Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
247
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

247 Views
Message 11 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


Since he didn't, there is nothing to jusitfy. 


 


Trump's public request for Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems certainly exhibits treason rk. Your attempt to justify Trump's request is an attempt to justify his treasonous actions.


When did he do that??

Evasion via your usual coy questions rk!

 

Are you referring to his snide comment in regard to a reporter's question?

Nope .... I'm referring to his request that 12 Russian Intelligence Officers honored .... and were indicted for!!!

 

If so, that was about Hillary's emails - the emails that were destroyed while under subpoena. Any thoughts on that??

Yup .... it's an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions!


 Rather not deal with that?? I understand.


Look again rk ........ I have "dealt" with your straw man argument ..... identifying it as "an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions"!

 


No you haven't.


So you refuse to recognize the obvious and just "not deal with that" ...... "I understand" ..... It would negate what you'd like to believe!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
247
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
265
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

265 Views
Message 12 of 126

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


Since he didn't, there is nothing to jusitfy. 


 


Trump's public request for Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems certainly exhibits treason rk. Your attempt to justify Trump's request is an attempt to justify his treasonous actions.


When did he do that??

Evasion via your usual coy questions rk!

 

Are you referring to his snide comment in regard to a reporter's question?

Nope .... I'm referring to his request that 12 Russian Intelligence Officers honored .... and were indicted for!!!

 

If so, that was about Hillary's emails - the emails that were destroyed while under subpoena. Any thoughts on that??

Yup .... it's an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions!


 Rather not deal with that?? I understand.


Look again rk ........ I have "dealt" with your straw man argument ..... identifying it as "an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions"!

 


No you haven't.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
265
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
258
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

258 Views
Message 13 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


Since he didn't, there is nothing to jusitfy. 


 


Trump's public request for Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems certainly exhibits treason rk. Your attempt to justify Trump's request is an attempt to justify his treasonous actions.


When did he do that??

Evasion via your usual coy questions rk!

 

Are you referring to his snide comment in regard to a reporter's question?

Nope .... I'm referring to his request that 12 Russian Intelligence Officers honored .... and were indicted for!!!

 

If so, that was about Hillary's emails - the emails that were destroyed while under subpoena. Any thoughts on that??

Yup .... it's an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions!


 Rather not deal with that?? I understand.


Look again rk ........ I have "dealt" with your straw man argument ..... identifying it as "an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions"!

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
258
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
302
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

302 Views
Message 14 of 126
rk seems confused about the difference between being formally charged with a crime and having so much evidence of the crime it's taking awhile to get it all assembled.
GOPers are so terrified of Mueller's investigation, they're delaying the removal of Rosenberg from DOJ until they get their 6th Nazi installed in SCOTUS because they know the firing will create a Constitutional firestorm just like Nixon did with his Saturday Night Massacure removing the Watergate Speical Prosecutor.
Nunes ADMITTED this while begging his GOPerLords for more money so they could buy another victory (with lots of Russian help) because it's now obvious to the GOPers ending the investigation and keeping another from starting is the ONLY way they can avoid getting their PupPetPOTUS impeached and convicted. And, like Nunes told the GOPerLords - "all this goes away" referring to the incredible gravey train being run for the Uberrich.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
302
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
314
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

314 Views
Message 15 of 126

@Olderscout66 wrote:

One of the very few turths Der Trumper has spoken was "collusion is not a crime".

 

Which is totally beside the point.

 

The crime committed by the Trump Family Traitors was CONSPIRACY.

Tell Mueller, he apparently does not have your knowledge, he is still digging.

 

Lemontop has admitted his son and the others at the various meetings with Russian agents committed the felony crime of CONSPIRACY with a hostile foreign Government to secure that Government's assistance in influencing an American election.

Then what is Mueller investigating?

 

His lawyer even admitted the Family Traitors held a planning session to discuss how to use the STOLEN information the Russian FSB nee' KGB had to offer before they actually met with the Russians.

They agreed to meet about "dirt".

 

Whatever happened at the meeting, THE RUSSIANS DELIVERED.

No one but you has claimed that. Not that that is unusual.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
314
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
305
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

305 Views
Message 16 of 126

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


And the "have no character". Sounds a bit nasty to me.


Gee, maybe you shouldn't have said that then.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but if you check back you will find it wasn't me.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but you definitely did post that.


Check the post on this topic at ‎08-01-2018 05:52 PM and then I'll look for your 'scuse me.


Did you or did you not post As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".”


Quoting ct.


Did apoor job of quoting then.


Nothing wrong with my quoting - him/her/it used the term no character. And you posted, "Gee, maybe you shouldn't have said that then" about that phrase.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
305
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
296
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

296 Views
Message 17 of 126

One of the very few turths Der Trumper has spoken was "collusion is not a crime".

 

Which is totally beside the point.

 

The crime committed by the Trump Family Traitors was CONSPIRACY.

 

Lemontop has admitted his son and the others at the various meetings with Russian agents committed the felony crime of CONSPIRACY with a hostile foreign Government to secure that Government's assistance in influencing an American election.

 

His lawyer even admitted the Family Traitors held a planning session to discuss how to use the STOLEN information the Russian FSB nee' KGB had to offer before they actually met with the Russians.

 

Whatever happened at the meeting, THE RUSSIANS DELIVERED.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
296
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
286
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

286 Views
Message 18 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


And the "have no character". Sounds a bit nasty to me.


Gee, maybe you shouldn't have said that then.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but if you check back you will find it wasn't me.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but you definitely did post that.


Check the post on this topic at ‎08-01-2018 05:52 PM and then I'll look for your 'scuse me.


Did you or did you not post As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".”


Quoting ct.


Did apoor job of quoting then.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
286
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
289
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

289 Views
Message 19 of 126

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 as you already know we have posters here that are so blinded by their anger and hatred of our President it quite literally alters there ability to both think critically and read material presented to them in a certain context between two posters.  TOO FUNNY and sad at the same time.  The more these folks post the more they reveal about their own bias and hatred...  What a lifestyle and miserable existence.  Think I'll head outside and listen to the birds sing this morning.  Enjoy your day.


jim, I think it is an area of concern since it illustrates the success of the Russian operatives using social media to sow division and weaken us as a nation.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
289
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
286
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

286 Views
Message 20 of 126

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


And the "have no character". Sounds a bit nasty to me.


Gee, maybe you shouldn't have said that then.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but if you check back you will find it wasn't me.


I apologize in advance for embarrassing you but you definitely did post that.


Check the post on this topic at ‎08-01-2018 05:52 PM and then I'll look for your 'scuse me.


Did you or did you not post As you can see in this thread, there exists a cult of hatred. When some post out of their respect for truth, others who do not like that truth claim the the supporters of truth have no character. And then they wander around ranting about something that lives in their mind - a "Supreme Leader".”


Quoting ct.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
286
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors