IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
245
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

245 Views
Message 1 of 126

@jimc91 wrote:

Adam Schiff stated publicly that he had seen “significant evidence” of Russian collusion with the Trump Campaign in the 2016 election. What Schiff has failed to produce, or even describe with any more detail than his general allegation, is an iota of this evidence, or anything close to evidence.

 

I say Adam Schiff is a manipulative liar and leaker whose serial falsehoods and repetitive defamatory allegations demand scrutiny by the House of Representatives Committee on Ethics, if not investigation by federal law enforcement officials for what may well be criminal perjury by Schiff himself.

 

Roger Stone

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Adam Schiff is a disgrace...

 

 

 

 

 


An unsupported silly accusation jimc91......

 

Actually, Trump, his son and son-in-law already admitted to colluding with the Russians ..... and Trump admitted to obstruction of justice with his firing of Comey.

 

Mueller just needs to do the paperwork ..... you know .... dot the "i"s .... cross the "t"s .... grant immunity and plea bargains in the order in which they were requested by Trump's minions turning on him ......

 

Whole lotta paperwork to track with the deluge of Trump's minions jumping his sinking ship, clamoring for plea bargaining and requesting immunity dontcha know!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
245
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
250
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

250 Views
Message 2 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


Nooooo .... you still look the other way on Trump's treasonous actions.


Nooooo....I look at the realities of the day.


......... Only to deny them when they de-bunk what you want to believe!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
250
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
287
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

287 Views
Message 3 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Devin Nunes and Donald Trump are a disgrace to America. Never in my life did I ever imagine a U.S.President, and one of his top flunkies in Congress, would take the side of Russia over the U.S.


Again you got the cliche in about favoring Russia as well as a the "required" Nunes dig.

 

But you forgot about Schiff - any thoughts?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
287
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
293
Views

IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

293 Views
Message 4 of 126

Devin Nunes and Donald Trump are a disgrace to America. Never in my life did I ever imagine a U.S.President, and one of his top flunkies in Congress, would take the side of Russia over the U.S.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
293
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
295
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

295 Views
Message 5 of 126

Adam Schiff stated publicly that he had seen “significant evidence” of Russian collusion with the Trump Campaign in the 2016 election. What Schiff has failed to produce, or even describe with any more detail than his general allegation, is an iota of this evidence, or anything close to evidence.

 

I say Adam Schiff is a manipulative liar and leaker whose serial falsehoods and repetitive defamatory allegations demand scrutiny by the House of Representatives Committee on Ethics, if not investigation by federal law enforcement officials for what may well be criminal perjury by Schiff himself.

 

Roger Stone

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Adam Schiff is a disgrace...

 

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
295
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
307
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

307 Views
Message 6 of 126

@myexper wrote:


Nooooo .... you still look the other way on Trump's treasonous actions.


Nooooo....I look at the realities of the day.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
307
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
315
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

315 Views
Message 7 of 126

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


Since he didn't, there is nothing to jusitfy. 


 


Trump's public request for Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems certainly exhibits treason rk. Your attempt to justify Trump's request is an attempt to justify his treasonous actions.


When did he do that??

Evasion via your usual coy questions rk!

 

Are you referring to his snide comment in regard to a reporter's question?

Nope .... I'm referring to his request that 12 Russian Intelligence Officers honored .... and were indicted for!!!

 

If so, that was about Hillary's emails - the emails that were destroyed while under subpoena. Any thoughts on that??

Yup .... it's an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions!


 Rather not deal with that?? I understand.


Look again rk ........ I have "dealt" with your straw man argument ..... identifying it as "an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions"!

 


No you haven't.


So you refuse to recognize the obvious and just "not deal with that" ...... "I understand" ..... It would negate what you'd like to believe!


I fully recognize the obvious which is you have not dealt with the reality I stated above.


Nooooo .... you still look the other way on Trump's treasonous actions.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
315
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
329
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

329 Views
Message 8 of 126

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 BUT CONSPIRACY WAS, and THAT is what a great many of Trump's closest advisors and associates have been charged with or plead guilty to.

 

Any of them related to the campaign and Russian meddling in our elections (the supposed concern of Mueller)?

 

And the, of course, the shotgun came out - Der Trumper, GOPerLords, BRIGHT SHINNY, TREASON, WHATABOUTTHIS, Obama, Clinton, Hillary, the new favorite - Qanon, sex slaves, Nazis, KKK, and White Supremacists.

 

By golly, you got everything in there except the Reagan tax cuts and why Delta moved to GA.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
329
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
344
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

344 Views
Message 9 of 126

It was Der Trumper who kept insisting "there was no collusion" and the Progressives properly pointed out that made no difference because "collusion" was NOT a crime, BUT CONSPIRACY WAS, and THAT is what a great many of Trump's closest advisors and associates have been charged with or plead guilty to.

 

Now he ADMITS his son, and by extension his son-in-law and his National Security Advisor, have CONSPIRED with a hostile foreign power who provided a great deal of covert support to Trump, his campaign and the GOP in the year preceeding the 2016 elections.

 

The GOPerLords have apparently put out the word to their dupes that whatever they can throw up as a Bright Shinny to distract public attention from the TREASON at the core of the Republican Party. So now our resident wingers are trying to play word games with "collsuion" or doing their WHATABOUTTHIS routine to recycle totally debunked nonsense about Presidents Obama and Clinton and of course Hillary.

 

The far right has so totally lost touch with reality they believe this Qanon has uncovered an international child sex ring run by Hillary using the back rooms of pizza parlors to traffic underage sex slaves. And just like the new backbone of the party (Nazis KKK and White Supremacists) the Republican leadership has spoken NOT A WORD to repudiate the Qanon nonsense because they know the party's lofo base will vote them out if they tell the Truth and spoil the fun.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
344
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
349
Views

Re: IF COLLUSION EVIDENCE EXISTED, ADAM SCHIFF WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT

349 Views
Message 10 of 126

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


No problemo - he didn't.

Wrong again rk ..... Treason is a massive problem for those who commit it ..... and shameful for those who would attempt to justify it!


Since he didn't, there is nothing to jusitfy. 


 


Trump's public request for Russia to hack into our country's cyber systems certainly exhibits treason rk. Your attempt to justify Trump's request is an attempt to justify his treasonous actions.


When did he do that??

Evasion via your usual coy questions rk!

 

Are you referring to his snide comment in regard to a reporter's question?

Nope .... I'm referring to his request that 12 Russian Intelligence Officers honored .... and were indicted for!!!

 

If so, that was about Hillary's emails - the emails that were destroyed while under subpoena. Any thoughts on that??

Yup .... it's an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions!


 Rather not deal with that?? I understand.


Look again rk ........ I have "dealt" with your straw man argument ..... identifying it as "an absurd bogus attempt to cover up Trump's treasonous actions"!

 


No you haven't.


So you refuse to recognize the obvious and just "not deal with that" ...... "I understand" ..... It would negate what you'd like to believe!


I fully recognize the obvious which is you have not dealt with the reality I stated above.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
349
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors