Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I still refuse to wear a face mask

Message 11 of 18

I wear a mask for the conditions.... just like if I'm spray painting or grinding. I also wear "coverings" when fishing all day in the sun. 

So... I keep a fishing sun mask available if required to wear a mask, but ALMOST  no one in TN is wearing masks, except employees. 

New CDC guidelines out for wearing masks.

Libs search for the light of day in the dead of night
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18
Moscow45 wrote:

My message to the government: Make me. If you feel it so important to save lives, make me wear a mask. Make it into law. I dare you.

I am not going to wear a mask because I have civil liberties and rights. If I choose not to wear one, I shall not wear one. If I choose to wear one, I will.

There laws requiring I wear a seat belt. There are laws requiring me to wear clothes when I walk in the public (people just cannot walk nude in public).... lots of laws... I dare the government to make a face mask law. If they feel it is that important, I double-dog dare them!

@Moscow45 

lol  You must be in serious need of attention.  Personally, when i saw your "topic" header i was like OoooKay...and you felt the need to post this um...why?

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
Trump 2020!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@Moscow45 wrote:

I am not going to wear a mask because I have civil liberties and rights.

I'm wondering if you became infected would you quarantine, expect medical care, wear a mask to protect those closest to you?

The good news is if you die, the gravestone can proclaim in big bold letters,

I WON !

The odds of me dying are very low. 

“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18

@Moscow45 wrote:

I am not going to wear a mask because I have civil liberties and rights.

I'm wondering if you became infected would you quarantine, expect medical care, wear a mask to protect those closest to you?

The good news is if you die, the gravestone can proclaim in big bold letters,

I WON !

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18

Just get one of your favorite sports team and call it a day. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18

Moscow45-

My message to the government: Make me. If you feel it so important to save lives, make me wear a mask. Make it into law. I dare you.

I am not going to wear a mask because I have civil liberties and rights. If I choose not to wear one, I shall not wear one. If I choose to wear one, I will.

There laws requiring I wear a seat belt. There are laws requiring me to wear clothes when I walk in the public (people just cannot walk nude in public).... lots of laws... I dare the government to make a face mask law. If they feel it is that important, I double-dog dare them!

Just to be clear.  You wear the face mask for the protection of others. To keep your own personal covid-19 viruses within the confines of the mask. It is not 100% effective but if both parties wear masks and keep 8 FT apart the odds of your transmitting the infection to my grandson, my sons, my sister, my wife, my way elderly uncle is very much diminished.  To be clear, IF you wear a face mask, you are doing so to protect other Americans. If you do not and are infected, you are killing Americans. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18

It’s a law here in Maryland. Isn’t there any type of gubernatorial executive order, or public health order where you live? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

I still refuse to wear a face mask

Message 18 of 18

“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.”
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors