to advance the interests of the very top of the 1% internationally.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
296
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
306
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

306 Views
Message 88 of 126

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Adam Schiff (D-CA) raised a motion to subpoena the interpreter who attended President Trump’s meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland, during a hearing on Thursday.

 

 

The hearing’s topic was “China’s threat to American government and private sector research and innovation leadership.”

 

But after Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) gave his opening remarks, he turned the floor over to Schiff for his opening statement. Schiff began by attacking the Helsinki meeting and said he was concerned that Trump met with Putin alone without even his own national security adviser.

 

Schiff then raised a motion to subpoena the interpreter who attended the meeting.

 

Nunes said he would not entertain the motion since Schiff only could bring a motion to adjourn, and reminded Schiff he had the remainder of three minutes to make his opening statement.

 

Schiff challenged Nunes, who then called a recess to discuss the matter.

The hearing witnesses — four China experts — talked with staff and among themselves.

 

After the recess, Nunes moved to table — or postpone — the motion, which Republicans voted for by voice vote.

 

Schiff then requested a recorded vote. The motion was then tabled along party lines, 11-6.

 

“Schiff has decided to turn this hearing into a Russia clown show,” a house staffer said.

 

Sometime before the hearing ended, Schiff tweeted about his attempt to subpoena the interpreter:

 

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/19/schiff-hijacks-china-hearing-tries-to-subpoena-t...

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
306
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
301
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

301 Views
Message 89 of 126

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Richva - I suspect some "very interesting things" (as Trump said about his mythical quest to prove Obama born elsewhere) will come out in the next month or so. Just in time to feed the blue wave.

It is sad that jim & Trey Gowdy, etc, etc could not also see this coming.

 

Michael Cohen Says President Trump Approved Trump Tower Campaign Meeting With Russians Peddling Clinton Dirt  10:41 PM

The Trump family has been all over the map about the Trump Tower meeting, appearing to lie essentially from the start....

On the larger existential question of collusion, while the CNN story says Cohen does not have tapes of the meeting, he and other witnesses were present for it. The fact that President Trump may have actively directed his campaign to take a meeting known to be with Russians trying to boost his campaign with Clinton dirt, a meeting that took place just one month before Wikileaks started dropping hacked emails that detonated the race, could be presidency-ending news for Trump. It is the definition of collusion. The next question is: is this just the beginning?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/president-trump-reportedly-signed-off-on-trump-tower-mee...

 

Just the beginning.  These waves need some amount of time to build and then before you know it, times up.

Related image

 

 


Dream on. If you on the left don't come up with something better than "Oh how we hate Trump" you are in trouble. And I don't think the new "free everything" approach will hack it.

 

But, we shall see. The new theme might be "Arise 47%ers and get more of the property of the productive".

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
301
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
291
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

291 Views
Message 90 of 126

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


 

Here's some "evidence" for ya jimc91 ......

 

 

July 27, 2016 ..... Trump publicly asked Russia to hack into his opponent's emails.

Was that the day he made a snide comment about emails that were under subpoena but would not be turned over in fact were eventually, illegally destroyed?

Nope.

And the Russians obviously didn't see the comment as "snide" as they DID what Trump ILLEGALLY asked them to do!

 

Per Mueller's indictments of 12 Russian Intelligence Officers,  Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office on that same day!!!

Were they not hacking before and after that day?

As already stated ..... It was the day that "Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office".

And - does that mean the 30,000 plus emails under subpoena but destroyed were actually obtained by the Russians?

Absurd! Does your comment mean that Trump had a legal right to collude with Russia by asking them to hack into Hillary's server?

 

(When Trump asks a favor (collusion) from his master, his master delivers. And now Trump owes his master bigly!)

How so - the emails were erased?

Which emails were erased rk?

 

 


 


Trump's request that Russia hack into his opponent's server is an act of collusion with the Russians who also wanted his opponent to not be elected POTUS ...... regardless of what the Russians may have found or were looking for!

 

Contrary to what you believe, Trump had no right nor authority to ask Russia to hack into ANY American's server.

 

And by inviting Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems, Trump committed treason!


The President made no such request - hence, no treason.

Once AGAIN rk:

July 27, 2016 ..... Trump publicly asked Russia to hack into his opponent's emails ...... thereby hacking into our country's cyber system ..... an enormous reason for "treason"!

 

Russia was already hacking -

Not the 12 indicted Russian Intelligence Officers. They started when Trump told Russia to hack into Hillary's server!

.

Once AGAIN rk:

On that same day, Per Mueller's indictments ...... "Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....

 

 

Once again - Russia was already hacking. I believe most would think that any hacking would be a problem.


No one gave permission for (or condoned) Russian hacking except Trump when he specifically asked the Russians to specifically hack into his opponent's emails.

 

And on that same day, Per Mueller's indictments ...... "Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....

 


Russia has been conducting cyber warfare on us for many years - are we in agreement?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
291
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors