Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ICE TSA Now Trumps Religious Police

Message 1 of 17

The only Christian thing under attack is their attempts to discriminate and call it religion. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not Jews

Not Muslims

Not Atheists

Christians

Source - https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/06/for-right-wing-evangelicals-anthony-kennedys-retirement-is-...

Yes, when addressing Christians you call for the protection of Christians. However, as I pointed out, your first attachment referred to Christians, Jews, and Hindus.

Actually - NO...........

My post was in response to this.........

I Have Never HEARD ANYone say That - CAN you offER a Reference

YES i can - FRom your OWN first POst:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-department-justice-s-r...

So now of all a sudden - Sessions is someone we should trust & believe - the proven Racist Bigot Russian Loving Liar........................................even Trump thinks he's a Stooge 

Does that mean the religious rights of Americans should not be protected because you see Sessions in capitalized terms?

Give us 3 examples of where any American Christians Rights - are under Attack..................Hobby Lobby Won - Sisters of Mercy Won - there was No Attack against them - Legislation was passed to protect the Rights of All Woman - RW Woman Refused this protection and the Courts exempted them - there was No Attack 

Muslims are under attack by White Supremacists and the Trump Cult - hate crimes increasing everywhere

Jews are under attack by the White Supremacists in the KKK and Nazis - hate crimes increasing everywhere 

The only Christians under attack are Black and the Victims of Mass Murders again by RW White Supremacists

Sessions mentioned none of these realities

"Us" - Sessions mentioned Christians, Jews, and Hindus. I can't imagine what "us" sees as worth another rant in protecting religious freedom.

It has never been anything close to being a coincidence that the content of your post plainly, obviously, and unmistakably failed to mention Muslims - members of Islam - a religion that worships the very same God that Jews and Christians worship - that is significant...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not Jews

Not Muslims

Not Atheists

Christians

Source - https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/06/for-right-wing-evangelicals-anthony-kennedys-retirement-is-...

Yes, when addressing Christians you call for the protection of Christians. However, as I pointed out, your first attachment referred to Christians, Jews, and Hindus.

Actually - NO...........

https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-department-justice-s-r...

So now of all a sudden - Sessions is someone we should trust & beleive - the proven Racist Bigot Russian Loving Liar........................................even Trump thinks he's a Stooge 

Does that mean the religious rights of Americans should not be protected because you see Sessions in capitalized terms?

Give us 3 examples of where any American Christians Rights - are under Attack..................Hobby Lobby Won - Sisters of Mercy Won - there was No Attack against them - Legislation was passed to protect the Rights of All Woman - RW Woman Refused this protection and the Courts exempted them - there was No Attack 

Muslims are under attack by White Supremacists and the Trump Cult - hate crimes increasing everywhere

Jews are under attack by the White Supremacists in the KKK and Nazis - hate crimes increasing everywhere 

The only Chistians under attack are Black and the Victims of Mass Murders again by RW White Supremacists

"Us" - Sessions mentioned Christians, Jews, and Hindus. I can't imagine what "us" sees as worth another rant in protecting religious freedom.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not Jews

Not Muslims

Not Atheists

Christians

Actually - NO...........

So now of all a sudden - Sessions is someone we should trust & beleive - the proven Racist Bigot Russian Loving Liar........................................even Trump thinks he's a Stooge 

The only Chistians under attack are Black and the Victims of Mass Murders again by RW White Supremacists

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not Jews

Not Muslims

Not Atheists

Christians

Actually - NO...........

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I highly doubt the DOJ will defend a Muslim shop keeper’s religious right to refuse service to a Christian woman.

Do you know of a test case about that?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Not Jews

Not Muslims

Not Atheists

Christians

Actually - NO...........

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

@MIseker wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I highly doubt the DOJ will defend a Muslim shop keeper’s religious right to refuse service to a Christian woman.

Sessions, in his speech, hinted he is going after "secularism". This is a man that was censured by his own church.

Somebody should introduce him to the Constitution.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Sessions, in his speech, hinted he is going after "secularism". This is a man that was censured by his own church.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

Kudos
Views