Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I was busy on the phone

Message 1 of 7

"I was busy on the phone" or "it was raining" ................ what's the difference? Two of the lamest excuses.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

I was busy on the phone. 

I never promised not to spend weekends at Mar-a-Lago

I don't agree with the CIA assessment based on <crickets>

If I answer 38 questions (I like) and  refuse 4 (I don't like) then you have to say I am transparent. 

And the beat goes on. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

So trump was "busy on the phone"?  How sorry indeed. Trump is pathetic.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@aafisherI heard so many Dem. were Elected he was mad so he didn't go. He was apparently furious.

Then he blamed his aides for not telling him HOW IMPORTANT IT WAS FOR HIM TO GO. Wasn't he over there to go to The Memorial, or just to show up and leave
He's still showing the World how ignorant he is.

The Little Bully in the Playground didn't win his fight, he was staying back pouting. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

my great uncle was killed in france in 1918. he died serving his country. he knew the risks when he volunteered but chose to serve anyway.  i think that the presisdent had an obligation to appear in person to honor these heroes for their sacfrice to our country. he was only 22 yoa when he died in france in 1918 but wanted what was best for our world and especially the united states. it was people like this that gave the president the chance to make his money and live his american dream while the others died in the line of duty. i wish the president would have thought about that fact and not his hair or whatever excuse he had for not attending. soldgers are us citizens whether alive or dead whether they are interrened in this country or on foriegn land

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Yes, that was the same day he ended his day at 10:03am. We also know the extent of his phone activities on the 12th - tweeting conspiracy theories about the election, and some nonsense about "presidential harassment".

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I was busy on the phone

Message 7 of 7

According to donald, he was "too busy on calls" to attend the Veterans Day Memorial event at Arlington Ceremony.    

This is another talking down to the actual veterans in the US... I am a businessman and I have to make lots of phone calls.    That is one of the lamest sorry / not sorry excuses for the Commander in Chief to show the nation that he actually gives 2 hoots about the nation an honoring the war-dead.  

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-cemetery-veterans-day-1220134

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors