Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I think we as a nation are too stupid to own guns.

Message 1 of 7

Just imagine what the Horror and Slaughter of OUR Children at Sandy Hook Elementary School was like and then tell me how important it is for someone's "Right" to have a 30-50 Round Assault Rifle.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Apparently you're right, Progressive....

Image result for judge judy gifs

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

I think the state is far right. This is what you get when ever the far right control something. Our VP was gov. of the state. Trump has a lot of supporters there.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Requiring an IQ test and a psych eval before you can purchase a firearm? I like it. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Oh my, Lord!  And some wonder why others quesion law enforcements decision making, handling a gun and judgement. E-GADS!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Because Congress can't help but kiss the NRA's fanny, they won't be happy until every teacher comes to work in full-on Rambo gear.

"I SAID GET OUT YOUR HISTORY BOOKS!"

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

I think we as a nation are too stupid to own guns.

Message 7 of 7

What idiot thought this was a good idea?  This is what they think active shooter training should be?

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/21/active-shooter-training-for-schools-teachers...

An active-shooter training exercise at an Indiana elementary school in January left teachers with welts, bruises and abrasions after they were shot with plastic pellets by the local sheriff’s office conducting the session.

The incident, acknowledged in testimony this week before state lawmakers, was confirmed by two elementary school teachers in Monticello, who described an exercise in which teachers were asked by local law enforcement to kneel down against a classroom wall before being sprayed across their backs with plastic pellets without warning.

“They told us, ‘This is what happens if you just cower and do nothing,’” said one of the two teachers, both of whom asked IndyStar not to be identified out of concern for their jobs. “They shot all of us across our backs. I was hit four times.

“It hurt so bad.”

Kudos
Views
Replies