Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I want to be White House Press Secretary!!!

Message 1 of 5

I maintain that Gilbert Gottfreid should have been press secretary from the beginning - we could have had the master...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Being the Trump WH Press Secretary might get you on SNL, so beware.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@pc6063 wrote:

richva--Sorry, little donnie did an interview on CNN and said he may end the daily lie fest! 

Yup, he said he'd just give a news update every few weeks.

His staff can't keep up with his lies, wonder if he can??

Might be very hard 'cause the man won't read anything over a page long, so he sure won't be able to write them all down in the form of notes--much longer than one page.  Much, much longer.

Stopping all press conferences would be awesome.  Trump has to listen to only one side of his story for 2 weeks "or so"?  Imaging what news programs would find if they did not have the tamping effect of the press briefings?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

richva--Sorry, little donnie did an interview on CNN and said he may end the daily lie fest! 

Yup, he said he'd just give a news update every few weeks.

His staff can't keep up with his lies, wonder if he can??

Might be very hard 'cause the man won't read anything over a page long, so he sure won't be able to write them all down in the form of notes--much longer than one page.  Much, much longer.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I want to be White House Press Secretary!!!

Message 5 of 5

The position of Press Secretary for the White House is currently held by Susan Huckabee.  She obviously does not understand the perks of the job and should be replaced. 

You will remember that Huckabee walked us all through the steps of firing James Comey with letters from Jeff Sessions, Attorney General, and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.  She must have spent a lot of hours and tension to build this story and THEN, Trump does an interview and says "I was going to fire him anyway". Her response to this turn around? "I had not had a chance to talk to the President before speaking to you".

So, we have established that no matter what she says, she will be overturned. This is an opportunity.  Why bother doing the work??? 

Let me take over.  I get the call that Trump is planning a complete blow out at Mar-A-Lago with strippers, hookers, and members only. He needs a good cover story.  Well............................ I would do a press conference about how  Trump and his club will be practicing a  response to the coming Zombie Apocolypse.   It is perfect. No work and Trump can undercut me on Monday with no problem whatsoever. 

I am the perfect candidate. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors