IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
285
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

285 Views
Message 21 of 126

@rk9152 as you already know we have posters here that are so blinded by their anger and hatred of our President it quite literally alters there ability to both think critically and read material presented to them in a certain context between two posters.  TOO FUNNY and sad at the same time.  The more these folks post the more they reveal about their own bias and hatred...  What a lifestyle and miserable existence.  Think I'll head outside and listen to the birds sing this morning.  Enjoy your day.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
285
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
270
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

270 Views
Message 22 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


And the "have no character". Sounds a bit nasty to me.


Gee, maybe you shouldn't have said that then.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but if you check back you will find it wasn't me.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but you definitely did post that.


Check the post on this topic at ‎08-01-2018 05:52 PM and then I'll look for your 'scuse me.


Did you or did you not post As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".”

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
270
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
266
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

266 Views
Message 23 of 126

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


And the "have no character". Sounds a bit nasty to me.


Gee, maybe you shouldn't have said that then.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but if you check back you will find it wasn't me.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but you definitely did post that.


Check the post on this topic at ‎08-01-2018 05:52 PM and then I'll look for your 'scuse me.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
266
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
242
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

242 Views
Message 24 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As you can see in this thread, Trump Cult members dedicate their support to a nasty, degenerate man who's a pathological liar. His supporters have no character as they repeatedly demonstrate no respect for honesty, the truth, or treating people with respect. 

 

That's why it's a cult. They live in an alternate reality shell where their Supreme Leader can do no wrong, no matter how nasty he is. 


As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".


Good explanation of your posts.


Can you point out a post where I whined about a "Supreme Leader"?


I will give you that you don’t say “Supreme Leader” but everything except the last three words in your comment covers your posts very well.


And the "have no character". Sounds a bit nasty to me.


Gee, maybe you shouldn't have said that then.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but if you check back you will find it wasn't me.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but you definitely did post that.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
242
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
244
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

244 Views
Message 25 of 126

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As you can see in this thread, Trump Cult members dedicate their support to a nasty, degenerate man who's a pathological liar. His supporters have no character as they repeatedly demonstrate no respect for honesty, the truth, or treating people with respect. 

 

That's why it's a cult. They live in an alternate reality shell where their Supreme Leader can do no wrong, no matter how nasty he is. 


As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".


Good explanation of your posts.


Can you point out a post where I whined about a "Supreme Leader"?


I will give you that you don’t say “Supreme Leader” but everything except the last three words in your comment covers your posts very well.


And the "have no character". Sounds a bit nasty to me.


Gee, maybe you shouldn't have said that then.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but if you check back you will find it wasn't me.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
244
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
256
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

256 Views
Message 26 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As you can see in this thread, Trump Cult members dedicate their support to a nasty, degenerate man who's a pathological liar. His supporters have no character as they repeatedly demonstrate no respect for honesty, the truth, or treating people with respect. 

 

That's why it's a cult. They live in an alternate reality shell where their Supreme Leader can do no wrong, no matter how nasty he is. 


As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".


Good explanation of your posts.


Can you point out a post where I whined about a "Supreme Leader"?


I will give you that you don’t say “Supreme Leader” but everything except the last three words in your comment covers your posts very well.


And the "have no character". Sounds a bit nasty to me.


Gee, maybe you shouldn't have said that then.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
256
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
248
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

248 Views
Message 27 of 126

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As you can see in this thread, Trump Cult members dedicate their support to a nasty, degenerate man who's a pathological liar. His supporters have no character as they repeatedly demonstrate no respect for honesty, the truth, or treating people with respect. 

 

That's why it's a cult. They live in an alternate reality shell where their Supreme Leader can do no wrong, no matter how nasty he is. 


As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".


Good explanation of your posts.


Can you point out a post where I whined about a "Supreme Leader"?


I will give you that you don’t say “Supreme Leader” but everything except the last three words in your comment covers your posts very well.


And the "have no character". Sounds a bit nasty to me.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
248
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
256
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

256 Views
Message 28 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As you can see in this thread, Trump Cult members dedicate their support to a nasty, degenerate man who's a pathological liar. His supporters have no character as they repeatedly demonstrate no respect for honesty, the truth, or treating people with respect. 

 

That's why it's a cult. They live in an alternate reality shell where their Supreme Leader can do no wrong, no matter how nasty he is. 


As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".


Good explanation of your posts.


Can you point out a post where I whined about a "Supreme Leader"?


I will give you that you don’t say “Supreme Leader” but everything except the last three words in your comment covers your posts very well.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
256
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
251
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

251 Views
Message 29 of 126

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


Since he didn't, there is nothing to jusitfy. 


 


Trump's public request for Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems certainly exhibits treason rk. Your attempt to justify Trump's request is an attempt to justify his treasonous actions.


When did he do that??

Evasion via your usual coy questions rk!

 

Are you referring to his snide comment in regard to a reporter's question?

Nope .... I'm referring to his request that 12 Russian Intelligence Officers honored .... and were indicted for!!!

 

If so, that was about Hillary's emails - the emails that were destroyed while under subpoena. Any thoughts on that??

Yup .... it's an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions!


 Rather not deal with that?? I understand.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
251
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
265
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

265 Views
Message 30 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


Since he didn't, there is nothing to jusitfy. 


 


Trump's public request for Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems certainly exhibits treason rk. Your attempt to justify Trump's request is an attempt to justify his treasonous actions.


When did he do that??

Evasion via your usual coy questions rk!

 

Are you referring to his snide comment in regard to a reporter's question?

Nope .... I'm referring to his request that 12 Russian Intelligence Officers honored .... and were indicted for!!!

 

If so, that was about Hillary's emails - the emails that were destroyed while under subpoena. Any thoughts on that??

Yup .... it's an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
265
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Jeopardy!® for AARP Tournament! Play now until Jan. 17 for a chance to win up to $500 from AARP. See Rules.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors