IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
209
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

209 Views
Message 41 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As you can see in this thread, Trump Cult members dedicate their support to a nasty, degenerate man who's a pathological liar. His supporters have no character as they repeatedly demonstrate no respect for honesty, the truth, or treating people with respect. 

 

That's why it's a cult. They live in an alternate reality shell where their Supreme Leader can do no wrong, no matter how nasty he is. 


As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".


Good explanation of your posts.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
209
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
219
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

219 Views
Message 42 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As you can see in this thread, Trump Cult members dedicate their support to a nasty, degenerate man who's a pathological liar. His supporters have no character as they repeatedly demonstrate no respect for honesty, the truth, or treating people with respect. 

 

That's why it's a cult. They live in an alternate reality shell where their Supreme Leader can do no wrong, no matter how nasty he is. 


As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
219
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
214
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

214 Views
Message 43 of 126

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


Since he didn't, there is nothing to jusitfy. 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
214
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
230
Views

IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

230 Views
Message 44 of 126

As you can see in this thread, Trump Cult members dedicate their support to a nasty, degenerate man who's a pathological liar. His supporters have no character as they repeatedly demonstrate no respect for honesty, the truth, or treating people with respect. 

 

That's why it's a cult. They live in an alternate reality shell where their Supreme Leader can do no wrong, no matter how nasty he is. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
230
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
236
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

236 Views
Message 45 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


@rk9152 wrote:

 


Russia has been conducting cyber warfare on us for many years - are we in agreement?


An evasion from the FACT that on the same day Trump asked Russia to hack into his opponent's server, Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....

No evasion, Russia and others have been conducting cyber warfare against us for many years. That is a fact that really needs addressing.

But Russia nor any other country was specifically asked to conduct cyber warfare .... as Trump did with Russia.

"THAT is a fact that REALLY needs addressing" instead of the evasion you perform!

 

As to the President's joke -

Yet the Russian Intelligence Officers didn't see it as a "joke" and attempted to hack into Hillary's server .... as directed by Trump!

 

let us not forget that he was making a comment on over 30,000 emails under subpoena that Clinton was refusing to give up.

Trump was not making a "comment" rk.  Trump made a request and it was granted by Russian Intelligence Officers!

 

Now, which is worse illegally ignoring a subpoena or bringing it up?

A straw man argument evading the fact that Trump had no right to ask Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems. In doing so, he committed an act of treason.

 

And your evasive post continues to STILL evade the FACT that on the same day Trump asked Russia to hack into his opponent's server, Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office" .....


I believe he had every right to a "throw out" joke.

Trump's request to the Russians was no joke rk.

 Again ..... On the same day Trump asked Russia to hack into his opponent's server, Russian Intelligence Officers tried for the first time to hack into the server of Hillary's personal office.

 

Do you believe she had the right to ignore the subpoena?

The same straw man argument evading the fact that Trump had no right to ask Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems. In doing so, he committed an act of treason.


 He really didn't.

 

But, on the other hand, how could attempting to assist in the fulfillment of the requirements of a subpoena be considered treason?


 


No "other hand" rk ..... just the same old straw man argument.

Nope - that's real.

Wrong again rk .... straw man arguments are phony!

 

How could attempting to assist in the fulfillment of the requirements of a subpoena be considered treason?

Trump had no authority to assist in any such action .... in spite of his belief that he is above the law! And by asking the Russians to hack into our nation's cyber system, Trump did indeed commit a treasonous action!

 

 

So once AGAIN ..... Trump had no right to ask Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems. In doing so, he committed an act of treason.


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
236
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
244
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

244 Views
Message 46 of 126

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   Republicans are obviously very nervous.   

 

And there ya go - another lefty mind reader.

 

A reminder, it wasn't long ago that the left was insisting that collusion was not a crime. It seems they couldn't make a go of that so moved on to porn stars and old tax records.


HEY, That would be a nice fact to look up.  Can you provide the link to where "the left" said it was not a crime?  Are you sure it was the entire left and not just one 400 LB kid sitting on his bed in his mother's basement?  I just don't remember ANYONE on the left making that argument.  I am really, really happy Trump is because it makes conversations with independent voters so interesting but I don't remember anyone on the left saying that.  

 

Can you back that up bucko?


You may be right. We might have some lonely 400 lb kids posting here. That would explain their bitterness.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
244
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
222
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

222 Views
Message 47 of 126

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The mind readers of the left post that sort of thing regularly - "why are they so worried about it?" - "trump is terrified" - and so on. Can you point to anything that would substantiate this "fear" jazz? On the other hand we do have at least one quivering and quaking in terror as they huddle in the corner praying for Divine Intervention. And then there are the "our democracy is over" type posts.

 

So, ct, examples would be helpful. Or you can just continue to rant about that imaginary cult that lives in your head.


good news. Trump is no longer terrified.  It seems collusion is not a crime. It may be unethical, immoral, and an act of treason but it is not a crime (per Rudy, anyway) so Trump is now "taking it all back". He is admitting he colluded with the Russians and proud of it.  

 

As a Democrat, I appreciate his candor. 


ct also seems to think that Republicans are living in fear. Would you care to help him'her/it out with that also?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
222
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
221
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

221 Views
Message 48 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

   Republicans are obviously very nervous.   

 

And there ya go - another lefty mind reader.

 

A reminder, it wasn't long ago that the left was insisting that collusion was not a crime. It seems they couldn't make a go of that so moved on to porn stars and old tax records.


HEY, That would be a nice fact to look up.  Can you provide the link to where "the left" said it was not a crime?  Are you sure it was the entire left and not just one 400 LB kid sitting on his bed in his mother's basement?  I just don't remember ANYONE on the left making that argument.  I am really, really happy Trump is because it makes conversations with independent voters so interesting but I don't remember anyone on the left saying that.  

 

Can you back that up bucko?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
221
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
199
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

199 Views
Message 49 of 126

Here we go again - same old copy&paste that has been shown to be garbage numerous times. But, here goes again...
@CriticalThinking wrote:

 

  • Trump is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. I don't know where Jim grew up, but in my world, liars are trash. I despise them and have no respect for anyone who lies.
  • Yet the lying is SOP in these posts
  • Trump repeatedly attacks the free press, calling them an enemy of the people
  • Not the "free press" the "biased press.
  • Trump insults anyone who disagrees with him
  • He does counter-punch
  • Trump insults various ethnic groups
  • No he doesn't - another meme
  • Trump insults women
  • Yes, in his former business he did objectify. As we have seen very common in show biz
  • Trump has zero respect for the FBI and Justice Department. Essentially, Trump has zero respect for the “rule of law”.
  • He (as do I) has no respect for the corrupted elements of those agencies
  • Trump has no respect for our intelligence agencies
  • ditto
  • Trump has no respect for NATO and our Allies
  • He is pushing for much and long needed adjustments
  • etc.
  • Yes, etc.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
199
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
205
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

205 Views
Message 50 of 126

@afisher wrote:

   Republicans are obviously very nervous.   

 

And there ya go - another lefty mind reader.

 

A reminder, it wasn't long ago that the left was insisting that collusion was not a crime. It seems they couldn't make a go of that so moved on to porn stars and old tax records.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
205
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors