Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

Message 111 of 126

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Gowdy Doody and nonewsNunes have proven t obe the most vile of creatures, disregarding their oath of office whenever it is possible to score political points with their deranged base, which is entirely too often.

It took the prosecutor over TWO YEARS to assemble the evidence to get rid of Nixon, and Mueller is not interested in doing a slapdash job because his fellow(sick) Republicans want to get this hushed up before the election in November.

It is disgusting that a scuzball like Gowdy would even imply Schriff would be as craven as a Republican and leak CONFIDENTIAL information to score points with a demented segment of the voting public.

Let me see if I understand you. The evidence exists but Schiff did not leak it because of two people I never heard of ("Doody" and "nonews") and something about President Nixon. Is that about it???

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 112 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

A person with any reasonable level of intelligence knows the House Committee, led by Trump flunky Devin Nunes, is a joke and a complete embarrassment to our country. To claim the House Committe conducted an investigation is the equivalent of Comrade Trump saying Kim Jong Un loves his people. Both statements are utterly absurd.

Did you happen to read the topic???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 113 of 126

@Richva wrote:

What do you mean "if"?  Trump campaign staff  are routing through the courts as if it were some kind of assembly line, Trump's attorney turning state's evidence, tens of Russians indicted for helping the Trump campaign.  The cry that Mueller, a notoriously closed mouth Republican investigator and prosecutor, should show his hand sounds a lot like the last gasp of damage control.  As they say, be careful what you wish for. I suspect some "very interesting things" (as Trump said about his mythical quest to prove Obama born elsewhere) will come out in the next month or so. Just in time to feed the blue wave. 

Seems like you agreeing that Mueller's game is no more than partisan politics hoping for the blue wave.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 114 of 126

@jimc91 wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/22/gowdy-adam-schiff-leak-collusion/

Well...no...jimc91 didn't write this thing.  It came from the daily caller.com.  Now...the daily caller is a the union between Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel who happens to be a former aid to Dick Cheney.  Needless to say it is a so-called conservative endeavor. Small wonder you hear the drum-beat "NO COLLUSION - NO COLLUSION", what ever is convenient for the play-makers that day. 

Perhaps you could show me the evidence you have that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians in the run up to the 2016 election...  

So far no one has been able to produce any.  

Now we know that the FBI used the Opposition research paid for by the Clinton Campaign to get a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page.

So, what do you think needs to happen?

I am sure Mueller will brief you about what he and his team have discovered as soon as you have a need to know or the investigation is completed.

What I think needs to happen is that the Mueller investigation proceeds to a conclusion to determine what, if any, crimes were committed and to ensure that those who committed these crimes are appropriately punished.

What do you think should happen?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 115 of 126

@umbarch64 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Well...no...jimc91 didn't write this thing.  It came from the daily caller.com.  Now...the daily caller is a the union between Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel who happens to be a former aid to Dick Cheney.  Needless to say it is a so-called conservative endeavor. Small wonder you hear the drum-beat "NO COLLUSION - NO COLLUSION", what ever is convenient for the play-makers that day. 

Perhaps you could show me the evidence you have that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians in the run up to the 2016 election...  

So far no one has been able to produce any.  

Now we know that the FBI used the Opposition research paid for by the Clinton Campaign to get a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page.

So, what do you think needs to happen?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 116 of 126

@jimc91 wrote:

Which DAILY CALLER are you attributing this story to, @jimc91?

Is it the DAILY CALLER that showed people how to kill liberals with a car (video of how to do it on their web site) or;

Do you mean the DAILY CALLER that employed the White Supremacist that organized the deadly Charlottesville White Supremacist/KKK/Nazi rally?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 117 of 126

@jimc91 wrote:

I do wonder "Why they wanna do that way?"  Sometimes out loud in public too. 

I think these guys really want Mueller to quit without finishing his job.  I don't think they want him to dig anymore.  I think both Gowdy and Nunes have dirty linen they don't want to surface before it gets washed.  But I could be wrong.

A decent and innocent guy would surely want to clear his name without question if somebody lied about them.  Wooops!  Maybe whoever it was didn't lie.  Maybe Gowdy, Nunes, Trump, Cohen, et. al. are the liars. We know about 'the donald' for sure. Accuse 'the other' of doing what you do....causes lots and lots of smoke.

Mueller could settle that without questions left hanging.   That would stop people take pot shots with that kind of stuff.  Happens in politics, and over-the-fence backyard gossip you see?  With Mueller, that just isn't going to happen...not with that guy.  So...what really goes on here?

That's rhetorical.  It isn't me that needs an answer. I know....have for some time now.  The people that should have 'buyer's regret' 'need to know' for everybody's well being.   It's really hard for anyone to admit to being a fool, but sometimes that's the only way to ever get their head back on straight. 

The dedicated so-called conservatives on this forum aren't conservatives at all. By definition, they're radicals.  I really don't like to generalize like that, but I'm past the 'forgiving' stage.  Most of you too, probably.  In actuality these good folk have ended up being tools of a foreign power whether they admit to it or not.  Alternatively they might actually be unregistered agents of that foreign power. And yes, there are Citizens who cheerfully go about destroying their own country for their own profit and pretend they are patriots.

I encourage everyone to look up a guy named Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov [it's been awhile, I hope I got that right].  He's former KGB.  Defected to Canada in 1970.  Somewhere around 1984  he gave an interview in which he described a long term plan, 20 years or more in length, crafted to 'defeat' the US.  It's a chilling re-cap of what is happening today...and it was put together 34 years ago.  Hardly misses a beat.  A great brain-washing/demoralization/division on a national scale. 

I heard it's repeated on a site called BIG THINK.  I haven't been there, but IF it is repeated, you shouldn't miss it.  It will explain those things you 'need to know' but were afraid to ask.  IF you listen, that is.  In this case, detail does count.  It's how they intend to 'do it'.  

This poster is indeed a gift that just keeps on giving and giving.  Without his post, I probably wouln't have remembered to tell you some of this stuff.  He's done a great service for his country and I hope you all appreciate it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 118 of 126

@Olderscout
South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy is such a loud mouth, I'm making a fool of myself Rep. they should have a muzzle put on him. He for some reason says all the time., "You have no collusion, close the case." He really seems worried. He has no idea what Mueller has in the case, so why does he keep making a loud mouth fool of himself?

He really makes me wonder about his reasoning in his being so sure there is no Collusion and why he wants the case closed? Does this so called Rep. look at past cases and see how long they took, not a year, or is he just throwing a year out there off of the top of his hat? .Will Mueller close the case justbecause a loud mouth says so?

He may ask his Dr. for some meds to calm down because he sure looks like he wants to have stroke he is yelling up there some days, or is he just sucking up to The Donald?

As for Nunes, he's just a House Mouse for The Donald, and plays the part well when he gets in front of the mike.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 119 of 126

Gowdy Doody and nonewsNunes have proven t obe the most vile of creatures, disregarding their oath of office whenever it is possible to score political points with their deranged base, which is entirely too often.

It took the prosecutor over TWO YEARS to assemble the evidence to get rid of Nixon, and Mueller is not interested in doing a slapdash job because his fellow(sick) Republicans want to get this hushed up before the election in November.

It is disgusting that a scuzball like Gowdy would even imply Schriff would be as craven as a Republican and leak CONFIDENTIAL information to score points with a demented segment of the voting public.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

Message 120 of 126

A person with any reasonable level of intelligence knows the House Committee, led by Trump flunky Devin Nunes, is a joke and a complete embarrassment to our country. To claim the House Committe conducted an investigation is the equivalent of Comrade Trump saying Kim Jong Un loves his people. Both statements are utterly absurd.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors