Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
247
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

247 Views
Message 31 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Problem solved. Trump just announced collusion is not a crime so he will stop pretending he did not direct  his campaign to collude with the Russians.  He is so smart. First he stops Kim from making anymore ICBMs with a one page agreement and now he solves the collusion problem. Can a cure for cancer be coming from his next taxpayer funded vacation at Mar-a-Lago? 

 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/31/trump-collusion-not-a-crime-751332


Anti-Trump posters have been saying that collusion is not a crime from the get go in defense of Mueller's fishing expedition.


Truthful posters have pointed out collusion was not a crime to explain to the logic-deprived among us the reason no charges of "collusion" had been brought.

 

To continue the eduction process, a "witch hunt" is doomed to failure because there are no such thing as Witches. What Mueller HAS found are 31 felony criminals, 5 of whom already plead guilty. No Witches, lots of criminals.

 

"Fishing Expedition" applies to nonsense like all the investigations of the Clintons where nothing is ever found concerning the alledged reason for the investigation or any other criminal activity but instead hauled up embarrassing events to use in attacking the subject of the investigation. Mueller has found an immense trove of proof of Russian interferrence designed to swing the 2016 election to Der Trumper, along with a host of other felony crimes and criminals.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
247
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
247
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

247 Views
Message 32 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

rk - HAVE any OF those Charges named the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES as a co-conspirator?

     NOT YET.

But - is the President not the real target?

 

One year and nearly two months ago Mueller was given his Order # 3915-2017.  How is it rk that you continue failing to comprehend a straight forward, double spaced,  simple one page document?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

 


Does that mean that you do not think that the President is the actual target as opposed to Playboy models, porn stars, and old tax issues? 


Do you actually think a pathalogical liar with a history of serial adultery, fraud, tax evasion and abuse of office should be forgiven his conspiracy against the United States with a hostile foreign Government?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
247
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
239
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

239 Views
Message 33 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


Since he didn't, there is nothing to jusitfy. 


 


Trump's public request for Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems certainly exhibits treason rk. Your attempt to justify Trump's request is an attempt to justify his treasonous actions.


When did he do that?? Are you referring to his snide comment in regard to a reporter's question?

 

If so, that was about Hillary's emails - the emails that were destroyed while under subpoena. Any thoughts on that??


He invited the Russian government to attack his campaign opponent's email system and no amount of "look over there" is going to change that little slice of treason. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
239
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
228
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

228 Views
Message 34 of 126

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


Since he didn't, there is nothing to jusitfy. 


 


Trump's public request for Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems certainly exhibits treason rk. Your attempt to justify Trump's request is an attempt to justify his treasonous actions.


When did he do that?? Are you referring to his snide comment in regard to a reporter's question?

 

If so, that was about Hillary's emails - the emails that were destroyed while under subpoena. Any thoughts on that??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
228
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
221
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

221 Views
Message 35 of 126

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Problem solved. Trump just announced collusion is not a crime so he will stop pretending he did not direct  his campaign to collude with the Russians.  He is so smart. First he stops Kim from making anymore ICBMs with a one page agreement and now he solves the collusion problem. Can a cure for cancer be coming from his next taxpayer funded vacation at Mar-a-Lago? 

 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/31/trump-collusion-not-a-crime-751332


Anti-Trump posters have been saying that collusion is not a crime from the get go in defense of Mueller's fishing expedition.


Once again wingers want semantics to trump Truth.

 

The crimes Der Trumper committed are called CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES and OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

 

There you have it - no "collusion" BUT TREASON!


Is it your point that the Mueller fishing expedition is all about "TREASON"?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
221
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
209
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

209 Views
Message 36 of 126

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As you can see in this thread, Trump Cult members dedicate their support to a nasty, degenerate man who's a pathological liar. His supporters have no character as they repeatedly demonstrate no respect for honesty, the truth, or treating people with respect. 

 

That's why it's a cult. They live in an alternate reality shell where their Supreme Leader can do no wrong, no matter how nasty he is. 


As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".


Good explanation of your posts.


Can you point out a post where I whined about a "Supreme Leader"?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
209
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
208
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

208 Views
Message 37 of 126

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Problem solved. Trump just announced collusion is not a crime so he will stop pretending he did not direct  his campaign to collude with the Russians.  He is so smart. First he stops Kim from making anymore ICBMs with a one page agreement and now he solves the collusion problem. Can a cure for cancer be coming from his next taxpayer funded vacation at Mar-a-Lago? 

 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/31/trump-collusion-not-a-crime-751332


Anti-Trump posters have been saying that collusion is not a crime from the get go in defense of Mueller's fishing expedition.


Once again wingers want semantics to trump Truth.

 

The crimes Der Trumper committed are called CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES and OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

 

There you have it - no "collusion" BUT TREASON!


I hear accusations by the radical left but no proof of anything except improprieties by Obama and Hillary.

 

 

Ahhhhh ..... Your TV is still stuck on Fox News!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
208
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
204
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

204 Views
Message 38 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


Since he didn't, there is nothing to jusitfy. 


 


Trump's public request for Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems certainly exhibits treason rk. Your attempt to justify Trump's request is an attempt to justify his treasonous actions.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
204
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
230
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

230 Views
Message 39 of 126

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Problem solved. Trump just announced collusion is not a crime so he will stop pretending he did not direct  his campaign to collude with the Russians.  He is so smart. First he stops Kim from making anymore ICBMs with a one page agreement and now he solves the collusion problem. Can a cure for cancer be coming from his next taxpayer funded vacation at Mar-a-Lago? 

 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/31/trump-collusion-not-a-crime-751332


Anti-Trump posters have been saying that collusion is not a crime from the get go in defense of Mueller's fishing expedition.


Once again wingers want semantics to trump Truth.

 

The crimes Der Trumper committed are called CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES and OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

 

There you have it - no "collusion" BUT TREASON!


I hear accusations by the radical left but no proof of anything except improprieties by Obama and Hillary.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/24/us/politics/clinton-dnc-russia-dossier.html

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
230
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
219
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

219 Views
Message 40 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Problem solved. Trump just announced collusion is not a crime so he will stop pretending he did not direct  his campaign to collude with the Russians.  He is so smart. First he stops Kim from making anymore ICBMs with a one page agreement and now he solves the collusion problem. Can a cure for cancer be coming from his next taxpayer funded vacation at Mar-a-Lago? 

 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/31/trump-collusion-not-a-crime-751332


Anti-Trump posters have been saying that collusion is not a crime from the get go in defense of Mueller's fishing expedition.


Once again wingers want semantics to trump Truth.

 

The crimes Der Trumper committed are called CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES and OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

 

There you have it - no "collusion" BUT TREASON!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
219
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors