When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Reply
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
56
Views

Re: ICE is the US version of German Gestapo

56 Views
Message 1 of 35

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

So, to follow on the gestapo tactics, who does ice answer to? They certainly don’t answer questions. But their actions are very trump like: are they picking ms13 members, or just picking up law abiding innocent people?

In our Country, it’s okay to be legally tough if also acting in a legal manner. But it’s not okay to be cruel if operating in an illegal manner. 

Then again, trump doesn’t expect his minions to operate in a legal manner, and expects them to treat people in a cruel manner.

 

Country over party


"Country over party" huh? 

To me that would mean to unite our country and not constantly be bullying and degrading our president who has been doing a great job with what he's has to deal with.  I also totally respect the job that ICE and the border agents have to do to protect our borders and country.  I'm sure it's a burden on their families, too.

 

It must be easy for the haters to sit back in their arm chairs and think they know all about how to deal with illegal immigrants...especially regarding the evil killers, rapists, child molesters, etc.  Of course you haven't had to have one of your own children be part of that terror and constant sadness...have you ever talked to an Angel's Mom (or Dad)? And as far as being like the gestapo, I suggest your read up more on what the Jews and Christians went through during the Holocaust if you think it's even close to this.

 

Too many sit back and judge someone by their race, color, job, etc. from behind a screen day after day as they remain anonymous.  When hatred consumes a mind 24/7 it's a sad way of life and a waste of a life....and hate only breeds more hate.  No one knows what their jobs involve so let them do the job they were elected or assigned to do.

 

And "love in spite of the many reasons to hate."  MLK


There was a report out today that the head of Communications for ICE quit as he was tried of having to put out all the lies ICE has been telling us. ICE, and Gestapo the same. Trump and Hitler the same.


And we're suppose to believe that because you saw it on Fake News?  I understand it's just your opinion, or you're venting.

 

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."


I could care less what you bieleve since you nor I can change facts. He quit due to the lies puts out. FACT. A few months ago 10 of the various parts of ICE wanted to be taken out from under ICE and given a new name. Why? Because they could not do their job due to the way ICE was operating and causing people not to help ICE in any way. Even the people inside ICE know it is a version of the German Gestapo. FACTS. Gestapo, and Ice, Trump and Hitler. All are the same.


I say it's only your opinion because you don't post a VF link as AARP Rules suggest.  So when you type FACT and it can't be verified it's only your opinion.  You say you don't care, but why not post the link (if you have one)?

 

You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.


It is fact and no one can change facts no matter how hard they try. Prove me wrong with facts. That is something the enablers can never do. Once again the enablers prove the experts correct about them.


AARP "Golden Rules":  

  • Cite your sources.

We encourage members to use online resources in their discussions. But please be sure to cite your sources and give credit where it is due.

 

This is why it is only your opinion.  The burden or proof is on you to post your VF link or it is ONLY your opinion. How could I "change facts" when you haven't proven anything to be a fact?  End of story!

 

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
56
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
71
Views

Re: ICE is the US version of German Gestapo

71 Views
Message 2 of 35

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

So, to follow on the gestapo tactics, who does ice answer to? They certainly don’t answer questions. But their actions are very trump like: are they picking ms13 members, or just picking up law abiding innocent people?

In our Country, it’s okay to be legally tough if also acting in a legal manner. But it’s not okay to be cruel if operating in an illegal manner. 

Then again, trump doesn’t expect his minions to operate in a legal manner, and expects them to treat people in a cruel manner.

 

Country over party


"Country over party" huh? 

To me that would mean to unite our country and not constantly be bullying and degrading our president who has been doing a great job with what he's has to deal with.  I also totally respect the job that ICE and the border agents have to do to protect our borders and country.  I'm sure it's a burden on their families, too.

 

It must be easy for the haters to sit back in their arm chairs and think they know all about how to deal with illegal immigrants...especially regarding the evil killers, rapists, child molesters, etc.  Of course you haven't had to have one of your own children be part of that terror and constant sadness...have you ever talked to an Angel's Mom (or Dad)? And as far as being like the gestapo, I suggest your read up more on what the Jews and Christians went through during the Holocaust if you think it's even close to this.

 

Too many sit back and judge someone by their race, color, job, etc. from behind a screen day after day as they remain anonymous.  When hatred consumes a mind 24/7 it's a sad way of life and a waste of a life....and hate only breeds more hate.  No one knows what their jobs involve so let them do the job they were elected or assigned to do.

 

And "love in spite of the many reasons to hate."  MLK


There was a report out today that the head of Communications for ICE quit as he was tried of having to put out all the lies ICE has been telling us. ICE, and Gestapo the same. Trump and Hitler the same.


And we're suppose to believe that because you saw it on Fake News?  I understand it's just your opinion, or you're venting.

 

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."


I could care less what you bieleve since you nor I can change facts. He quit due to the lies puts out. FACT. A few months ago 10 of the various parts of ICE wanted to be taken out from under ICE and given a new name. Why? Because they could not do their job due to the way ICE was operating and causing people not to help ICE in any way. Even the people inside ICE know it is a version of the German Gestapo. FACTS. Gestapo, and Ice, Trump and Hitler. All are the same.


I say it's only your opinion because you don't post a VF link as AARP Rules suggest.  So when you type FACT and it can't be verified it's only your opinion.  You say you don't care, but why not post the link (if you have one)?

 

You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.


It is fact and no one can change facts no matter how hard they try. Prove me wrong with facts. That is something the enablers can never do. Once again the enablers prove the experts correct about them.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
71
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
102
Views

Re: ICE is the US version of German Gestapo

102 Views
Message 3 of 35

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe you have made your point about ICE very well, cm9889168.

 

This is made obvious by the lack of rational rebuttal - big words and off topic attacks on our President show that there is nothing else available to dispute your answers.

 

Why bother to rebut a post with content that Putin as well as his toadish and treasonous operative probably approves of?


 


NO COLLUSION

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
102
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
105
Views

Re: ICE is the US version of German Gestapo

105 Views
Message 4 of 35

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

So, to follow on the gestapo tactics, who does ice answer to? They certainly don’t answer questions. But their actions are very trump like: are they picking ms13 members, or just picking up law abiding innocent people?

In our Country, it’s okay to be legally tough if also acting in a legal manner. But it’s not okay to be cruel if operating in an illegal manner. 

Then again, trump doesn’t expect his minions to operate in a legal manner, and expects them to treat people in a cruel manner.

 

Country over party


"Country over party" huh? 

To me that would mean to unite our country and not constantly be bullying and degrading our president who has been doing a great job with what he's has to deal with.  I also totally respect the job that ICE and the border agents have to do to protect our borders and country.  I'm sure it's a burden on their families, too.

 

It must be easy for the haters to sit back in their arm chairs and think they know all about how to deal with illegal immigrants...especially regarding the evil killers, rapists, child molesters, etc.  Of course you haven't had to have one of your own children be part of that terror and constant sadness...have you ever talked to an Angel's Mom (or Dad)? And as far as being like the gestapo, I suggest your read up more on what the Jews and Christians went through during the Holocaust if you think it's even close to this.

 

Too many sit back and judge someone by their race, color, job, etc. from behind a screen day after day as they remain anonymous.  When hatred consumes a mind 24/7 it's a sad way of life and a waste of a life....and hate only breeds more hate.  No one knows what their jobs involve so let them do the job they were elected or assigned to do.

 

And "love in spite of the many reasons to hate."  MLK


There was a report out today that the head of Communications for ICE quit as he was tried of having to put out all the lies ICE has been telling us. ICE, and Gestapo the same. Trump and Hitler the same.


And we're suppose to believe that because you saw it on Fake News?  I understand it's just your opinion, or you're venting.

 

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."


I could care less what you bieleve since you nor I can change facts. He quit due to the lies puts out. FACT. A few months ago 10 of the various parts of ICE wanted to be taken out from under ICE and given a new name. Why? Because they could not do their job due to the way ICE was operating and causing people not to help ICE in any way. Even the people inside ICE know it is a version of the German Gestapo. FACTS. Gestapo, and Ice, Trump and Hitler. All are the same.


I say it's only your opinion because you don't post a VF link as AARP Rules suggest.  So when you type FACT and it can't be verified it's only your opinion.  You say you don't care, but why not post the link (if you have one)?

 

You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
105
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
123
Views

Re: ICE is the US version of German Gestapo

123 Views
Message 5 of 35

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

So, to follow on the gestapo tactics, who does ice answer to? They certainly don’t answer questions. But their actions are very trump like: are they picking ms13 members, or just picking up law abiding innocent people?

In our Country, it’s okay to be legally tough if also acting in a legal manner. But it’s not okay to be cruel if operating in an illegal manner. 

Then again, trump doesn’t expect his minions to operate in a legal manner, and expects them to treat people in a cruel manner.

 

Country over party


"Country over party" huh? 

To me that would mean to unite our country and not constantly be bullying and degrading our president who has been doing a great job with what he's has to deal with.  I also totally respect the job that ICE and the border agents have to do to protect our borders and country.  I'm sure it's a burden on their families, too.

 

It must be easy for the haters to sit back in their arm chairs and think they know all about how to deal with illegal immigrants...especially regarding the evil killers, rapists, child molesters, etc.  Of course you haven't had to have one of your own children be part of that terror and constant sadness...have you ever talked to an Angel's Mom (or Dad)? And as far as being like the gestapo, I suggest your read up more on what the Jews and Christians went through during the Holocaust if you think it's even close to this.

 

Too many sit back and judge someone by their race, color, job, etc. from behind a screen day after day as they remain anonymous.  When hatred consumes a mind 24/7 it's a sad way of life and a waste of a life....and hate only breeds more hate.  No one knows what their jobs involve so let them do the job they were elected or assigned to do.

 

And "love in spite of the many reasons to hate."  MLK


There was a report out today that the head of Communications for ICE quit as he was tried of having to put out all the lies ICE has been telling us. ICE, and Gestapo the same. Trump and Hitler the same.


And we're suppose to believe that because you saw it on Fake News?  I understand it's just your opinion, or you're venting.

 

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."


I could care less what you bieleve since you nor I can change facts. He quit due to the lies puts out. FACT. A few months ago 10 of the various parts of ICE wanted to be taken out from under ICE and given a new name. Why? Because they could not do their job due to the way ICE was operating and causing people not to help ICE in any way. Even the people inside ICE know it is a version of the German Gestapo. FACTS. Gestapo, and Ice, Trump and Hitler. All are the same.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
123
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
123
Views

Re: ICE is the US version of German Gestapo

123 Views
Message 6 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe you have made your point about ICE very well, cm9889168.

 

This is made obvious by the lack of rational rebuttal - big words and off topic attacks on our President show that there is nothing else available to dispute your answers.

 

Why bother to rebut a post with content that Putin as well as his toadish and treasonous operative probably approves of?


 

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
139
Views

Re: ICE is the US version of German Gestapo

139 Views
Message 7 of 35

I believe you have made your point about ICE very well, cm9889168.

 

This is made obvious by the lack of rational rebuttal - big words and off topic attacks on our President show that there is nothing else available to dispute your answers.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
139
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: ICE is the US version of German Gestapo

144 Views
Message 8 of 35

@williamb39198 wrote:

@cm9889168 

We’d better be thinking about our Country, trump certainly doesn’t. And think what you like but when an organization such as ICE starts operating independently, answering to no one, and breaking laws in order to enforce their dark unethical view of justice...welcome to the gestapo!

That’s not what our country is about. 

We are a Democracy, not a dictatorship. 

 

Again: Country over trump


Do you really think the Gestapo operated "independently, answering to no one"??

 

That's what happens when people take real words with real meanings and attempt to turn them into no more than "throw out" insults.

 

ICE is an established entity within the structure of the federal government with specific responsibilities.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
165
Views

Re: ICE is the US version of German Gestapo

165 Views
Message 9 of 35

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:


"Country over party" huh? 

To me that would mean to unite our country and not constantly be bullying and degrading our president


No one needs to be degrading trump ............ he does a fantastic job of that all on his own !!!


Then why do you?  That's a nice cliche' but we both know Pres Trump doesn't degrade himself, it all comes from the Alt Left since 2016.  Let it go..24/7 24/7

 

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."


When did trump first commit perjury?

 

trumpdonald_012017gn4_lead.jpg

 

 

He has told over 8000 lies - and still counting... 

Want to believe him and the dishonest droogs in the kakistocracy that compromises his maladministration?

Go right ahead.

 

 

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
165
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
176
Views

Re: ICE is the US version of German Gestapo

176 Views
Message 10 of 35

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:


"Country over party" huh? 

To me that would mean to unite our country and not constantly be bullying and degrading our president


No one needs to be degrading trump ............ he does a fantastic job of that all on his own !!!


Then why do you?  That's a nice cliche' but we both know Pres Trump doesn't degrade himself, it all comes from the Alt Left since 2016.  Let it go..24/7 24/7

 

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
176
Views