Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I still refuse to wear a face mask

Message 1 of 18

Roxanna35:   I truly believe that the poster may be trolling this message  board  if he does'nt want to wear a mask by all means  let him he is simply trying to raise an argument

I have suspected that from the beginning.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

Moscow45:  I am not going to wear a mask because I have civil liberties and rights. If I choose not to wear one, I shall not wear one. If I choose to wear one, I will.

Yes, you have civil liberties, but I don't think being a disease vector is included.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

I truly believe that the poster may be trolling this message  board  if he does'nt want to wear a mask by all means  let him he is simply trying to raise an argument

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

Moscow is getting the attention he's looking for by announcing that he will not wear a mask.  

Wear one or not. No need to pontificate about it.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

Patriotism is not doing what you want to do even when it is detrimental to your countrymen. 

Patriotism is about sacrifice for the country you love. 

Refusing to wear a mask is not a principled stand. It is a spoiled snowflake throwing a tantrum in the middle of the mall. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

Total disregard for the rights of OTHERS has become a hallmark of the Republican Party. It's not totally their fault - their GOPerLords are very good at warping people's beliefs in support of the Corporate Oligarchy - it's how they made their pawns think Reagan gave THEM a taxcut, Unions were unnecessary and Teachers were the reason test scores kept dropping since 1964.

No reasoning with the so long a Fox and H8Radio exist - if truth and reason were to cure them, Hannity and Rush would re-infect them.

Only solution is to deprive them of the power to force their anti-Christian theology on the rest of us - VOTE THEM GONE FROM POWER!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

I am not going to wear a mask because I have civil liberties and rights. If I choose not to wear one, I shall not wear one. If I choose to wear one, I will.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18
Honored Social Butterfly cited:

Smoking may now be widely understood to be a health risk. But it has taken nearly a half-century for the United States to move strongly against cigarettes, and many millions died unnecessarily in the interim, because of a lack of leadership and the political will to act. We cannot afford a similar delay on masks in the setting of this pandemic. Effective action in this case requires urgency; there is no time to hear both sides of the debates and usher the nonbelievers along.

Governors must insist on mandatory masks — now
The White House has failed to lead by example. It's up to state leaders to issue face covering mandates.

May 28, 2020, 3:31 AM CDT
By Vin Gupta, assistant professor of pulmonary and critical care medicine at the University of Washington

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I wear a mask for the conditions.... just like if I'm spray painting or grinding. I also wear "coverings" when fishing all day in the sun. 

So... I keep a fishing sun mask available if required to wear a mask, but ALMOST  no one in TN is wearing masks, except employees. 

New CDC guidelines out for wearing masks.

Tennessee is a 'nutsoid' Tea Party state, of course most of the people there refuse to wear masks, that's why Nashville and the surrounding area has so many cases of Covid-19. I only live 60 miles from there and when vehicles with Tennessee plates come to my town we all cringe.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

@Moscow45 wrote:

My message to the government: Make me. If you feel it so important to save lives, make me wear a mask. Make it into law. I dare you.

I am not going to wear a mask because I have civil liberties and rights. If I choose not to wear one, I shall not wear one. If I choose to wear one, I will.

There laws requiring I wear a seat belt. There are laws requiring me to wear clothes when I walk in the public (people just cannot walk nude in public).... lots of laws... I dare the government to make a face mask law. If they feel it is that important, I double-dog dare them!

So you should have the choice to commit murder too? That is exactly what a person could be doing by not wearing a mask in the pandemic, indirectly murdering someone.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors